Windows 10: Pls answer quick emergency

Discus and support Pls answer quick emergency in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello my cursor is having problem is its clicking on its own pls HELPP MEEEEE i was just using edge pls help me :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jakethemicrosoftuser, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Pls answer quick emergency

hello my cursor is having problem is its clicking on its own pls HELPP MEEEEE i was just using edge pls help me :

:)

jakethemicrosoftuser, Jul 11, 2021
  2. Billy Med Win User

Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Jul 11, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 11, 2021
  4. Pls answer quick emergency

Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

Pls answer quick emergency

1. Pls answer quick emergency - Similar Threads - Pls answer quick

2. Pls give me the answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls give me the answer: Pls give link download Office2021 LTSC,ProjectPro2021,VisioPro2021,Window10 LTSC 2021 and also I have a 500 GB SSD drive, I divided it into 2 drives C = 150 GB to install windows according to UFI / GPT standards, and drive D = 350 GB already contains data inside, now I want...
  3. Pls give me the answer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pls give me the answer: Pls give link download Office2021 LTSC,ProjectPro2021,VisioPro2021,Window10 LTSC 2021 and also I have a 500 GB SSD drive, I divided it into 2 drives C = 150 GB to install windows according to UFI / GPT standards, and drive D = 350 GB already contains data inside, now I want...
  4. Can this be answered quickly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can this be answered quickly?: I created a new user account but when I tried to sign in, the computer gave me a notice that I need an app to do that task, I truly don't know which app to download for that....
  5. Can this be answered quickly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can this be answered quickly?: I created a new user account but when I tried to sign in, the computer gave me a notice that I need an app to do that task, I truly don't know which app to download for that....
  6. Word crash Need help Pls answer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word crash Need help Pls answer: hello im satriyo im from indonesia i want to share my problem ok since i download ghost recon wildlans for my pc i need help cause i download visual c++ and i delete it and maybe i dont know it erase word and powerpoint even exel then now i need help to download it i search...
  7. *EMERGENCY* IS THIS A VIRUS? *EMERGENCY*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    *EMERGENCY* IS THIS A VIRUS? *EMERGENCY*: I found this in the registry context menu : Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\{48F45200-91E6-11CE-8A4F-0080C81A28D4} Is this a virus of some sort?...
  8. Can anyone pls answer this..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone pls answer this..: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/will-i-be-still-be-able-to-connect-to-the-internet/e2c5f9a9-67f8-48d7-8e7d-2204a7e2b032?tm=1599130432539...
  9. Pls answer this question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pls answer this question: I wrote that question a bit long and... NO ONE answered it ... So pls help me with that problem here *sorry for the link.. That was pretty long.. I didn't write it again xD...
  10. @njjumetilco pls question this answer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    @njjumetilco pls question this answer: Hi... I asked you about a file hat was showing me a virus... I had to ask this question separately because i couldn't continue that thread, as I said thank you already. Anyways... It showed the file name as HEUR:Trojan... so is it still safe ?...