Windows 10: Pls i need to activate windows 10 and its giving me tough time. How do i go about it?

Discus and support Pls i need to activate windows 10 and its giving me tough time. How do i go about it? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; pls i need to activate windows 10 enterpriseand its giving me a tough time. How do i go about it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SUCRE 2, Feb 8, 2019.

1. SUCRE 2 Win User

Pls i need to activate windows 10 and its giving me tough time. How do i go about it?

pls i need to activate windows 10 enterpriseand its giving me a tough time. How do i go about it?

:)

SUCRE 2, Feb 8, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Feb 8, 2019
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Pls i need to activate windows 10 and its giving me tough time. How do i go about it? [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Pls i need to activate windows 10 and its giving me tough time. How do i go about it?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Pls i need to activate windows 10 and its giving me tough time. How do i go about it? - Similar Threads - Pls need activate

2. Help! My laptop mouse and trackpad are giving me a tough time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! My laptop mouse and trackpad are giving me a tough time: My mouse moves across the screen even when I do not touch it. My trackpad left and right buttons do not work I've tried to see if it was enabled and it was, I've done troubleshooting and updated the drives and still the same problem persists I've tried all the advice I've...
  3. Help! My laptop mouse and trackpad are giving me a tough time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! My laptop mouse and trackpad are giving me a tough time: My mouse moves across the screen even when I do not touch it. My trackpad left and right buttons do not work I've tried to see if it was enabled and it was, I've done troubleshooting and updated the drives and still the same problem persists I've tried all the advice I've...
  4. Pls give me the answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls give me the answer: Pls give link download Office2021 LTSC,ProjectPro2021,VisioPro2021,Window10 LTSC 2021 and also I have a 500 GB SSD drive, I divided it into 2 drives C = 150 GB to install windows according to UFI / GPT standards, and drive D = 350 GB already contains data inside, now I want...
  5. Pls give me the answer

Pls give me the answer: Pls give link download Office2021 LTSC,ProjectPro2021,VisioPro2021,Window10 LTSC 2021 and also I have a 500 GB SSD drive, I divided it into 2 drives C = 150 GB to install windows according to UFI / GPT standards, and drive D = 350 GB already contains data inside, now I want...
  6. I have a g7 series that I need upgraded how do I go about it ?

I have a g7 series that I need upgraded how do I go about it ?: I have a g7 series hp pavilion. I need to upgrade it asap. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-g7-series-that-i-need-upgraded-how-do-i/73f5e7d7-3bd4-4a8f-913d-20f1f7527764
  7. I have a g7 series that I need upgraded how do I go about it ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a g7 series that I need upgraded how do I go about it ?: I have a g7 series hp pavilion. I need to upgrade it asap. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-g7-series-that-i-need-upgraded-how-do-i/73f5e7d7-3bd4-4a8f-913d-20f1f7527764
  8. its not allowing me to activate windows what do i do

in Windows 10 Customization
    its not allowing me to activate windows what do i do: help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-not-allowing-me-to-activate-windows-what-do-i/dc76be5f-1f6e-4a0f-b6d2-842b1a2e1a88
  9. my pc keeps prompting me to activate my windows 10. how do i go about this ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my pc keeps prompting me to activate my windows 10. how do i go about this ?: my pc keeps prompting me to activate my windows 10. how do i go about this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-prompting-me-to-activate-my-windows-10/ea0958a3-99f8-412c-a53b-e80f293d7a62
  10. How do I go about changing my default settings so that each document I save gives me the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I go about changing my default settings so that each document I save gives me the...: How do I go about changing my default settings so that each document I save gives me the option to save to my desktop without having to go through the extra steps to get there that I currently have to do Has this issue been fixed? Whoever wrote the below post, nailed it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pls i want to up date to window 10