Windows 10: Pls help

Discus and support Pls help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Every time i turn on my pc, my desktop icons are randomly sorted. That happens when i create a folder or save file on my desktop submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Aplicat0r9, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Pls help

Every time i turn on my pc, my desktop icons are randomly sorted. That happens when i create a folder or save file on my desktop

submitted by /u/Aplicat0r9
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Aplicat0r9, Oct 16, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Oct 16, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 16, 2020
  4. cryadis23 Win User

Pls help

pls help with audio and graphics issues - latency issue?

sorry, please also find task manager screenshots. couldnt capture the whole list (there are so many processes running!) so i caught what i could, ordered by cpu and memory usage. thanks!

Pls help [​IMG]

Pls help [​IMG]

cryadis23, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Pls help

1. Pls help - Similar Threads - Pls help

2. Seems Like I Got A Virus Pls Help URGENT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Seems Like I Got A Virus Pls Help URGENT: Hi Community,So I Runned a unknown file yesterday and it didnt opened so i deleted it. When i Shut Down and restart My Laptop A few Seconds later Command Prompt pops up and immediately closes. It was Never opened and closed Before i runned the file. So i am scared now if i...
  3. Hello pls help I cant update my windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello pls help I cant update my windows: so my pc got rebooted and lost all my files and went back to windows 1809 and i cant update it back, i also cant share screen/cast and my pc crashes sometimes so please help me...
  4. ITS A VIRUS PLS HELP ME

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ITS A VIRUS PLS HELP ME: I am experimental guy who always does something with the pc so today i did something like downloading " AUSLOGICS DRIVER UPDATER " apk cracked version and extracted it through winrar and when i extracted it and opened the exe something just popped like cmd cracked version and...
  5. i havent been able to play tho to this erro pls help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i havent been able to play tho to this erro pls help me: hey so pretty much after i migrated my minecraft account i havent been able to play tho to this error which appears on the bottom of my screen saying oh no we couldnt connect to minecraft services and i can only play demo even tho i have bought minecraft and my ign is...
  6. Need help badly pls come help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help badly pls come help: ## A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:## EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x0000000000000000, pid=7288, tid=9752## JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-22300 16.0.1+9 build 16.0.1+9# Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM...
  7. Minecraft not working pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not working pls help: # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x0000000000000000, pid=7288, tid=9752 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-22300 16.0.1+9 build 16.0.1+9 # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM...
  8. Facing a big issue pls help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facing a big issue pls help: My windows 10 clock was 5 seconds slow but now it is 9 seconds slow pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facing-a-big-issue-pls-help/06220a4c-a41d-4534-b84b-51c422698001
  9. Ms team serious glitch pls help!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ms team serious glitch pls help!!: Whenever a attende comes in meeting laptop speaker makes sound or randomly in meeting and when I leave meeting the sound stops. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-team-serious-glitch-pls-help/a0c2a489-8247-4024-bbc5-ecf56fae56c3
  10. Laptop Keeps Rebooting. Help pls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Keeps Rebooting. Help pls: Hi,Firstly, to summurize: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error. But occasionally, there are some different errors.Mini dump:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuwI8gQZJzJDryCEywaCWG-tNPw5?e=qW1Y6fMini dumps zipped:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuwI8gQZJzJDrx-Rs6fGMmWEQCj1?e=tTzARPIt's a gaming laptop. An...