Windows 10: Pls give me the answer

Discus and support Pls give me the answer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Pls give link download Office2021 LTSC,ProjectPro2021,VisioPro2021,Window10 LTSC 2021 and also I have a 500 GB SSD drive, I divided it into 2 drives C... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Luong Kieu1, May 5, 2023.

1. Pls give me the answer

Pls give link download Office2021 LTSC,ProjectPro2021,VisioPro2021,Window10 LTSC 2021 and also I have a 500 GB SSD drive, I divided it into 2 drives C = 150 GB to install windows according to UFI / GPT standards, and drive D = 350 GB already contains data inside, now I want to repartition C drive using DISKPART On Command Prompt to install new windows, I already have a USB containing small Windows that can boot to use the small windows Command Prompt to delete C drive and repartition, Please show me the steps to repartition C drive according to UFI standard by DiskPart on CMD , Thanks,

:)

Luong Kieu1, May 5, 2023

2. Answering a call

Hi SathishKumar5151

Please follow the steps provided in the Answer, by Vasile M.

No, this is not caused by virus, but it could be related to phone hardware, steps listed will help you establish the root of the issue.

Kind Regards,

Karolina M, May 5, 2023
  3. Pls answer this question

I wrote that question a bit long and...

NO ONE answered it ...

So pls help me with that problem here

*sorry for the link.. That was pretty long.. I didn't write it again xD

Redirecting

Kushagra Lamba, May 5, 2023
  4. Pls give me the answer

contact list on nokia E71

thanks for ur assistance. followed the steps prescribed. I am backing up my phone contents now. however, the contacts list seems not to be available when i tried sync . I am open to more suggestions pls

chatsmart_2000, May 5, 2023
Thema:

Pls give me the answer

1. Pls give me the answer - Similar Threads - Pls answer

2. Pls give me the answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls give me the answer: Pls give link download Office2021 LTSC,ProjectPro2021,VisioPro2021,Window10 LTSC 2021 and also I have a 500 GB SSD drive, I divided it into 2 drives C = 150 GB to install windows according to UFI / GPT standards, and drive D = 350 GB already contains data inside, now I want...
  3. How Fix Restart Code 0Xc0000021a pls i need the answer this ia make me crazy IM trying...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Fix Restart Code 0Xc0000021a pls i need the answer this ia make me crazy IM trying...: Pls AnyBody Help Me,How Fix Restart Code 0Xc0000021a pls i need the answer this ia make me crazy IM trying another method but same fail and always like that anybody Can help me pls...
  4. How Fix Restart Code 0Xc0000021a pls i need the answer this ia make me crazy IM trying...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Fix Restart Code 0Xc0000021a pls i need the answer this ia make me crazy IM trying...: Pls AnyBody Help Me,How Fix Restart Code 0Xc0000021a pls i need the answer this ia make me crazy IM trying another method but same fail and always like that anybody Can help me pls...
  5. How Fix Restart Code 0Xc0000021a pls i need the answer this ia make me crazy IM trying...

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Pls answer quick emergency

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pls answer quick emergency: hello my cursor is having problem is its clicking on its own pls HELPP MEEEEE i was just using edge pls help me : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-answer-quick-emergency/d331660c-99ef-4a44-96e2-51c532611094
  7. Click this and answer all my questions pls profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Click this and answer all my questions pls profile: Click this and answer all my questions pls profile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/click-this-and-answer-all-my-questions-pls-profile/27d896e2-bcb6-47b3-b0f1-570e1ddedfe6
  8. Word crash Need help Pls answer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word crash Need help Pls answer: hello im satriyo im from indonesia i want to share my problem ok since i download ghost recon wildlans for my pc i need help cause i download visual c++ and i delete it and maybe i dont know it erase word and powerpoint even exel then now i need help to download it i search...
  9. Hello!!! I have a question for you guys. Question Below: Pls Answer if you can.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello!!! I have a question for you guys. Question Below: Pls Answer if you can.: So I just got a new desktop computer with windows 10 on it and the storage is filling rlly quick. I went to free up some space and when I got the desktop, it said it included 1TB HDD, 238GB SSD, and 16GB Memory. So what I need to figure out is how to move files from SSD to...
  10. Can anyone pls answer this..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone pls answer this..: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/will-i-be-still-be-able-to-connect-to-the-internet/e2c5f9a9-67f8-48d7-8e7d-2204a7e2b032?tm=1599130432539...