Windows 10: PLS Help! BSOD while doing classes on zoom and playing video games

Discus and support PLS Help! BSOD while doing classes on zoom and playing video games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As classes have started we transferred to zoom so that we could have a more reliable meeting software and today I have crashed and received BSOD errors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TristanAguilar1, Jan 4, 2021.

1. PLS Help! BSOD while doing classes on zoom and playing video games

As classes have started we transferred to zoom so that we could have a more reliable meeting software and today I have crashed and received BSOD errors several times today.

Could anyone help me troubleshoot it?

These are all the dump files, I think I managed to send them correctly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ck2J-JMH-geok5bvmKYzTwCCXQndfT8R/view?usp=sharing

My classes resume tomorrow and I am trying to make the best out of my education.

:)

TristanAguilar1, Jan 4, 2021

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 4, 2021
  3. pls help me finding my game

One of my xbox games has dissapeared ,i cannot find it either in my app list or on my xbox games list however when i visited store to reinstall, it was already installed ,the game still shows some notifications and i am only able to play it by clicking
    on the notification ,pls help me find my game

vedaprajna, Jan 4, 2021
  4. axe0 Win User

PLS Help! BSOD while doing classes on zoom and playing video games

BSOD playing video games such as Cs:Go etc. Error, Random BSOD's

Hi Pranav,

Haven't seen you in a long time.

I have made a short summary a few pages back for myself, on the 5th page, post 123
    It is likely not 100% up to date.

axe0, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

PLS Help! BSOD while doing classes on zoom and playing video games

1. PLS Help! BSOD while doing classes on zoom and playing video games - Similar Threads - PLS Help BSOD

2. Having frequent BSOD while playing games & using Zoom. Please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having frequent BSOD while playing games & using Zoom. Please help: For the past month and a half I have been getting frequent BSODs when playing video games Borderlands 3 & Cities Skylines and less often using Zoom. It's very frustrating, as Device Manager never shows any issues. Driverview shows a bunch of drivers highlighted in red, but I...
  3. BSOD While playing Video Games / IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD While playing Video Games / IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hey Guys, since this morning i received multiple BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games. I reinstalled Windows just to be sure and only installed the software i really needed. This Error only appears while playing video games. I already did the Hard...
  4. BSOD While playing Video Games

BSOD While playing Video Games: Hey Guys, since this morning i received multiple BSOD while playing video games. I reinstalled Windows just to be sure and only installed the software i really needed. This Error only appears while playing video games. I already did the Hard drive and Memtest with...
  5. Help! BSOD while doing classes on zoom and doing basic things.

Help! BSOD while doing classes on zoom and doing basic things.: As classes have started we transferred to zoom so that we could have a more reliable meeting software and today I have crashed and received BSOD errors several times today. Could anyone help me troubleshoot it? These are all the dump files, I think I managed to send them...
  6. BSOD while doing classes on zoom and playing video games

BSOD while doing classes on zoom and playing video games: As classes have started we transferred to zoom so that we could have a more reliable meeting software and today I have crashed and received BSOD errors several times today. Could anyone help me troubleshoot it? These are all the dump files, I think I managed to send them...
  7. BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game

BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game: the bsod seems to always happens when i watch a Youtube video and play a small game like Zombidle. i've also had my computer freeze completely, as in the monitor is on with what i was doing but i couldn't move my mouse or do anything at that point i would do a hard reset to...
  8. Random BSOD while playing video games

Random BSOD while playing video games: Hello guys, Before some weeks a friend gave me his Pc. So i format it and installed Windows 7, but it couldnt find any updates and got stuck in an endless search (already there i had 2 bluescreens). I solved this problem, through installing Win 10. The BOSD are quite...
  9. BSOD and freezing while playing video games

BSOD and freezing while playing video games: So the backstory: I played 7 Days to Die last weekend and had an odd freeze where everything locked up and the monitor suddenly looked like this: https://i.imgur.com/C9c5BGS.jpg I figured maybe it was an issue of graphics card drivers needing to be updated so the...
  10. BSOD while playing video games.

BSOD while playing video games.: So I've been having bsod problems for the past month or so and they seem to always happen when I'm playing games, mainly Ark:Survival evolved and Overwatch. It doesn't happen after a few minutes or anything but after a long gaming session like 5-8 hours it would bsod. Here is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. video game zoom bsod