Windows 10: Pls help i tried everything

Discus and support Pls help i tried everything in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dyaler [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i77iwh/pls_help_i_tried_everything/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dyaler, Aug 10, 2020.

1. /u/Dyaler Win User

Pls help i tried everything

/u/Dyaler, Aug 10, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Aug 10, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Pls help i tried everything

Pls help me with restore to 7

Did you run chkdsk /R on the C: drive as it suggests in the dialog?

The log is in event viewer: Chkdsk Log in Event Viewer - Read in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

chkdsk /R reads the drive and tries to move data to new areas if the block is bad, then it takes the block out of use.

You will have to answer Yes to run at boot.

Restart your machine to let it run.

Slartybart, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Pls help i tried everything

1. Pls help i tried everything - Similar Threads - Pls help tried

2. Tried everything file is not deleting help pls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tried everything file is not deleting help pls: I TRIED CHANGING ADMINISTRATOR , i tried finding process in resource monitor , i tried stopping windows explorer , i did restart many times but i cant find where the file is in use plz help...
  3. Tried everything file is not deleting help pls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tried everything file is not deleting help pls: I TRIED CHANGING ADMINISTRATOR , i tried finding process in resource monitor , i tried stopping windows explorer , i did restart many times but i cant find where the file is in use plz help...
  4. Tried everything file is not deleting help pls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I need help, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help, I've tried everything.: Hello guys, I've tried everything and i can't find a solution. My internet while playing games or on the internet will disconnect and reconnect within seconds. This is on ethernet connection too. I look at my event viewer and this error comes up Event ID 27 & Event ID 10016....
  6. I need help, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help, I've tried everything.: Hello guys, I've tried everything and i can't find a solution. My internet while playing games or on the internet will disconnect and reconnect within seconds. This is on ethernet connection too. I look at my event viewer and this error comes up Event ID 27 & Event ID 10016....
  7. I need help, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Help Microsoft I tried everything

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help Microsoft I tried everything: Hello Microsoft team. I'm in a big trouble please help. I dropped my laptop and hard drive was damaged. I sent my laptop to repair and I had my windows activated with a digital license linked to my microsoft account. The repair person changed the hard drive and he copied my...
  9. Try to help me pls

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Try to help me pls: Hey guys, I was ready to format my pc when appear this in the left down corner: "invalid partition table". Can you guys help me and tell how can I fix it? submitted by /u/Rochitazz_4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fo5h1w/try_to_help_me_pls/
  10. I tried everything but this keeps happening help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I tried everything but this keeps happening help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/slimshady044 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eiaxdw/i_tried_everything_but_this_keeps_happening_help/