Windows 10: plotter no works

Discus and support plotter no works in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After the latest updates, no HP plotter from the designjet 5500 series works. Until 2 months ago, everything went perfectly. I mention that we have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ion Budică, Jun 20, 2020.

1. plotter no works

After the latest updates, no HP plotter from the designjet 5500 series works. Until 2 months ago, everything went perfectly. I mention that we have many plotters because our specificity is map printing.

:)

Ion Budică, Jun 20, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 20, 2020
  3. jk 721 cutting plotter

hi, i have a cutting plotter which worked on windows 7 but will not work on windows 10 I am using a serial port I've made sure the coms port is set correctly on the print driver I've check the coms port in device manager and am using the Gold cut driver.
    if I set it to print direct my pc green screen.if anyone can give me some advice on getting the plotter working I would be extremely grateful

james.mackie, Jun 20, 2020
  4. plotter no works

Graphic Design/Illustration Customer Build - Price is Not a Concern

Customer wants a high end graphic design computer complete with plotter and Wacom tablet. Going to be using CS5 mainly.

• What are your suggestions? X58 or P67?
    • What about GPU acceleration? Does one company's GPUs work better than the other?
    • Consumer or workstation GPU?
    • How about storage? SSD + a couple of striped WD Blacks?
    • Monitor recommendations? Was thinking a 30" Dell.
    Thanks in advance, all *Toast :toast:

DanishDevil, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

plotter no works

1. plotter no works - Similar Threads - plotter works

2. DesignJet 500 Plotter and windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DesignJet 500 Plotter and windows.: Hey everyone, I have a HP Designjet500 plotter with a windows 10Device name DESKTOP-O2M0LHR Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.41 GHz System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor I am having trouble finding a driver that works, I have heard something...
  3. DesignJet 500 Plotter and windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DesignJet 500 Plotter and windows.: Hey everyone, I have a HP Designjet500 plotter with a windows 10Device name DESKTOP-O2M0LHR Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.41 GHz System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor I am having trouble finding a driver that works, I have heard something...
  4. DesignJet 500 Plotter and windows.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Problems with printing with HP Designjet 111 plotter after last update

Problems with printing with HP Designjet 111 plotter after last update: Printer is not working after last update. The computer recognized it but does not print, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-printing-with-hp-designjet-111/d5569de0-6414-4913-a7e6-168d2c1f60c3
  6. HP Plotter spooler problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Plotter spooler problems: After the latest update all the older HP Designjet plotters no longer function. It appears to be a spooler problem with the update. I have deleted/un-installed drivers, stopped and started the spooler and nothing happens. This appears to be a MAJOR problem as I have had...
  7. Garmin 922sx chart plotter echo sounder radar.Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Garmin 922sx chart plotter echo sounder radar.Problem: I have bought home the 32gb mini SD Card from my Garmin 922sx chart plotter echo sounder radar.To download its information so I can plot a route before leaving port.But the computer Lenovo Think Pad is having none of it or it could be Micro Soft? any ideas...
  8. Print Spooler needs to be restarted when printing from Adobe to HP Plotter printer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Print Spooler needs to be restarted when printing from Adobe to HP Plotter printer: Hi, I am having an odd issue where if I print from Adobe to an HP Plotter printer (when using Print Preview) the print spooler gets stuck. I open a PDF document and go to print dialog page. From there I click on properties and check the box that says show print preview....
  9. jk 721 cutting plotter

jk 721 cutting plotter: hi, i have a cutting plotter which worked on windows 7 but will not work on windows 10 I am using a serial port I've made sure the coms port is set correctly on the print driver I've check the coms port in device manager and am using the Gold cut driver. if I set it to print...
  10. Has anyone been able to setup HP Designjet 750C plotter on Windows 10

Has anyone been able to setup HP Designjet 750C plotter on Windows 10: Has anyone been able to get drivers working on Windows 10 for the old HP Designjet 750C plotter? I have only been able to by using Oracle virtual machine app Virtualbox and generating a Windows 7 machine and then using the driver for a HP 1050 plotter ( I think that was the...