Windows 10: Pls Help

Discus and support Pls Help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am experiencing some issue in my laptop like it has started randomly lagging in between and the apps running get stuck on not responding some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AniketTiwari, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Pls Help

Hello,

I am experiencing some issue in my laptop like it has started randomly lagging in between and the apps running get stuck on not responding some times they resume else the laptop hangs for a while and a blue screen appears say the 'Your Pc has ran into some problem and needs to restart and we are collecting some info about the error'. After it restarts after typing the password to login into the pc it gets stuck on the welcome screen forever then I have to hard boot it after hard booting it I restart it again and then it says checking for disk error/failure press any key to skip.

Then it a screen appears saying that fixing drive C stage 1..2...3 and it repairs/fixes it and the laptop turns on again and then it successfully logs me in. After somrtime the same issue starts and the same thing happen again the blue screen, hard boot, disk repair and the loop continues.

At first I looked some arties relating about these issue I thought there must be some malware which was causing the issue. So whenever the disk repair happens I try running the anti virus full system scan but it never completes because the laptop hangs and crashes.

So I am not getting what is happening to the laptop.

Pls help!

:)

AniketTiwari, Dec 15, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Dec 15, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 15, 2020
  4. cryadis23 Win User

Pls Help

pls help with audio and graphics issues - latency issue?

sorry, please also find task manager screenshots. couldnt capture the whole list (there are so many processes running!) so i caught what i could, ordered by cpu and memory usage. thanks!

Pls Help [​IMG]

Pls Help [​IMG]

cryadis23, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

Pls Help

1. Pls Help - Similar Threads - Pls Help

2. pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pls help: 0x80070026 update problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help/bd89a45d-ec36-4cb3-8a3c-32ca04a73b30
  3. pls help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pls help: 0x80070026 update problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help/bd89a45d-ec36-4cb3-8a3c-32ca04a73b30
  4. pls help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. my pc case fans are'nt working but the LEDs for it are,pls help me my performance is suffering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc case fans are'nt working but the LEDs for it are,pls help me my performance is suffering: my drivers are updated and ive checked and the cables are connected however ive looked on the bios and it says on the chasis fanscase fans N/A...
  6. my pc case fans are'nt working but the LEDs for it are,pls help me my performance is suffering

my pc case fans are'nt working but the LEDs for it are,pls help me my performance is suffering: my drivers are updated and ive checked and the cables are connected however ive looked on the bios and it says on the chasis fanscase fans N/A...
  7. PLs help urgently!!! My laptop started crashing several times when tried to start up after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLs help urgently!!! My laptop started crashing several times when tried to start up after...: I have a problem. laptop started crashing several times when tries to startup after turning of the screen or going to sleep mode. Link to the dump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HXDzmgTY-G28VNRaPjAYgKmPSG2v57dQ/view?usp=sharingPLs help urgently!!!...
  8. PLs help urgently!!! My laptop started crashing several times when tried to start up after...

PLs help urgently!!! My laptop started crashing several times when tried to start up after...: I have a problem. laptop started crashing several times when tries to startup after turning of the screen or going to sleep mode. Link to the dump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HXDzmgTY-G28VNRaPjAYgKmPSG2v57dQ/view?usp=sharingPLs help urgently!!!...
  9. My Touchpad Controls dont work after I lock my sceen. Pls Help

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Touchpad Controls dont work after I lock my sceen. Pls Help: I repaired my laptop and it came with windows pre installed... But whenever I close my laptop and reopen it, it never shows the lock screen and instead, shows the desktop.. No Pin Code Required, I tried to fix it but it is still the same. Also whenever I close the lid and...
  10. My Touchpad Controls dont work after I lock my sceen. Pls Help

My Touchpad Controls dont work after I lock my sceen. Pls Help: I repaired my laptop and it came with windows pre installed... But whenever I close my laptop and reopen it, it never shows the lock screen and instead, shows the desktop.. No Pin Code Required, I tried to fix it but it is still the same. Also whenever I close the lid and...