Windows 10: PLS Help: Windows10 update ruined my Realek driver

Discus and support PLS Help: Windows10 update ruined my Realek driver in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So last night while i was playing modern warfare with my buds, windows was downloading a new update. And my headset and everything was working just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Biigby-Wolf, Nov 24, 2019.

1. PLS Help: Windows10 update ruined my Realek driver

So last night while i was playing modern warfare with my buds, windows was downloading a new update. And my headset and everything was working just fine as usual. This morning I got on my PC and noticed I couldn't find Realtek HD anywhere on my computer. It wasnt in my device management either. All day I've tried all the methods on youtube and forums everywhere. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the driver so many times now and I cant get it to come back. Can someone, anyone please help me? Im desperate at this point.

submitted by /u/Biigby-Wolf
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Biigby-Wolf, Nov 24, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Nov 24, 2019
  3. Automatic driver update ruined my laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to Rollback to the previous update using the Device Manager

Follow the steps to update the Graphics Card drivers:

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click
      Enter.
    • Expand Display Adapter
    • Double-click on the Graphics card.
    • In Properties, go to Drivers Tab and click on
      Roll Back Driver.
    This driver update might show up again in the Windows Update. Therefore, you can prevent it from installing by following the steps mentioned in the below article:

How to temporarily prevent a Windows or driver update from reinstalling in Windows 10

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Nov 24, 2019
  4. cryadis23 Win User

PLS Help: Windows10 update ruined my Realek driver

pls help with audio and graphics issues - latency issue?

sorry, please also find task manager screenshots. couldnt capture the whole list (there are so many processes running!) so i caught what i could, ordered by cpu and memory usage. thanks!

PLS Help: Windows10 update ruined my Realek driver [​IMG]

PLS Help: Windows10 update ruined my Realek driver [​IMG]

cryadis23, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

PLS Help: Windows10 update ruined my Realek driver

1. PLS Help: Windows10 update ruined my Realek driver - Similar Threads - PLS Help Windows10

2. Bluetooth driver issues PLS HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth driver issues PLS HELP: I bought a new pc and ever since i got it, it's been working perfectly, but all of a sudden it now says I dont have bluetooth and I need to install a bluetooth driver, so I tried downloading intel, and I restarted the pc and then it says the request failed. In device manager,...
  3. Bluetooth driver issues PLS HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth driver issues PLS HELP: I bought a new pc and ever since i got it, it's been working perfectly, but all of a sudden it now says I dont have bluetooth and I need to install a bluetooth driver, so I tried downloading intel, and I restarted the pc and then it says the request failed. In device manager,...
  4. Update ruined my pc. Please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update ruined my pc. Please help!: I have a Dell G7 i7 9th Gen NVIDIA RTX 2060. There had been a 'restart and update' option appearing for a while. I had some free time and thought what the hell? It was my biggest mistake because ever since I did the update my PC has become a fancy paperweight. It simply...
  5. 20H2 Update ruined my Graphics Drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    20H2 Update ruined my Graphics Drivers: After the update, my gpu drivers were uninstalled. It brought me into an automatic repair loop, temporarily fixed by going into safe mode > device manager > disable radeon 5500 XT > restart. Every time I try to install my gpu drivers, it doesnt finish the download and black...
  6. 20H2 Update ruined my Graphics Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    20H2 Update ruined my Graphics Drivers: After the update, my gpu drivers were uninstalled. It brought me into an automatic repair loop, temporarily fixed by going into safe mode > device manager > disable radeon 5500 XT > restart. Every time I try to install my gpu drivers, it doesnt finish the download and black...
  7. Updates ruined my PC [HELP]

Updates ruined my PC [HELP]: Ever since my computer updated 4-5 updates at once, I can't use softwares like Windows Movie Maker, because it zooms in the video. I tried to uninstall them and it's impossible!! I used the exact same software on my mom's computer and she can read them fine. I don't...
  8. PLS Help: Windows10 update ruined my Realek driver

PLS Help: Windows10 update ruined my Realek driver: So last night while i was playing modern warfare with my buds, windows was downloading a new update. And my headset and everything was working just fine as usual. This morning I got on my PC and noticed I couldn't find Realtek HD anywhere on my computer. It wasnt in my device...
  9. Ruined Administrator pls help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ruined Administrator pls help: Alright, so i was having network problems, that I've come to the realisation that were caused by faulty hardware, but unfortunately, in the process of trying to solve said problems i disabled all windows boot options, when i restarted my pc, it was only my second account that...
  10. Windows10 - last update ruined Hello - and other applications

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows10 - last update ruined Hello - and other applications: I tried all suggested ways published on the forum Since the latest upgrade to 1809 - 17763.348, I cannot access to my Surface Studio with face recognition anymore. Tried to delete and reinstall it - it does not even react - stays still - tried to find the thru the device...