Windows 10: Pls guys i need help im not pressing anything

Discus and support Pls guys i need help im not pressing anything in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sea_Seal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/llr2qy/pls_guys_i_need_help_im_not_pressing_anything/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sea_Seal, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Pls guys i need help im not pressing anything

/u/Sea_Seal, Feb 17, 2021

2. Pls help me guys ...!

Guys , pls help me !! i have a really seriosly problem : My local disk C is almost full , and i get a notification to clear some storage .... after i press it , he directed me to the Storage section when it scans
    my system to clean it .... the problem is , before it finished that scan , it directed me to the principal Storage page , and i pressed Manage Storage Spaces and then i pressed Create A new Pool .... he gived me an error , and then my Local Disc E dissapear
    ..... now i have only local disc C and D ..... on my local disc E i was having one terrabite memory ..... pls help me !!! can i recover my Local disc E ? if yes , how ???? i was having many important files on it .... pls , help me !!!

AlexChelaru, Feb 17, 2021
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Feb 17, 2021
  4. Pls guys i need help im not pressing anything

WINDOWS 10 SETUP ERROR PLS I NEED HELP

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I would like to inform that the option to skip to enter the product key screen is available only when a Clean Installation is performed.

I suggest you to activate the product key by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

Pls guys i need help im not pressing anything

1. Pls guys i need help im not pressing anything - Similar Threads - Pls guys need

2. Im desperate...pls help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im desperate...pls help: So, during the installation of nvidia's latest drivers, my screen went black for good. And even though I know the problem is the drivers, I literally cant do anything on the PC anymore. When I start the computer I see the motherboard logo then it goes black right away. I...
  3. Im desperate...pls help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Im desperate...pls help: So, during the installation of nvidia's latest drivers, my screen went black for good. And even though I know the problem is the drivers, I literally cant do anything on the PC anymore. When I start the computer I see the motherboard logo then it goes black right away. I...
  4. Im desperate...pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I NEED help guys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I NEED help guys: [ATTACH] i need help to this guys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-guys/24ded597-8e63-42e9-a8bb-f42a94ef12fc
  6. Pls. help me guys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pls. help me guys: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/trophycalt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lar36n/pls_help_me_guys/
  7. I need help guys...

I need help guys...: Here's the thing...I got banned in valorant for plugging in my i pad while playing a game. So to unban it I changed hwid by looking at this video in yt. Please someone help me to roll back these changes I made. Btw, even after doing this valorant doesn't work. So it was all...
  8. Guys I need help

Guys I need help: I'm in the insider preview program, but it really slows down my pc and I don't mind to be in the program anymore. How do I get rid of it? Does the insider means that your product key could expire? Please help! submitted by /u/DerpyPlayz18 [link] [comments]...
  9. Heu guys, help me pls...

Heu guys, help me pls...: Hello, I have a big problem, when I turn on my pc (desktop) he stops in the windows 10 logo and the blue screen appear, and then he restarts and is always doing this. How can I fix it? submitted by /u/Rochitazz_4 [link] [comments]...
  10. Help pls im clueless

in Windows 10 Support
    Help pls im clueless: Hi all, so I have just build a new pc, it is only the third one that I have ever made and I am experiencing an issue, It happens at seemingly random times, but everything kind of freezes but not entirely. For example, if a youtube vid is playing the picture will freeze...