Windows 10: Pls.help me...i have this problem.attached photo is my screen. Please do also note I can...

Discus and support Pls.help me...i have this problem.attached photo is my screen. Please do also note I can... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; [IMG]attached photo is my screen. Please do also note I can see my cursor during the blackscreen... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Caylacayl, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Caylacayl Win User

Pls.help me...i have this problem.attached photo is my screen. Please do also note I can...

Pls.help me...i have this problem.attached photo is my screen. Please do also note I can... [​IMG]attached photo is my screen. Please do also note I can see my cursor during the blackscreen

:)

Caylacayl, Nov 20, 2020
  2. Ivycao Win User

how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Nov 20, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Pls.help me...i have this problem.attached photo is my screen. Please do also note I can...

attaching photos to outgoing emails

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. You can attach photos to outgoing email by locating the photos from the drive and clicking on it, then hit Ok; moreover, the "open" option that you are getting implies that the application is not set as a default. If you
    can provide a screenshot of the issue, it would be helpful to fix this.

We would like to know more information to help you resolve this. Please answer the following questions below:

• Are you using an application like Outlook or Mail app to send email or you are sending through web?
    • When did this issue start?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer before this issue occur?

Meanwhile, you can follow some suggested steps:

• Set Default app for Photos. Head over to this link
      for the instructions.
    • You can also create a new user account to help you fix this. Please visit this
      link
      for the instructions.

We'll be waiting for your response and the result.

Lemuel Cie, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Pls.help me...i have this problem.attached photo is my screen. Please do also note I can...

1. Pls.help me...i have this problem.attached photo is my screen. Please do also note I can... - Similar Threads - Pls help problem

2. I need help with this problem if and body had problem can you pls help me fix it pls.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with this problem if and body had problem can you pls help me fix it pls.: dssswee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-this-problem-if-and-body-had/ef582537-41f2-4489-8bb5-e7877d7170ff
  3. I need help with this problem if and body had problem can you pls help me fix it pls.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with this problem if and body had problem can you pls help me fix it pls.: dssswee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-this-problem-if-and-body-had/ef582537-41f2-4489-8bb5-e7877d7170ff
  4. I have attached a photo - Can someone help with this please? I have no idea what to do and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have attached a photo - Can someone help with this please? I have no idea what to do and...: I Have included a photo of the problem. ** moved from Virus and Malware ** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-attached-a-photo-can-someone-help-with-this/d06f1ab9-6360-42cc-8b80-5bc9e2e8a28e
  5. I have attached a photo - Can someone help with this please? I have no idea what to do and...

I have attached a photo - Can someone help with this please? I have no idea what to do and...: I Have included a photo of the problem. ** moved from Virus and Malware ** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-attached-a-photo-can-someone-help-with-this/d06f1ab9-6360-42cc-8b80-5bc9e2e8a28e
  6. I have attached a photo - Can someone help with this please? I have no idea what to do and...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have attached a photo - Can someone help with this please? I have no idea what to do and...: I Have included a photo of the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-attached-a-photo-can-someone-help-with-this/d06f1ab9-6360-42cc-8b80-5bc9e2e8a28e
  7. HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls: BronWindowsOverzichtHardwarefoutDatum‎12/‎08/‎2022 20:56StatusNiet gerapporteerdBeschrijvingEen probleem met de hardware heeft ervoor gezorgd dat Windows niet meer goed werkt.Probleem met handtekeningNaam van probleemgebeurtenis: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1:...
  8. HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls

HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls: BronWindowsOverzichtHardwarefoutDatum‎12/‎08/‎2022 20:56StatusNiet gerapporteerdBeschrijvingEen probleem met de hardware heeft ervoor gezorgd dat Windows niet meer goed werkt.Probleem met handtekeningNaam van probleemgebeurtenis: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1:...
  9. HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. I have a WiFi problem. Please help me...!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a WiFi problem. Please help me...!: Sometimes my laptop's WiFi is acting weird. I get disconnected from my network, and when I try to reconnect it says "Can't connect to this network". Disabling and enabling back again WiFi won't show any connections. restating the laptop does the job but it happens again....