Windows 10: PLS HELP! This unknown USB device keeps appearing and reappearing and I don't know the fix.

Discus and support PLS HELP! This unknown USB device keeps appearing and reappearing and I don't know the fix. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/its_elektrik [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m0bxqa/pls_help_this_unknown_usb_device_keeps_appearing/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/its_elektrik, Mar 8, 2021.

1. PLS HELP! This unknown USB device keeps appearing and reappearing and I don't know the fix.

/u/its_elektrik, Mar 8, 2021

2. Unknown USB Device

Thanks for the response but there was not a problem. It was because of me being stupid. I had too much clutter around my PC and I had connected my external drive and thought It was my external storage device. I found out that my some USB connections did
    not work on my old laptop. That is why I received the "Unknown device message." Sorry and thank you for the quick response.

richardsantucci, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Unknown USB Device

Hi,

The error message Device Descriptor Request Failed Drive error may possibly occur when USB device was not recognized due to unstable or corrupt USB controllers. To provide you the accurate resolution, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • If you're trying to connect a USB device, have you tried connecting it to another computer and check if the issue still persists?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you download and run USB troubleshooter by clicking on this
    link. This will automatically diagnose USB problems and will provide you a remedy.

Additionally, we also recommend that you follow the steps in this article
    on how to troubleshoot your USB device which was not recognized.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Mar 8, 2021
  4. PLS HELP! This unknown USB device keeps appearing and reappearing and I don't know the fix.

Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

Hello Usman,

I'm Independent Advisor and Microsoft MVP, here to help you with your question.

See if this step-by-step fix helps you:

https://www.kapilarya.com/unknown-usb-device-de...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

PLS HELP! This unknown USB device keeps appearing and reappearing and I don't know the fix.

1. PLS HELP! This unknown USB device keeps appearing and reappearing and I don't know the fix. - Similar Threads - PLS HELP unknown

2. Unknown ghost device in device manager under Universal controller device keep reappearing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown ghost device in device manager under Universal controller device keep reappearing...: Hi there, Around 3 weeks ago I start getting annoying warnings that a "USB device" was disconnected and reconnected and as time moved on it kept increasing,Looking on the Device manager under Universal controller devices I found an Unknown Device that don't belong to...
  3. Unknown ghost device in device manager under Universal controller device keep reappearing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown ghost device in device manager under Universal controller device keep reappearing...: Hi there, Around 3 weeks ago I start getting annoying warnings that a "USB device" was disconnected and reconnected and as time moved on it kept increasing,Looking on the Device manager under Universal controller devices I found an Unknown Device that don't belong to...
  4. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.: I run a Minecraft server to play with friends. The file that runs the server is named "start.bat". So I set it to startup when the PC was turned on. I no longer wanted it to startup when powering on so I went into startup apps and disabled "start". I disabled the wrong start....
  5. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.: I run a Minecraft server to play with friends. The file that runs the server is named "start.bat". So I set it to startup when the PC was turned on. I no longer wanted it to startup when powering on so I went into startup apps and disabled "start". I disabled the wrong start....
  6. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. guys pls how can i fix this if anyone knows pls help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    guys pls how can i fix this if anyone knows pls help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mohammed-atem [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kspmjc/guys_pls_how_can_i_fix_this_if_anyone_knows_pls/
  8. I don't know how to fix this please help

I don't know how to fix this please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/arun071 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izlwsm/i_dont_know_how_to_fix_this_please_help/
  9. Please help I Don't know how to fix

Please help I Don't know how to fix: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ilyosjon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imh5ry/please_help_i_dont_know_how_to_fix/
  10. Unknown USB device keeps appearing and disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unknown USB device keeps appearing and disappearing: Hi, my computer has been doing this weird thing lately - even when nothing is hooked up to it an unknown USB device keeps showing up in my devices and then disappearing a few seconds later. It also makes a noise whenever it's appearing and disappearing even though I have all...