Windows 10: pls help me can fix this issue need to get back to windows 10 some apps dont work in windows 11

Discus and support pls help me can fix this issue need to get back to windows 10 some apps dont work in windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; this is the problem pls help....... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vedant Ganatra, Jul 2, 2022.

1. pls help me can fix this issue need to get back to windows 10 some apps dont work in windows 11

this is the problem pls help....

:)

Vedant Ganatra, Jul 2, 2022

2. Windows 10 clean install issues

I have the well known to the webs 'Start Menu Not working / Slow opening apps from taskbar' like you in RS3 aka Fall Creators update,
    Even after CLEAN windows install...and there is no permanent fix out there, until M$ fix it.
    So i have clean install RS2 Iso and block the updates so RS3 dont install to my system.
    Im waiting for RS4 to be released hopefully fixes all those issues...but i doubt, they only thing they do is adding more and more bloatware.

Proof of my problem:

Start Menu Not Working in Windows 10 [Solved] - Driver Easy
    http://www.thewindowsclub.com/start-menu-does-not-open-windows-10
    Fix Windows 10 Menu Not Working - Easy Steps

All those articles are fresth from January 2018, mind you all those ''FIXES'' dont work.

Video from 2015, until now the problems still exist:

LocoDiceGR, Jul 2, 2022
  3. OnTheWeb Win User
    Weather App not working windows 8.1

The apps troubleshooter wouldn't fix it on any of the machines. Tried syncing the app licenses, too. No dice. Uninstalling and reinstalling the MSN Weather App appears to have fixed it.

OnTheWeb, Jul 2, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

pls help me can fix this issue need to get back to windows 10 some apps dont work in windows 11

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 2, 2022
Thema:

pls help me can fix this issue need to get back to windows 10 some apps dont work in windows 11

1. pls help me can fix this issue need to get back to windows 10 some apps dont work in windows 11 - Similar Threads - pls help fix

2. I need help with this problem if and body had problem can you pls help me fix it pls.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with this problem if and body had problem can you pls help me fix it pls.: dssswee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-this-problem-if-and-body-had/ef582537-41f2-4489-8bb5-e7877d7170ff
  3. I need help with this problem if and body had problem can you pls help me fix it pls.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with this problem if and body had problem can you pls help me fix it pls.: dssswee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-this-problem-if-and-body-had/ef582537-41f2-4489-8bb5-e7877d7170ff
  4. Microsoft Store, Windows update and Windows defender DONT WORK, HELP ME PLS.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store, Windows update and Windows defender DONT WORK, HELP ME PLS.: Microsoft store doesnt work anymore. When I try to download or update an app it keeps saying download going, but then suddenly stops and say Try Again. Windows update's downloads reamin at 0% and stay like that forever. Windows defender doesnt work and when i click on the...
  5. Microsoft Store, Windows update and Windows defender DONT WORK, HELP ME PLS.

Microsoft Store, Windows update and Windows defender DONT WORK, HELP ME PLS.: Microsoft store doesnt work anymore. When I try to download or update an app it keeps saying download going, but then suddenly stops and say Try Again. Windows update's downloads reamin at 0% and stay like that forever. Windows defender doesnt work and when i click on the...
  6. pls help me can fix this issue need to get back to windows 10 some apps dont work in windows 11

pls help me can fix this issue need to get back to windows 10 some apps dont work in windows 11: this is the problem pls help.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me-can-fix-this-issue-need-to-get-back-to/655e1171-1b59-4bd7-9589-82073344505f
  7. Pls help me on windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help me on windows 11 update: I don't want to upgrade to windows 11 but the option of ' stay on windows 10 for now' not appearing pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me-on-windows-11-update/f57bb071-8038-4308-b571-0ed3062bc983
  8. Pls help me on windows 11 update

Pls help me on windows 11 update: I don't want to upgrade to windows 11 but the option of ' stay on windows 10 for now' not appearing pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me-on-windows-11-update/f57bb071-8038-4308-b571-0ed3062bc983
  9. Need some help pls.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help pls.: Hi, i would like to ask something here. Bought M.2 SSD (970 EVO PLUS 1TB) and i would like to make a fresh install. What W10 build should i get? The most stable and recommended right now. I tried with 1909 in my new install but got several problems idk why. I have right now...
  10. Help me fix this pls

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me fix this pls: I have a good headset for gaming and good audio but say I wanna record a youtube video I click on record with the mic option on. 20 minutes later I'm looking back and my mic audio sound like jack s* can someone help me fix this or is it just like that. submitted by...