Windows 10: Pls help my why computer is dying?

Discus and support Pls help my why computer is dying? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please help my PC is acting weird for them past days whenever I start it up and it get worse each and every day.Whenever I start it up for like 15min... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Adish Jose, Sep 15, 2022.

1. Pls help my why computer is dying?

Please help my PC is acting weird for them past days whenever I start it up and it get worse each and every day.Whenever I start it up for like 15min straight my pc's RAM and disk usage goes like to 100% sometimes also the CPU.I opened task manager to see what was using up my pc's resources and it turns out that the Windows processes itself is using up my pc's resources.The Windows processes were: Service Host: Local System Uses ram Windows Log-on Application Disk Usage Up to 100%This is my PC's specsIntel PentiumDual processor 2.5Ghz 2.5

:)

Adish Jose, Sep 15, 2022
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Sep 15, 2022
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 15, 2022
  4. swat354 Win User

Pls help my why computer is dying?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 15, 2022
Thema:

Pls help my why computer is dying?

1. Pls help my why computer is dying? - Similar Threads - Pls help why

2. Pls help me with my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help me with my computer: So idk why it keeps showing this up on my computer it keeps saying this I used this computer for gaming and sometimes work and I really need it and it keeps showing up when I try to download something on the App Store I need help please and it keeps saying this on my...
  3. Pls help me with my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pls help me with my computer: So idk why it keeps showing this up on my computer it keeps saying this I used this computer for gaming and sometimes work and I really need it and it keeps showing up when I try to download something on the App Store I need help please and it keeps saying this on my...
  4. Windows BSOD "critical process died" pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BSOD "critical process died" pls help: Hey my windows start showing BSOD and restarting again and again i tried many solution but none of it work , mine not showing prepairng automatic repairToo ,so what do i do...
  5. Windows BSOD "critical process died" pls help

Windows BSOD "critical process died" pls help: Hey my windows start showing BSOD and restarting again and again i tried many solution but none of it work , mine not showing prepairng automatic repairToo ,so what do i do...
  6. Pls help my why computer is dying?

Pls help my why computer is dying?: Please help my PC is acting weird for them past days whenever I start it up and it get worse each and every day.Whenever I start it up for like 15min straight my pc's RAM and disk usage goes like to 100% sometimes also the CPU.I opened task manager to see what was using up my...
  7. Two straight BSOD on my computer, not sure why. Pls help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Two straight BSOD on my computer, not sure why. Pls help: Hi all, I have a computer that is recently experiencing BSOD on back to back nights. Not sure why. Here are the log file dump: DESKTOP-D467URU-(2021-05-28_14-24-41).zip - Google Drive Pls help, thank you very much! 180169
  8. Pls help, why is this happening?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pls help, why is this happening?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tailstechnology4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m23c3o/pls_help_why_is_this_happening/
  9. Computer dying after w10 update pls help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer dying after w10 update pls help: R3 2200g system With 4x2 gigs 2666mhz ddr4 ram On a asrock ab350m HDV mobo 3 days ago on Friday I scheduled a Windows update and didn't get to use the computer till yesterday when I found out the computer was suddenly running very slow like too slow Taskbar wasn't working...
  10. Windows died pls help

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows died pls help: Hi I just updated to Windows 10 from 8 and it was fine until a few days ago when I started getting 100% disk usage and my comp became so slow it was unusable. I tried to fix it but I couldn't with what I saw online and I think I disabled all the services by mistake. Now it...