Windows 10: PLs help urgently!!! My laptop started crashing several times when tried to start up after...

Discus and support PLs help urgently!!! My laptop started crashing several times when tried to start up after... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem. laptop started crashing several times when tries to startup after turning of the screen or going to sleep mode. Link to the dump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eugene Pham, Mar 3, 2024.

1. PLs help urgently!!! My laptop started crashing several times when tried to start up after...

I have a problem. laptop started crashing several times when tries to startup after turning of the screen or going to sleep mode. Link to the dump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HXDzmgTY-G28VNRaPjAYgKmPSG2v57dQ/view?usp=sharingPLs help urgently!!!

:)

Eugene Pham, Mar 3, 2024

2. PLS HELP ME. THIS IS VERY URGENT I HAVE IMPORTANT JOB TO SUBMIT

PLS HELP, this is really urgent as i have a really important task that needs to be done in hours. So i was using my Rog laptop, i was working with maya software, suddenly the laptop restart itself. Then when it turn on, the program files directory
    is gone. I cannot open it even when i type it at the address bar, i tried to view hidden files and folders too but its not there. And i cant open files that requires program that are installed in program files directory. I cant connect to the internet, and
    i cant open command prompt, task manager and run. The start button also doesnt work even when i clicked it or press it on the keyboard. I tried to open system restore by typing control panel in address bar because i cant click the start button, but it takes
    very long time then a popup saying system restore could not start appear. I simply cant do anything now. Omg pls help. I really have an important work and data to submit by in hours

tanvincentlim, Mar 3, 2024
  3. cedejay Win User
    Monitor start up

Hey all ,, nice to meet you all , hope you may be able to help me , my pc is starting up but recently the monitor has not been starting up every time and now its not starting up at all, can any one help me pls. carillon ac1 2gig 256mb ram, ati graffics ... any body pls

cedejay, Mar 3, 2024
  4. coolman7 Win User

PLs help urgently!!! My laptop started crashing several times when tried to start up after...

Laptop started crashing

So I had this laptop for about 8 months, and just recently, it has started giving me the ‘BSOD’ error. After that happens, it reboots and continues crashing while loading until it makes itself come to normal again.

I have an HP Pavilion 15 laptop.

So steps I took to mitigate the problem were:

-Reset my PC with file save

-Deleted unnecessary files

If anyone can help me, that would mean a lot to me. Thanks.

coolman7, Mar 3, 2024
Thema:

PLs help urgently!!! My laptop started crashing several times when tried to start up after...

1. PLs help urgently!!! My laptop started crashing several times when tried to start up after... - Similar Threads - PLs help urgently

2. PLs help urgently!!! My laptop started crashing several times when tried to start up after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLs help urgently!!! My laptop started crashing several times when tried to start up after...: I have a problem. laptop started crashing several times when tries to startup after turning of the screen or going to sleep mode. Link to the dump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HXDzmgTY-G28VNRaPjAYgKmPSG2v57dQ/view?usp=sharingPLs help urgently!!!...
  3. When I start my laptop, several cmd.exe start popping up. Is that a bad thing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I start my laptop, several cmd.exe start popping up. Is that a bad thing?: recently my laptop has been laggy and I don't know if the cmd.exe is the reason why it has been slowing down. pls help ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-start-my-laptop-several-cmdexe-start/573a5662-59dc-4388-aa93-20120ff674b8
  4. When I start my laptop, several cmd.exe start popping up. Is that a bad thing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I start my laptop, several cmd.exe start popping up. Is that a bad thing?: recently my laptop has been laggy and I don't know if the cmd.exe is the reason why it has been slowing down. pls help ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-start-my-laptop-several-cmdexe-start/573a5662-59dc-4388-aa93-20120ff674b8
  5. When I start my laptop, several cmd.exe start popping up. Is that a bad thing?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. my mc started lagging pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mc started lagging pls help: When i play minecraft 20 min it is fin no fps drop and after 20 min then i get lag in the game i see in afterburn my cpu lowed ghz ? pls help. i have i7 10 gen CPU IntelR CoreTM i7-10510U CPU and a grapic card and 8 gb ram i think issues in my cpu because i use msi after burn...
  7. my mc started lagging pls help

my mc started lagging pls help: When i play minecraft 20 min it is fin no fps drop and after 20 min then i get lag in the game i see in afterburn my cpu lowed ghz ? pls help. i have i7 10 gen CPU IntelR CoreTM i7-10510U CPU and a grapic card and 8 gb ram i think issues in my cpu because i use msi after burn...
  8. pls help its urgent

pls help its urgent: hi. i am have a serious problem. i cant open microsoft store and 2 days back it opened but it showed error in every app i install. i have latest updates and have windows 10 pro. pls help!...
  9. PC crashed when trying to start up, need help identifying the problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC crashed when trying to start up, need help identifying the problem: Windows Reliability Monitor: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: a0 Parameter 1: 10e Parameter 2: a Parameter 3: b1d Parameter 4: 8352 OS version: 10_0_19042 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 256_1 OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.256.48 Locale ID: 1033...
  10. Slow start up and crashes several times when coming out of sleep mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow start up and crashes several times when coming out of sleep mode.: - Intel(R) Management Engine Interface driver has failed to perform handshake with the Firmware (FWSTS0: 0x1E000042, FWSTS1: 0x66002106). - The processor speed in group 0 is being limited by the firmware of the computer. Event-id 37; task category 7 - Critical error:...