Windows 10: Pls help.

Discus and support Pls help. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Pls help I dualbooted windows and Ubuntu and now windows is showing recovery I tried switching back to raid but it still showed recovery pls help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Daniel Gaming, May 1, 2024.

1. Pls help.

Pls help I dualbooted windows and Ubuntu and now windows is showing recovery I tried switching back to raid but it still showed recovery pls help me fix this.

:)

Daniel Gaming, May 1, 2024
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, May 1, 2024
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 1, 2024
  4. cryadis23 Win User

Pls help.

pls help with audio and graphics issues - latency issue?

sorry, please also find task manager screenshots. couldnt capture the whole list (there are so many processes running!) so i caught what i could, ordered by cpu and memory usage. thanks!

Pls help. 80080d1485967079t-pls-help-audio-graphics-issues-latency-issue-cpu.png

Pls help. 80081d1485967079t-pls-help-audio-graphics-issues-latency-issue-tm.png

cryadis23, May 1, 2024
Thema:

Pls help.

1. Pls help. - Similar Threads - Pls help

2. Help me pls i was stuck on this for 30 mins

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Help me pls i was stuck on this for 30 mins: When i try to update minecraft bedrock in the microsoft store it said open but if i launch it it says its in 1.18 idk how to solve it i was working on it for like 30 mins watching tutorial but its not working so i cant join minecraft servers becuase it says its outdated can...
  3. Help me pls i was stuck on this for 30 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me pls i was stuck on this for 30 mins: When i try to update minecraft bedrock in the microsoft store it said open but if i launch it it says its in 1.18 idk how to solve it i was working on it for like 30 mins watching tutorial but its not working so i cant join minecraft servers becuase it says its outdated can...
  4. Help me pls i was stuck on this for 30 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I'm facing some troublesome freezing issue with my laptop. I need some help pls. I'm...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm facing some troublesome freezing issue with my laptop. I need some help pls. I'm...: onedrive link - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkCM_vrhtdJ3knXb6kj0n1uZx22Z?e=zCnQe5tell me the problem pls.I'm also facing so many dcom warning help pls.* Moved from advertising...
  6. I'm facing some troublesome freezing issue with my laptop. I need some help pls. I'm...

I'm facing some troublesome freezing issue with my laptop. I need some help pls. I'm...: onedrive link - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkCM_vrhtdJ3knXb6kj0n1uZx22Z?e=zCnQe5tell me the problem pls.I'm also facing so many dcom warning help pls.* Moved from advertising...
  7. How can I fix this? I can't find similar problems like mine on the internet. Pls help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this? I can't find similar problems like mine on the internet. Pls help.: My laptop is acer aspire 3 15. I just opened it and the PIN pops up like normal, but after I enter the PIN the problem pops up saying "Script not found: Platform .resv" the background is black, even during PIN. Pls help....
  8. How can I fix this? I can't find similar problems like mine on the internet. Pls help.

How can I fix this? I can't find similar problems like mine on the internet. Pls help.: My laptop is acer aspire 3 15. I just opened it and the PIN pops up like normal, but after I enter the PIN the problem pops up saying "Script not found: Platform .resv" the background is black, even during PIN. Pls help....
  9. Hi can somebody tell me how to install W11 on my PC cuz Im new to the show,and pls help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi can somebody tell me how to install W11 on my PC cuz Im new to the show,and pls help me: North wing london 1234 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-somebody-tell-me-how-to-install-w11-on-my/1009a1cc-4c85-47a4-bd89-72f979202dd2
  10. Hi can somebody tell me how to install W11 on my PC cuz Im new to the show,and pls help me

Hi can somebody tell me how to install W11 on my PC cuz Im new to the show,and pls help me: North wing london 1234 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-somebody-tell-me-how-to-install-w11-on-my/1009a1cc-4c85-47a4-bd89-72f979202dd2