Windows 10: Pls how do I activate my laptop and The internet icon won't show and there is no internet...

Discus and support Pls how do I activate my laptop and The internet icon won't show and there is no internet... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried to activate it but it said we can't activate this window on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server.The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Omobolade Akinbote, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Pls how do I activate my laptop and The internet icon won't show and there is no internet...

I tried to activate it but it said we can't activate this window on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server.The internet icon won't show and there is no internet on it but there is internet on other devices.

:)

Omobolade Akinbote, Mar 25, 2023

2. No internet icons showing up-can not logon to internet

When I boot up my laptop the internet icon on the task bar shows a red "X" and none of my internet icons are listed. The airplane mode is turned off, the Wi-Fi switch is in the on position, the wireless router is working fine(my wife can logon with no problem). I looked at the Device Manager and it shows everything is running properly. Anyone have any ideas as what is going on?

jayhawk714, Mar 25, 2023
  3. Laptop is not showing any internet connections

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me assist you.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

1. How does your network icon look like in the notification area of the task bar?

2. Are you connected to a Wired or Wireless network?

3. What error message is displayed when you open a webpage?

I suggest you to check the network icon on the taskbar, notification area (right end) to know the status of the connection. If the icon shows the shows "no internet access"
    (X sign), check if the cable is connected properly, to the system, router, etc. if the icon shows
    “unknown” connection (! sign), try running the Internet troubleshooter and check if the issue is resolved.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with
    Internet connection
    . I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

1. Press Windows key + X Key, select
    Control panel

2. Change the view by option on the top right to
    Large icons.

3. Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

4. Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter.

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Mar 25, 2023
  4. Pls how do I activate my laptop and The internet icon won't show and there is no internet...

Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

Pls how do I activate my laptop and The internet icon won't show and there is no internet...

1. Pls how do I activate my laptop and The internet icon won't show and there is no internet... - Similar Threads - Pls activate laptop

2. My Laptop won't connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop won't connect to the internet.: My Laptop will connect but have no internet. I do not have access to the router or ethernet. I am using a "public" wifi that I pay monthly for. I can connect with my phone no problem, everyone else on the building is fine too. My Laptop Katana GF76 12UE usually connects fine....
  3. Internet icon not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet icon not showing.: When I start my computer, it's working normally but after some hours or sometimes minutes. I see I don't have internet then I check my taskbar there it's showing I didn't connect to my internet. Then I click on the internet logo there I can't even find the internet setting,...
  4. Internet icon not showing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet icon not showing.: When I start my computer, it's working normally but after some hours or sometimes minutes. I see I don't have internet then I check my taskbar there it's showing I didn't connect to my internet. Then I click on the internet logo there I can't even find the internet setting,...
  5. my internet is connected to laptop but still showing globe icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my internet is connected to laptop but still showing globe icon: my internet is connected to laptop but still showing globe icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-is-connected-to-laptop-but-still/c190e238-9393-49e0-be54-215d5b83cb98
  6. Pls how do I activate my laptop and The internet icon won't show and there is no internet...

Pls how do I activate my laptop and The internet icon won't show and there is no internet...: I tried to activate it but it said we can't activate this window on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server.The internet icon won't show and there is no internet on it but there is internet on other devices....
  7. My laptop won't connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't connect to the internet: I tried everything but it doesn't work. The only thing I can get access to my internet is through a ethernet cable. I tried to rest my laptop. But on my device Manger it shows an yellow triangle intalR Wi-fi 6 AC201 170MHz...
  8. My laptop won't connect to the internet

My laptop won't connect to the internet: I tried everything but it doesn't work. The only thing I can get access to my internet is through a ethernet cable. I tried to rest my laptop. But on my device Manger it shows an yellow triangle intalR Wi-fi 6 AC201 170MHz...
  9. Showing an active internet connection on laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Showing an active internet connection on laptop: I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop that had been reset and sold to me. I can't get the sound fixed and will not update windows because it shows i'm not connected to the internet, but I can go to websites and even come here to ask the question......any help would be greatly...
  10. Internet icon showing no internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet icon showing no internet: [ATTACH] Guys Since these windows updates that come out every week I've been getting so many bugs one of them is this stupid bug where the connection is working just fine, "I can watch youtube videos, download movies, play online games.. everything" but the internet icon...