Windows 10: pls help me

Discus and support pls help me in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i have downloaded a program from browser and after i hade done my work and uninstall the program its shortcut was on dekstop when permanently delete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VaibhavSrivastav, Aug 28, 2021.

1. pls help me

i have downloaded a program from browser and after i hade done my work and uninstall the program its shortcut was on dekstop when permanently delete shift+delete it disappear from dekstop but when i refresh it again came back and when i move it to recycle bin it say you need permission.And when i give my pasword and continue it comes to an error and says you dont have any permission to move this item and says try again what can i do.

:)

VaibhavSrivastav, Aug 28, 2021
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Aug 28, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 28, 2021
  4. cryadis23 Win User

pls help me

pls help with audio and graphics issues - latency issue?

sorry, please also find task manager screenshots. couldnt capture the whole list (there are so many processes running!) so i caught what i could, ordered by cpu and memory usage. thanks!

pls help me [​IMG]

pls help me [​IMG]

cryadis23, Aug 28, 2021
Thema:

pls help me

1. pls help me - Similar Threads - pls help

2. Pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help: I need help fixing a problem. My laptop broke yesterday, so I had to take out the hard drive and connect it to another computer. Now, I'm seeing a certain display. Can anyone help me fix it?...
  3. Pls help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pls help: I need help fixing a problem. My laptop broke yesterday, so I had to take out the hard drive and connect it to another computer. Now, I'm seeing a certain display. Can anyone help me fix it?...
  4. Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?: It's a new Acer Aspire 7 laptop and from the next day itself when I completed all the installation processes, I'm facing this issue completely freezes and doesn't allow me to perform any task. At first, I thought it is due to third party apps and so I deleted most of it even...
  5. Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?

Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?: It's a new Acer Aspire 7 laptop and from the next day itself when I completed all the installation processes, I'm facing this issue completely freezes and doesn't allow me to perform any task. At first, I thought it is due to third party apps and so I deleted most of it even...
  6. pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pls help: 0x80070026 update problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help/bd89a45d-ec36-4cb3-8a3c-32ca04a73b30
  7. pls help

pls help: 0x80070026 update problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help/bd89a45d-ec36-4cb3-8a3c-32ca04a73b30
  8. pls help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. my pc case fans are'nt working but the LEDs for it are,pls help me my performance is suffering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc case fans are'nt working but the LEDs for it are,pls help me my performance is suffering: my drivers are updated and ive checked and the cables are connected however ive looked on the bios and it says on the chasis fanscase fans N/A...
  10. my pc case fans are'nt working but the LEDs for it are,pls help me my performance is suffering

my pc case fans are'nt working but the LEDs for it are,pls help me my performance is suffering: my drivers are updated and ive checked and the cables are connected however ive looked on the bios and it says on the chasis fanscase fans N/A...