Windows 10: Pls help what happened to my title bars? Title bars blacked out.

Discus and support Pls help what happened to my title bars? Title bars blacked out. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I didin't remember doing anything and now my title bars look like this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LucasWongHello, Feb 20, 2022.

1. Pls help what happened to my title bars? Title bars blacked out.

I didin't remember doing anything and now my title bars look like this

:)

LucasWongHello, Feb 20, 2022
  2. DJC
    djc Win User

Title Bar wont change

Understand that default Title Bar in Windows 10 is white, However when I click on themes (which shows various title
    bar/window borders colors (or Shades) my Title Bar stays completely white. Can anyone understand my questions & have any suggestions?

3. Justdave Win User
    Black title bars and white text

Sure:
    In Winaero Tweaker, Under "Appearance" then "Aero Light" select "Enable Aero Light (white text)" as shown here

Pls help what happened to my title bars? Title bars blacked out. [​IMG]

In Windows 10 Personalize, Turn off "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" and choose accent color as shown.

In Windows 10 Personalization Color Intensity, set Hue and Brightness all the way to the left, Saturation all the way to the right. Set Color intensity all the way to the right. It doesn't seem to matter what color you choose, with the sliders set as shown, the result is black.

In Classic Shell "Start Menu Settings" Windows 10 Settings" tab set options according to shown.

I'm still working on setting the inactive title bar text color. I'd like it to be a more visible gray to distinguish between active and inactive. I also need to change the text to white in the minimized buttons on the task bar.

Justdave, Feb 20, 2022
  4. Pls help what happened to my title bars? Title bars blacked out.

Black title bars and white text

this method only gives the ability to change the title bar colors not the text color. He wants white text in the titlebars not black (which is default since Windows 8). He wants that white text style from Windows XP. White text on titlebars on the blue color, except he wants to use black instead of blue. It's the Win XP title bar style.

This can only be done through WinAero tweaker, in 2 clicks. You change the theme pack to aero light and he already has the reg tweak for white text on titlebars for those that want that XP style titlebar colors.

heyyahblah, Feb 20, 2022
Thema:

Pls help what happened to my title bars? Title bars blacked out.

1. Pls help what happened to my title bars? Title bars blacked out. - Similar Threads - Pls help happened

2. Windows 11 Title bar black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Title bar black: This happens sometimes when I right click on a app and click on "open up file location". I get this black bar on the title bar but only sometimes. I updated drivers and video card drivers as well. Also I have a completely different machine with the same problem with different...
  3. Windows 11 Title bar black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Title bar black: This happens sometimes when I right click on a app and click on "open up file location". I get this black bar on the title bar but only sometimes. I updated drivers and video card drivers as well. Also I have a completely different machine with the same problem with different...
  4. move the title bar to out of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    move the title bar to out of the screen: i want to move a window metatrader to out of the screen so that title bar is not seen. like fullscreen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-the-title-bar-to-out-of-the-screen/9162d415-3992-4f51-bc70-55578db19fb0
  5. Pls help what happened to my title bars? Title bars blacked out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help what happened to my title bars? Title bars blacked out.: I didin't remember doing anything and now my title bars look like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-what-happened-to-my-title-bars-title-bars/433f54e2-8ea7-4666-b303-7bba92d4b88b
  6. Pls help what happened to my title bars? Title bars blacked out.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pls help what happened to my title bars? Title bars blacked out.: I didin't remember doing anything and now my title bars look like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-what-happened-to-my-title-bars-title-bars/433f54e2-8ea7-4666-b303-7bba92d4b88b
  7. Black rectangle on title bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black rectangle on title bar: [ATTACH] I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, and now there is a black rectangle under the title bar's text. The rectangle is exactly the same color as the text, so it's not possible to see the text. If I defocus the window, the text color gets lighter to indicate...
  8. Black title bars and white text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black title bars and white text: Windows 10 has been out long enough...has anyone figured a way to have black (or dark) title bars with white text without using uxtheme patcher? 18881
  9. Why is the window name on the title bar blacked out?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why is the window name on the title bar blacked out?: The text on the titlebar suddenly started being blacked out There is a screenshot here: ​http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/...psq825itwa.png [img] Does anyone know a way of fixing that? - Jonatan Søgaard 75066
  10. What is this icon on my title bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is this icon on my title bar?: This icon (identified by the red arrow below) appears on the title bar of my windows and it covers the minimize icon. It seems to provide some additional functionality, but I find it annoying. Any idea where this come from? If I knew what software it was, I expect I will be...