Windows 10: Pls.help me...i have this problem.attached photo is my screen. Please do also note I can...

Discus and support Pls.help me...i have this problem.attached photo is my screen. Please do also note I can... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; [IMG]attached photo is my screen. Please do also note I can see my cursor during the blackscreen... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Caylacayl, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Caylacayl Win User

Pls.help me...i have this problem.attached photo is my screen. Please do also note I can...

Pls.help me...i have this problem.attached photo is my screen. Please do also note I can... [​IMG]attached photo is my screen. Please do also note I can see my cursor during the blackscreen

:)

Caylacayl, Nov 20, 2020
  2. Ivycao Win User

how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Nov 20, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Pls.help me...i have this problem.attached photo is my screen. Please do also note I can...

attaching photos to outgoing emails

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. You can attach photos to outgoing email by locating the photos from the drive and clicking on it, then hit Ok; moreover, the "open" option that you are getting implies that the application is not set as a default. If you
    can provide a screenshot of the issue, it would be helpful to fix this.

We would like to know more information to help you resolve this. Please answer the following questions below:

• Are you using an application like Outlook or Mail app to send email or you are sending through web?
    • When did this issue start?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer before this issue occur?

Meanwhile, you can follow some suggested steps:

• Set Default app for Photos. Head over to this link
      for the instructions.
    • You can also create a new user account to help you fix this. Please visit this
      link
      for the instructions.

We'll be waiting for your response and the result.

Lemuel Cie, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Pls.help me...i have this problem.attached photo is my screen. Please do also note I can...

1. Pls.help me...i have this problem.attached photo is my screen. Please do also note I can... - Similar Threads - Pls help problem

2. I have some problems with my windows, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have some problems with my windows, please help: Hi, I have some terrible problems and I really need my pc ASAP, so I installed latest update today, and after booting up my mouse and keyboard weren’t working, so I couldn’t leave the lock screen, then I tried to go back to the previous update with windows copy on the usb...
  3. Can someone please help me as i have no sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone please help me as i have no sound: Hi all, First of all thanks for taking your time time to read this its much appreciated. I'm normally a console player however I picked up a average gaming computer and been having problems with the sound since purchase I was just wondering if their was a kind lady or gent...
  4. Hi guys I know it's a stupid question but I have problem can you please help me

Hi guys I know it's a stupid question but I have problem can you please help me: hi guys sorry to bother you but I get a problem right now when I was watching some YouTube video it was paused suddenly and after few minutes the search pop up I'm afraid there is a virus in my PC can you help me knowing if this is an issue or a virus submitted by...
  5. I need help, can anyone help me with my screen problem.

I need help, can anyone help me with my screen problem.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RedDevil2048 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fmmzkb/i_need_help_can_anyone_help_me_with_my_screen/
  6. I have a WiFi problem. Please help me...!

I have a WiFi problem. Please help me...!: Sometimes my laptop's WiFi is acting weird. I get disconnected from my network, and when I try to reconnect it says "Can't connect to this network". Disabling and enabling back again WiFi won't show any connections. restating the laptop does the job but it happens again....
  7. Help please? Can I recover reset sticky notes?

Help please? Can I recover reset sticky notes?: I was using sticky notes from microsoft store to store tons of info. It wasn't opening and so I reset the program. Which deletes all the info. It was dumb. I never made any manual backups. There is no previous version. I have easeUS data recovery but am not sure that I can...
  8. please help me , i have video_tdr_failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    please help me , i have video_tdr_failure: hello , the past 5 days my laptop started to get ''video_tdr_failure'' after i play a video game for a couple of mins , i used to play it with no problems for hours , now i can only play it for couple of mins then my game will crash and my leptop will restart with the...
  9. Hi i am facing problem in window activation key i have attached screenshot also please help...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hi i am facing problem in window activation key i have attached screenshot also please help...: [ATTACH]please hhelp me regarding this i am facing issue from several days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-am-facing-problem-in-window-activation-key-i/21e9b25d-6f25-4313-be29-37e17fbc86e3"
  10. Hello I have problem after 1803 update. Can you help me please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello I have problem after 1803 update. Can you help me please: Hello, I have one proplem after update 1803. My computer refresh itself when starting at password entry screen I took video show you a problem. How can i fixed this problem ? Please help me. https://youtu.be/kgc1m6AcJbg...