Windows 10: Pls read Details

Discus and support Pls read Details in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Fortnite needs Intel HD 4000 to play but my laptop only has Intel HD 3000. Can I upgrade it or make something else to play the game. Everytime I want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nico_042, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Nico_042 Win User

Pls read Details

Fortnite needs Intel HD 4000 to play but my laptop only has Intel HD 3000. Can I upgrade it or make something else to play the game. Everytime I want to play the game there comes up this message., Failed to find graphics adapter with the minimum required DX11 feature level. I do not understand it because my laptop has windows 10 and DX12 I think

PLs help me

:)

Nico_042, Aug 4, 2019
  2. ozeannie Win User

Lack of detail 1208

If you are still annoyed about the lack of detail in the manual you are not alone. My father is elderly and needs step-by-step instructions none of which are provided in the manual for most menu items. Suggest sending an email to Nokia customer support
    and add your voice to requesting a detailed manual online.

ozeannie, Aug 4, 2019
  3. annie Win User
    How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Marby Rey Win User

Pls read Details

Windows 10 wont read discs

Hi,

To isolate the issue, we would like to know more details about your concern.

• Are there any error messages when you tried to read the disc?
    • Have you tried updating the CD/DVD driver?
    • Could you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Thank you.

Marby Rey, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Pls read Details

1. Pls read Details - Similar Threads - Pls read Details

2. **read details**

in Windows 10 Gaming
    **read details**: i need help connecting my hdmi to my msi monitor when i go to device manager and click on display adapters this is the message that appears This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 The driver trying to start...
  3. **read details**

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    **read details**: i need help connecting my hdmi to my msi monitor when i go to device manager and click on display adapters this is the message that appears This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 The driver trying to start...
  4. Computer blue screens, read details.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer blue screens, read details.: Alright, so I'm gonna run you through everything since I got my computer just incase something stands out. I currently believe the reason is because I used to keep my computer running for like days at a time, whilst afk on a video game. I bought this computer from some guy on...
  5. Computer blue screens, read details.

Computer blue screens, read details.: Alright, so I'm gonna run you through everything since I got my computer just incase something stands out. I currently believe the reason is because I used to keep my computer running for like days at a time, whilst afk on a video game. I bought this computer from some guy on...
  6. Computer blue screens, read details.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Battery Report details and how to read them?

Battery Report details and how to read them?: Good day!I've been using the Battery Report for some time now and it seems that on different machines or Windows versions you can have a different readings. For example, the %/16h is something new for me:I would like to know what this %/16h means or how to read it?...
  8. Icons gone pls read the details

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons gone pls read the details: I know Microsoft word converts a pdf to editable word file..Now the issue I m facing 1. I opend the Word 2016 version 2. was browsing for a pdf file from my pc 3 .I noticed in the browsing search box while loading all the pdfs from user folder the icons were changing...
  9. Local Account Shenanigans (read details)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Local Account Shenanigans (read details): So basically, here's what happened. I know it's long, but bear with me: When I got my computer, the default username, and name of the User folder, was moazk by default. I wanted to change this, so I followed instructions on this page to change it. I tried the first solution,...
  10. Microphone Not Working Read Post for Details

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Not Working Read Post for Details: My Mic has not worked on my PC for a while now and I have noticed that my microphone is "not plugged in". My Headset is the Razer Kraken Pro V2 with one 3.5mm analog jack. There is not a seperate plug for the mic and I know that it is not the headset's problem because I have...