Windows 10: pls help its urgent

Discus and support pls help its urgent in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi. i am have a serious problem. i cant open microsoft store and 2 days back it opened but it showed error in every app i install. i have latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by REYANSHGARG, Nov 24, 2021.

1. pls help its urgent

hi. i am have a serious problem. i cant open microsoft store and 2 days back it opened but it showed error in every app i install. i have latest updates and have windows 10 pro. pls help!

:)

REYANSHGARG, Nov 24, 2021

2. Pls help

Pls, somebody should help me on how to delete those games and applications that came with my nokia 200, they'r even demo self, I dont need them and they cant be deleted. PLS PLS PLS I WANT THEM DELETED AND I 'VE NO SYSTEM (COMPUTER) PLS I NEED AN URGENT
    HELP. Thanks.

Hawlahsoonconme, Nov 24, 2021
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Nov 24, 2021
  4. Callender Win User

pls help its urgent

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

pls help its urgent [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

pls help its urgent

1. pls help its urgent - Similar Threads - pls help urgent

2. [Urgent, pls help] something happened and your pin isn't available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    [Urgent, pls help] something happened and your pin isn't available: I turned on my laptop and it shows "Something happned and your pin isnt available. Click to set up your pin". I tried a lot of ways, SHIFT+restart to do troubleshoot, but there it require me to log in my microsoft account. I did enter my correct password but it keeps saying...
  3. [Urgent, pls help] something happened and your pin isn't available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Urgent, pls help] something happened and your pin isn't available: I turned on my laptop and it shows "Something happned and your pin isnt available. Click to set up your pin". I tried a lot of ways, SHIFT+restart to do troubleshoot, but there it require me to log in my microsoft account. I did enter my correct password but it keeps saying...
  4. pls help its urgent

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    pls help its urgent: hi. i am have a serious problem. i cant open microsoft store and 2 days back it opened but it showed error in every app i install. i have latest updates and have windows 10 pro. pls help!...
  5. pls help its urgent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pls help its urgent: hi. i am have a serious problem. i cant open microsoft store and 2 days back it opened but it showed error in every app i install. i have latest updates and have windows 10 pro. pls help!...
  6. Seems Like I Got A Virus Pls Help URGENT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Seems Like I Got A Virus Pls Help URGENT: Hi Community,So I Runned a unknown file yesterday and it didnt opened so i deleted it. When i Shut Down and restart My Laptop A few Seconds later Command Prompt pops up and immediately closes. It was Never opened and closed Before i runned the file. So i am scared now if i...
  7. ITS A VIRUS PLS HELP ME

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ITS A VIRUS PLS HELP ME: I am experimental guy who always does something with the pc so today i did something like downloading " AUSLOGICS DRIVER UPDATER " apk cracked version and extracted it through winrar and when i extracted it and opened the exe something just popped like cmd cracked version and...
  8. Pls tell its urgent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pls tell its urgent: My pc was booting in less than 15 seconds 3 hours ago But now when i started it booted in 40 secs give a fix soon Pls its urgent submitted by /u/BadGamingCat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ipzdqt/pls_tell_its_urgent/
  9. i got hacked, or its a virus? pls help!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i got hacked, or its a virus? pls help!: Hello, ill tell you my problem. Yesterday i left my pc on sleep mode. Today i turned on my pc and this happened: My monitor resolution got changed. I lost administrator privelegies, i couldnt connect to my internet... and everytime i was getting this message: "Your...
  10. Toshiba Satelite Pro C70B34U - PLS HELP URGENT!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satelite Pro C70B34U - PLS HELP URGENT!!: Hi!!! Please can anyone help me?? I am due to fly out for 3 months to south america in a few hours. My laptop broke (I am a graphic artist and use adobe software a lot) - the insurance company replaced it with this toshiba. I updated to windows 10 a while ago, and...