Windows 10: Pls help. An issue with Windows Defender

Discus and support Pls help. An issue with Windows Defender in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Takeru_IJ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hckemp/pls_help_an_issue_with_windows_defender/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Takeru_IJ, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Pls help. An issue with Windows Defender

/u/Takeru_IJ, Jun 20, 2020
  2. cryadis23 Win User

pls help with audio and graphics issues - latency issue?

sorry, please also find task manager screenshots. couldnt capture the whole list (there are so many processes running!) so i caught what i could, ordered by cpu and memory usage. thanks!

Pls help. An issue with Windows Defender [​IMG]

Pls help. An issue with Windows Defender [​IMG]

cryadis23, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    win 10 defender issues

Hi,

Windows Defender helps in making your computer secure from any viruses or malware. Listed below are some reasons why the program will not work properly:

• Software conflicts (usually cause with other anti-virus application)
    • Virus and malware infection
    • Corrupted system files

To help you with the issue, we suggest following the steps provided by
    PrashantKumar96
    on this thread
    that can help in running your Windows Defender successfully.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Pls help. An issue with Windows Defender

Installing Apps on Windows 10 Has Windows Defender Finding Malware

Hi Tommy,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific to third party apps?
    I would suggest you to open Windows defender and add exclusions and check if it helps. Follow the steps to add exclusions in windows Defender.

• Type Windows defender settings in the search bar and press enter

• Under Exclusions click on Add Exclusion
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Arul_D, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Pls help. An issue with Windows Defender

1. Pls help. An issue with Windows Defender - Similar Threads - Pls help issue

2. Bluetooth driver issues PLS HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth driver issues PLS HELP: I bought a new pc and ever since i got it, it's been working perfectly, but all of a sudden it now says I dont have bluetooth and I need to install a bluetooth driver, so I tried downloading intel, and I restarted the pc and then it says the request failed. In device manager,...
  3. Bluetooth driver issues PLS HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth driver issues PLS HELP: I bought a new pc and ever since i got it, it's been working perfectly, but all of a sudden it now says I dont have bluetooth and I need to install a bluetooth driver, so I tried downloading intel, and I restarted the pc and then it says the request failed. In device manager,...
  4. windows update issues pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update issues pls help: I myself love updates but I have got issues regarding windows update. so, let me explain you see I have an acer aspire lite 15-51 brand new manufacture in September of 2023 since I setup and started the system I noticed that windows update was behaving very strangely I mean...
  5. windows update issues pls help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows update issues pls help: I myself love updates but I have got issues regarding windows update. so, let me explain you see I have an acer aspire lite 15-51 brand new manufacture in September of 2023 since I setup and started the system I noticed that windows update was behaving very strangely I mean...
  6. Facing a big issue pls help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facing a big issue pls help: My windows 10 clock was 5 seconds slow but now it is 9 seconds slow pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facing-a-big-issue-pls-help/06220a4c-a41d-4534-b84b-51c422698001
  7. fingerprint issues...help anyone pls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fingerprint issues...help anyone pls: my laptop fingerprint is not working dont know why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-issueshelp-anyone-pls/f1c196c5-c23c-48e8-b559-34d1685bdc4a
  8. My Windows defender page is just blank. PLS help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows defender page is just blank. PLS help: I dont know when this started but my windows defender page in my PC is just a blank space i can't find anything about it in youtube [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-defender-page-is-just-blank-pls-help/6b3b0d97-95df-4b7a-b13b-2cc1283ed519
  9. TROJAN !!! AND PROBLEMS WITH WINDOWS DEFENDER!!! pls help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TROJAN !!! AND PROBLEMS WITH WINDOWS DEFENDER!!! pls help: hello my computer had some viruses named Trojan I don't know what it is but now I know its I virus not completely sure.I also have problems with windows defender but when I open windows defender for a scan it is blank and only home is showed on the left pls help me I think I...
  10. pls help with audio and graphics issues - latency issue?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pls help with audio and graphics issues - latency issue?: Hey all, thank you to all who respond to this, I am desperate! I bought an Asus N550J laptop a year ago, came with Windows 8, and everything was flawless until I upgraded to Windows 10. Since then I have had crackly sounds and stuttering video playback. I thought at first...