Windows 10: PLS help BSOD problem of windows 10

Discus and support PLS help BSOD problem of windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently my desktop updated to windows 10 1909, and since then got a lot of BSODs. And then I downgrade to windows 10 1903 via a full reinstall. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vampireme_liu, Dec 17, 2019.

1. PLS help BSOD problem of windows 10

Recently my desktop updated to windows 10 1909, and since then got a lot of BSODs. And then I downgrade to windows 10 1903 via a full reinstall. But after that, I still got BSODs. The memory test has been done many times and no problem found.

I upload the minidump file into onedrive, pls some one help analysis the minidump file, and tell me what is wrong and how to fix it.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AAWQmI6eJ6bdgQE

:)

vampireme_liu, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Senarium Win User
    Weird BSOD problem

Hi Everyone,

I have a weird BSOD problem which I cannot solve for a while(it persists still after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7)

The main strange thing about this is that I get BSOD only after cold boot.
    So it acts like this:

1. start PC.
    2. Get to Windows Logo Screen
    3. BSOD
    4. Restart
    5. Get to menu where I can try to repair or Start NormallyIf I Choose Repair, it will fail to repair and will try to restoreIf I Choose Start Normally, it will start OK, no BSOD, can work normally, games, browse internet, everything is normal.6. Shutdown PC
    7. Next time when I start is all over again i.e. Go to Step 1

I have this problem for a while, so what I tried:
    1. Another Windows 7
    2. Another HDD
    3. Only HDD connected
    4. Changed RAM
    5. Tried with built in GPU
    6. Upgraded to Windows 10

Result is the same as above every time.

Please suggest what could be the cause.
    Logs collected with DM_Log_Collector, attached.

Thank you

PS. This thread is a continuation of this one: Frequent multiple errors BSOD. Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the only thing changed is Windows 10 now. instead of Windows 7. If that helps somehow.

Senarium, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

PLS help BSOD problem of windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

PLS help BSOD problem of windows 10

1. PLS help BSOD problem of windows 10 - Similar Threads - PLS help BSOD

2. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys BSOD problem pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys BSOD problem pls help: HiI was having fps issues with my new laptop. im using windows 11. i send my laptop to technical service of my computer company last month bc of fps drop issue . they said there was an issue with BIOS and they fixed it. since i was not having fps drop issues i got BSOD...
  3. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys BSOD problem pls help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys BSOD problem pls help: HiI was having fps issues with my new laptop. im using windows 11. i send my laptop to technical service of my computer company last month bc of fps drop issue . they said there was an issue with BIOS and they fixed it. since i was not having fps drop issues i got BSOD...
  4. BSOD : PLS HELP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD : PLS HELP: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff80058cfa320. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9be0d435-b4d9-4d44-866b-73e12b87c575.this is the dump...
  5. backlight problem pls help

in Windows 10 Customization
    backlight problem pls help: how can i turn on my lights on the laptop it doesnt work fn+f3/f4 can someone help me woth that? i have a asus rog strix laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backlight-problem-pls-help/c8777b01-0b14-4df0-94cb-e1d2bef5700e
  6. BSOD Windows 10 21H1 pls help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Windows 10 21H1 pls help: Hi,I have been getting persistent BSOD and I am not able to find out the cause of it. The error comes randomly and the will repeat after the computer restarts, usually it will crash again in the sign in screen or after a few min when im in the desktop. But after maybe 10 11...
  7. Got BSOD pls help!!

Got BSOD pls help!!: I got BSOD twice pls help me check problemthis is dump file :https://drive.google.com/file/d/10dlC7_-cDUB-5K9T4PPGykWN0ZSqD_9c/view?usp=sharinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/17Kyb41s5vaYufDdighsjtfYeSo-gHGJ4/view?usp=sharing...
  8. Pls help "problem with XMRig"

Pls help "problem with XMRig": I don't even know what a XMRig is. It opens automatically every time I start computer and if I close it, it reopens. When I open task manager it disappears. It is not in startup programs and I can't find it using search. My ram is only 4GB and as soon as this program started...
  9. Pls Help / Mic Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pls Help / Mic Problems: i have a laptop Acer Aspire ES1-523 , windows 10. i has only one jack so im using a jack splitter and i inserted the external microphone and the external headphones. The problem is that my laptop picks up the audio coming out of the headphones ( the "listen to this device" is...
  10. ADMINISTRATOR PROBLEM pls help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ADMINISTRATOR PROBLEM pls help: The first email address i used for my microsoft account is no longer accessible so i wanted to change it to my current email add. So i made a new account on my PC (WIN 10), and transferred the admin rights to the new account. But apparently after i did, i accidentally deleted...