Windows 10: PLS HELP!! I fucked up big time

Discus and support PLS HELP!! I fucked up big time in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So basically I used the windows 10 media creation tool and used my HDD for it under the ‘USB flash drive option’. After it’s done my HDD becomes 32GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/azyf, Feb 27, 2020.

1. /u/azyf Win User

PLS HELP!! I fucked up big time

So basically I used the windows 10 media creation tool and used my HDD for it under the ‘USB flash drive option’. After it’s done my HDD becomes 32GB instead of its capacity of 1TB?? It changed the file system to FAT32 and idk what is going on.

Is it still possible to restore my drive to its default capacity or am I fucked? My HDD is a Seagate backup plus slim. Or does Seagate have any software to restore my drive?? Pls help guys I’m really desperate now.. thank you.

submitted by /u/azyf
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/azyf, Feb 27, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Feb 27, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 27, 2020
  4. PLS HELP!! I fucked up big time

Help pls

Hi Natashagunn,

This has been an identified issue and as such Microsoft have a Knowledgebase article on the matter with a number of resolutions.

The article is here:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2784236/en-us

However for anyone not wanting to follow the link:

1. Reset the time
    To manually reset the clock on your Windows Phone 8:

• On Start, flick left to the App list, tap Settings

Collapse this imageExpand this image

PLS HELP!! I fucked up big time 2784254.png

, and then tap Date+time.
    • Tap to toggle Set automatically to Off.
    • Tap each of the options to set the current Time zone, Date, and
      Time. When you're done, tap the phone's back button.

IMPORTANT Double-check that the day, month, and year listed are all correct before you proceed.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account again by going to Settings

and then Email+accounts.

2. Connect to Wi-Fi
    If the previous steps didn't help, or if the date and time was set correctly, try connecting to Wi-Fi and signing in again:

• On Start, flick left to the App list, tap Settings

, and then tap Wi-Fi. Select a Wi-Fi network and connect to it.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account again by going to Settings

and then Email+accounts.

3. Reset your phone

If the steps above still didn't help, your phone may be in a bad state, which means you will have to reset the phone to its original factory settings and set it up again.

To reset your phone, follow these steps.

Note More information about resetting your phone can be found in the Help & How to article

Reset my phone

(http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/how-to/wp8/basics/reset-my-phone)

• On Start, flick left to the App list and tap Settings.
    • Tap About, and then tap Reset your phone.
    • Tap Yes, and then tap Yes again.

Step through the setup wizard again and try adding your Microsoft account.

Matt Smith - segana, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

PLS HELP!! I fucked up big time

1. PLS HELP!! I fucked up big time - Similar Threads - PLS HELP fucked

2. Pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help: Hello pls I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc but some of my apps keep giving me the error message “ this app can’t run on your pc” but it opens the first time I download it but once I quit the application it gives the error again pls help I have done sfc scan and different...
  3. pls I need help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pls I need help: an hacker stole my account pls help me I have a lot of things on that account pls someone can link me the mail of microsoft support pls pls I need to recover that account pls pls I removed it with the antivirus but it stole my account psl help me...
  4. Facing a big issue pls help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facing a big issue pls help: My windows 10 clock was 5 seconds slow but now it is 9 seconds slow pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facing-a-big-issue-pls-help/06220a4c-a41d-4534-b84b-51c422698001
  5. Pls help me. I messed up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pls help me. I messed up: I was installing chromium os in my old laptop which had windows 10. I booted chromium os through a flash drive and then cleared my hard drive to install chromium os. That resulted in the deletion of windows 10. Now I am creating a bootable USB for windows from the official...
  6. First thread, need help big time!

in Microsoft Office and 365
    First thread, need help big time!: I have office 365 mobile on Android ver.10 cell. I can only get a different "header" to work the first two pages of a book I am writing. After the second header, the text in the headers remains the same. Desktops and tablets have a somewhat different format concerning Header...
  7. i fucked up my pc help please

i fucked up my pc help please: i was messing around with some minecraft files and accidently extracted a huge.zip file onto my desktop and while it was doing that i cancled it. all the files got removed from my desktop (not deleted) then the screen went black. for 5 minutes it was blank desktop, fuck ton...
  8. fuck

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    fuck: i just wanted to say fuck lol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fuck/78e3dc17-7504-4e8b-843c-52ae37730ebf
  9. help pls

help pls: i accidentally downloaded windows 10 on my hdd and want to put in on my ssd. How should i go about this? should i factory reset my pc? would doing this delete windows 10 so that i can re download it onto my ssd? submitted by /u/StonerSloth125 [link] [comments]...
  10. eror oll time.. pls help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    eror oll time.. pls help!: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} and APPID {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402} to the user LAPTOP-IMN0QC4O\tesla SID...