Windows 10: Pls answer this question

Discus and support Pls answer this question in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I wrote that question a bit long and... NO ONE answered it ... So pls help me with that problem here *sorry for the link.. That was pretty long.. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kushagra Lamba, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Pls answer this question

I wrote that question a bit long and...
    NO ONE answered it ...

So pls help me with that problem here
    *sorry for the link.. That was pretty long.. I didn't write it again xD

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-weird-erasing-of-certain-objects-from-the/ff1d016f-af0a-46bb-8b92-3b462709f992

:)

Kushagra Lamba, Aug 26, 2020
  2. LemP Win User

Answer to question

You've posted 5 questions:

1. On January 15, you posted "Word 2013 document too large in windows10"; Stefan Blom replied on January 16 and you marked his reply as the answer to your question
    2. On January 18, you posted "Word documents sent to cloud"; there have been 11 replies to that question and on January 19, you marked Jay Freedman's reply as the answer and replied "Got it! Thanks!"
    3. On February 6, you posted "Windows 7 updates"; I replied on Feb 6 and you replied "Ok, thanks!"
    4. On March 31, you posted "Windows 7 updates" which is essentially identical to the question you posted on February 6. It appears that user PINGROSHEKKA replied to your post but that reply was split into its own separate thread by a Volunteer Moderator because
      rather than being a reply to you, user PINGROSHEKKA asked an unrelated question.
    5. Finally, today you posted "Answer to question"; Frederik Long has replied twice.

I would be glad to clarify my February 6 reply to your question if you explain your confusion. If you've received new updates on your Windows 7 computer since February 6, open Windows Update, click the link for "View update history" and list the updates
    you're confused about.

The following, for example, are the updates I've received since February 6 on a Windows 7 system. Although it looks like a lot of updates, they are, in fact, the very updates listed in my February 6 reply:

• "signature" updates for Microsoft Security Essentials or Windows Defender; in the list below, these are the different "versions" of KB915597
    • for another Microsoft product installed on your computer, such as Microsoft Office 2016;
      in the list below, these are
      • the February and March versions of the "Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool" KB 890830
      • update for Microsoft Word 2016
      • update for Microsoft Office 2016
      • update for Microsoft Skype for Business 2016
      • update for Microsoft Outlook 2016
      • update for Microsoft Excel 2016

Pls answer this question 3d1e75d7-2820-4899-af4c-3e949a254521?upload=true.jpg

3. cortana does not answer questions well

Hi Doctor Susan,

Cortana’s responses usually depend on the type of topics being asked. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using? Click
      here
      for instruction on how to find your Windows 10 build.

Pls answer this question eae3c1b7-3869-4616-a33b-324a04f91e0f.png

• Are all the responses to all your questions off the mark, or is it isolated to a specific topic?
    • Can you provide us some scenarios or topics when Cortana provides off the mark answers?
    • Did you make any changes before this issue happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Kristine Arp, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Pls answer this question

PLEASE HELP..

Who me!? I'm an old lady...haha but no I'm a girl...and you keep up your skipping my questions...you never answered the 550w PSU question or the one about those games I listed

firsttimegamingpcbuild, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Pls answer this question

1. Pls answer this question - Similar Threads - Pls answer question

2. Answer the question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Answer the question: Is there for once someone from Microsoft who can give a straight answer:People have asked: What is aggregatorhost.exe and what does it do ?What we see is a lot of **** answers which is useless.So!! What is it and what does it do ?...
  3. Answer the question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Answer the question: Is there for once someone from Microsoft who can give a straight answer:People have asked: What is aggregatorhost.exe and what does it do ?What we see is a lot of **** answers which is useless.So!! What is it and what does it do ?...
  4. Pls give me the answer

Pls give me the answer: Pls give link download Office2021 LTSC,ProjectPro2021,VisioPro2021,Window10 LTSC 2021 and also I have a 500 GB SSD drive, I divided it into 2 drives C = 150 GB to install windows according to UFI / GPT standards, and drive D = 350 GB already contains data inside, now I want...
  5. Question Answered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Answered: Question Answered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-answered/e3e18fbd-8b7a-4bb9-b364-fd84d3b5307d
  6. question an answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question an answer: When I use the Preview Pane feature on the File Explorer, if I set the zoom on the monitor to be anything more than 100%, when it comes to PDF files, it cuts off the right side of the document.tweak the settings in the bottom right corner of outlook circled below. it worked...
  7. question an answer

question an answer: When I use the Preview Pane feature on the File Explorer, if I set the zoom on the monitor to be anything more than 100%, when it comes to PDF files, it cuts off the right side of the document.tweak the settings in the bottom right corner of outlook circled below. it worked...
  8. question an answer

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Click this and answer all my questions pls profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Click this and answer all my questions pls profile: Click this and answer all my questions pls profile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/click-this-and-answer-all-my-questions-pls-profile/27d896e2-bcb6-47b3-b0f1-570e1ddedfe6
  10. @njjumetilco pls question this answer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    @njjumetilco pls question this answer: Hi... I asked you about a file hat was showing me a virus... I had to ask this question separately because i couldn't continue that thread, as I said thank you already. Anyways... It showed the file name as HEUR:Trojan... so is it still safe ?...