Windows 10: pls help! everytime i restart my pc am logged out of everything

Discus and support pls help! everytime i restart my pc am logged out of everything in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so recently i made a windows update and a blue screen with choices showed up i just uncheced all the boxes and now everytime i start my pc am logged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SnooPredictions4936, Aug 10, 2020.

1. pls help! everytime i restart my pc am logged out of everything

so recently i made a windows update and a blue screen with choices showed up

i just uncheced all the boxes and now everytime i start my pc am logged out of every app, game etc

if anybody knows a solution please help

submitted by /u/SnooPredictions4936
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SnooPredictions4936, Aug 10, 2020
  2. Lokateu Win User

Everytime I restart my PC all accounts logoff

I think the title is self-explanatory. When I restart my PC, everything I sign in loggout by itself, even 3 party programs logs me out everytime. My Windows 10 its on 2004 build and 19041.329 version.

Lokateu, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Lokateu Win User
    Everytime I restart my PC all accounts logoff

I mean on the accounts (Chrome, Edge, E-mail app from the Windows Store, YouTube, Onedrive, etc) and doesn't log me in automatically on those accounts. I have to everytime put a user and password on everything cause' of that. I already reset Google Chrome and Edge but the problem continues.

Lokateu, Aug 10, 2020
  4. gaiska Win User

pls help! everytime i restart my pc am logged out of everything

black screen - need help by interprate my logs

hello community and sorry for my bad english.

i have some problems with my pc - black screens when i play games. i must restart the pc by the power button. made some logs but cant understand it. maybe some one here can help me to solve this problem.

so i play a game and after 1 hour the black screen appear. i attached my dxdiag and the log file.

thank you.

if u need more infos pls tell me

gaiska, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

pls help! everytime i restart my pc am logged out of everything

1. pls help! everytime i restart my pc am logged out of everything - Similar Threads - pls help everytime

2. My pc log me out of everything when i ahut it off or restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc log me out of everything when i ahut it off or restart: So i am on my pc and i have to log in everytime even if i say keep logged in wont work i get logged out of everything it making me crazy what do i do to fix that problem pls help...
  3. My pc log me out of everything when i ahut it off or restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc log me out of everything when i ahut it off or restart: So i am on my pc and i have to log in everytime even if i say keep logged in wont work i get logged out of everything it making me crazy what do i do to fix that problem pls help...
  4. Everything resets EVERYTIME I restart!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything resets EVERYTIME I restart!: Hey all, So the issue is, that one day out of nowhere, without warning, all my settings were wiped out and somehow defaulted to the standard Microsoft build. So that sucked, but all in all it only affected the way the computer looked, didn't really care for it. However,...
  5. Everything resets EVERYTIME I restart!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything resets EVERYTIME I restart!: Hey all, So the issue is, that one day out of nowhere, without warning, all my settings were wiped out and somehow defaulted to the standard Microsoft build. So that sucked, but all in all it only affected the way the computer looked, didn't really care for it. However,...
  6. Everything resets EVERYTIME I restart!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Getting logged out of everything after restarting.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting logged out of everything after restarting.: I just reset my computer recently and for some reason, everything gets logged out after restarting my computer(onedrive, adobe, chrome)? I read somewhere its a bug from version 2004 but I have already update to 20h2. Any idea how do I fix this? submitted by /u/ZedNg...
  8. I keep getting logged out of my microsoft account ,onedrive everytime i restart my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep getting logged out of my microsoft account ,onedrive everytime i restart my pc: It is been happening since latest windows update version 20h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-logged-out-of-my-microsoft-account/1dda7163-eea0-49ea-8355-1830c0a70695
  9. Pls help i tried everything

Pls help i tried everything: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dyaler [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i77iwh/pls_help_i_tried_everything/
  10. Everything is glitches out pls help(more info in comments)

Everything is glitches out pls help(more info in comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kilapo69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/endsas/everything_is_glitches_out_pls_helpmore_info_in/