Windows 10: pls i need help NOW! and i have not enough money for a windows 10 pro key

Discus and support pls i need help NOW! and i have not enough money for a windows 10 pro key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello i upgraded my motherboard and processor and i didn't know if you do that deactivated my windows and i have the propleem solver step that i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Michaelnaber, Jan 20, 2021.

1. pls i need help NOW! and i have not enough money for a windows 10 pro key

hello i upgraded my motherboard and processor and i didn't know if you do that deactivated my windows and i have the propleem solver step that i upgraded my hardware and that doesn't work and i wasted a lot of money on my computer may iplease get a free windows 10 pro key because I'm too broke for a new one

:)

Michaelnaber, Jan 20, 2021

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Kursah Win User
    windows 10 key

I just did a deployment last night with a fresh 10 install using the newest ISO and a 7 Pro key, worked like a charm. Glad yours worked for you as well. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jan 20, 2021
  4. pls i need help NOW! and i have not enough money for a windows 10 pro key

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

pls i need help NOW! and i have not enough money for a windows 10 pro key

1. pls i need help NOW! and i have not enough money for a windows 10 pro key - Similar Threads - pls need help

2. Pls i need help on my product key i need to upgrade windows 7 to 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pls i need help on my product key i need to upgrade windows 7 to 10: Im trying to upgrade my windows 7 pc to 10 but i can't because i need product key i tried the other app but it doesn't work on my product key.It said "this key didn't work.Please check it and try again,or try a different key".But yesterday i donwnload the windows 10 and its...
  3. hi i need help pls

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hi i need help pls: HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS!MTB file name C:\$Recycle.Bin\S-1-5-21-2833860890-4082920300-1781451404-1002\$RJI1IL8.7_ENG\bin\Inject\x86\KMS.dll it doesn't show in the recycle bin and cant be remove or quarantined by microsoft defender...
  4. HI! There I Need Help Pls!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HI! There I Need Help Pls!: My Screen Resolution Got Stucked on 1024x768 and less after i updated my driver using ccleanerand feels like my graphic drivers not working but its enabled will reseting my laptop fix it? or is there other ways?...
  5. HI! There I Need Help Pls!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HI! There I Need Help Pls!: My Screen Resolution Got Stucked on 1024x768 and less after i updated my driver using ccleanerand feels like my graphic drivers not working but its enabled will reseting my laptop fix it? or is there other ways?...
  6. HI! There I Need Help Pls!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. pls I need help

pls I need help: an hacker stole my account pls help me I have a lot of things on that account pls someone can link me the mail of microsoft support pls pls I need to recover that account pls pls I removed it with the antivirus but it stole my account psl help me...
  8. i need help pls

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need help pls: hi friend sry if my English is bad but I don't have very good details about the problem when I let windows like messenger app and discord app idl for sometimes it's goes black and I can't access to him I need to restart the app , I format my pc before but the same problem...
  9. Windows 10 Pro costs money now?

Windows 10 Pro costs money now?: Hello, I am serving in active duty, and S mode impedes my ability to access military websites. I'd like to switch out of S mode, but I like the security it offers. I followed an old Microsoft community question with the same issue:...
  10. Enough Money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enough Money: I used my Microsoft reward points to get $10 so I could buy v-bucks and I buy the $9.99 pack but then it asks me how I want to pay the rest, what do I do? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enough-money/129112ca-7723-420e-912a-74487ea05a81