Windows 10: pls recommend some fast copy software

Discus and support pls recommend some fast copy software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; windows builtin copy software is too slow for large data copy pls recommend some free fast copy software 159587 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by makhan10, Jun 29, 2020.

1. makhan10 Win User

pls recommend some fast copy software

windows builtin copy software is too slow for large data copy

pls recommend some free fast copy software

:)

makhan10, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Krazy Owl Win User

What software to copy HDD ?

I got everything already installed on a 250gigs hdd and wanna transfer the whole setup to a 320gig more recent hdd.

I want it really simple.

Do I just copy and paste the C: to send it to the other drive or i use a software you can suggest me?

I will just open the case plug in the free hdd and copy files there. Then after screw it there and close the case.

Thank you.

Krazy Owl, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

1. pls recommend some fast copy software - Similar Threads - pls recommend fast

2. pls recommend some good free anti virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pls recommend some good free anti virus: pls recommend some good free anti virus program 175163
  3. pls recommend some fast copy software

in Windows 10 Support
    pls recommend some fast copy software: windows builtin copy software is too slow for large data copy pls recommend some free fast copy software 159587
  4. Recommendations on formatting software?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recommendations on formatting software?: I have a HDD that is stuck in RAW and the built in windows format is unable to do it in right-click, disk management and command prompt. I saw a video recommending I use a third-party software to fix the issue, any recommendations? submitted by /u/Fahzi_ [link] [comments]...
  5. Please recommend me a FAST copy paste utility software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please recommend me a FAST copy paste utility software: I am moving huge amount of files from one drive to another drives. Windows 10 default copy paste is fast comparatively Windows 7. But just wondering if there is any free utility which can speed up copy paste process from drives to drives. If it works to copy files to USB HDD...
  6. File encryption software recommendations

File encryption software recommendations: Hey all. I'm looking for file encryption software recommendations. Basically I need something to secure my important files on my own device and also on cloud storage. I've been looking at some options and right now I'm trying to choose between NordLocker, VeraCrypt and...
  7. Recommendation Editing Software

Recommendation Editing Software: I am trying to find an editing software that has timelines, allows me to add images into my videos. I am currently using microsoft photos app which does not have timelines, thus can't add images into my video. I hoping you would recommend me a free editing software that has...
  8. Recommend a fast file transfer app?

Recommend a fast file transfer app?: Recommend a fast file transfer app? 111815
  9. Recommendations on Cloning Software

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Recommendations on Cloning Software: Hello, I am a Mac person, but trying to learn more about supporting Windows. I am looking for recommendations on finding good cloning software for PCs. On Mac, we have CCC which is a dream to use! Also, I am looking for a solution that is stable, idiot-proof, and...
  10. Recommend a FAST vpn

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recommend a FAST vpn: I use a VPN service, but it's slow. My home internet runs at 100 Mbps up and down (google fiber), but the VPN limits me to just a few Mbps. Ok ... what can you expect for such a low price? I'm willing to spend more, but I don't know of a service that provide truly fast...