Windows 10: pls help me, i need it fast

Discus and support pls help me, i need it fast in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; pls help meeeee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me-i-need-it-fast/435e0fd8-5822-4ada-bf3b-48de94bf9237 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ganyuwangy1, Apr 22, 2022.

1. pls help me, i need it fast

pls help meeeee

:)

ganyuwangy1, Apr 22, 2022
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Apr 22, 2022
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 22, 2022
  4. cryadis23 Win User

pls help me, i need it fast

pls help with audio and graphics issues - latency issue?

sorry, please also find task manager screenshots. couldnt capture the whole list (there are so many processes running!) so i caught what i could, ordered by cpu and memory usage. thanks!

pls help me, i need it fast [​IMG]

pls help me, i need it fast [​IMG]

cryadis23, Apr 22, 2022
Thema:

pls help me, i need it fast

1. pls help me, i need it fast - Similar Threads - pls help need

2. Help me with this pls i need it for school project

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me with this pls i need it for school project: Why does it say, "Check your Microphone Privacy Settings" and then when i do that it has the camera app microphone access on, then when i try again it still says that it still needs access from the Pivacy settings in The microsoft camera app...
  3. Help me with this pls i need it for school project

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me with this pls i need it for school project: Why does it say, "Check your Microphone Privacy Settings" and then when i do that it has the camera app microphone access on, then when i try again it still says that it still needs access from the Pivacy settings in The microsoft camera app...
  4. Help me with this pls i need it for school project

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I NEED HELP FAST

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED HELP FAST: I was converting a partition into gpt and accidentaly converted the whole drive, and now all of my data is gone. Is there any way to recover it?Please help.I did the conversion in diskpart...
  6. I NEED HELP FAST

I NEED HELP FAST: I was converting a partition into gpt and accidentaly converted the whole drive, and now all of my data is gone. Is there any way to recover it?Please help.I did the conversion in diskpart...
  7. pls I need help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pls I need help: an hacker stole my account pls help me I have a lot of things on that account pls someone can link me the mail of microsoft support pls pls I need to recover that account pls pls I removed it with the antivirus but it stole my account psl help me...
  8. pls help me, i need it fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pls help me, i need it fast: pls help meeeee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me-i-need-it-fast/435e0fd8-5822-4ada-bf3b-48de94bf9237
  9. pls help me, i need it fast

pls help me, i need it fast: pls help meeeee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me-i-need-it-fast/435e0fd8-5822-4ada-bf3b-48de94bf9237
  10. i need help pls

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need help pls: hi friend sry if my English is bad but I don't have very good details about the problem when I let windows like messenger app and discord app idl for sometimes it's goes black and I can't access to him I need to restart the app , I format my pc before but the same problem...