Windows 10: Pls help me on windows 11 update

Discus and support Pls help me on windows 11 update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't want to upgrade to windows 11 but the option of ' stay on windows 10 for now' not appearing pls help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ShouryaSinghal, Dec 28, 2021.

1. Pls help me on windows 11 update

I don't want to upgrade to windows 11 but the option of ' stay on windows 10 for now' not appearing pls help.

:)

ShouryaSinghal, Dec 28, 2021
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Dec 28, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 28, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Pls help me on windows 11 update

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Dec 28, 2021
Thema:

Pls help me on windows 11 update

1. Pls help me on windows 11 update - Similar Threads - Pls help update

2. pls help me with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pls help me with...: this thing always show since avira prime delete a system32 because it think the file have a virus and then it terminates the file but I cannot do anything about it pls help...
  3. Pls help me!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help me!: I have a Chuwi Herobook Pro!It has windows 11 homeToday I tryid to get windows 11 22H2 and after some hours I did fail!I checked youtube!I watched what is sayd o tryd that but is also soIt says:"Windows 11, version 22H2 is availabile.""We couldn't install this update,but you...
  4. PLS HELP ME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLS HELP ME: Hello, I also have a problem with my windows since I installed it on my laptop, I had problems with the constant printing problems and I actually can't stand it anymore and I want to go back to windows 10 because I had much higher expectations and I also have WINDOWS 11 PRO...
  5. Pls help me on windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pls help me on windows 11 update: I don't want to upgrade to windows 11 but the option of ' stay on windows 10 for now' not appearing pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me-on-windows-11-update/f57bb071-8038-4308-b571-0ed3062bc983
  6. Pls help me on windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pls help me on windows 11 update: I don't want to upgrade to windows 11 but the option of ' stay on windows 10 for now' not appearing pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me-on-windows-11-update/f57bb071-8038-4308-b571-0ed3062bc983
  7. pls help me :

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pls help me :: My c drive is getting filled because of apps and features everytime I restart my pc. I only have 2 gb of apps when I checked. Pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/2da51dd5-52bd-439c-aa76-8305de5da8e0
  8. Pls help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pls help me: I installed bios few days ago. And now my pc taking forever to check for updates can bios affect windows OS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/7f9759ff-04d4-408c-a6c0-8adf4d6c2c48
  9. Help me pls

Help me pls: I have an error or somthing i don't know, there is an icon on my desktop and when i delete it a window pop ups and said "Item not found" like the picture below but the icon was still there, how can i delete this annoying icon[ATTACH]...
  10. Help me pls !!!!!!!

Help me pls !!!!!!!: I got noticed that my local disk C is full, and then i check all the apps in my local disk C and its only 80GB , and then i check to setting and go to storage and there is 120 GB Temporary files. Can u help me how to delete those files. Ps : I have this problem after i...