Windows 10: Pls someone help me im stressing

Discus and support Pls someone help me im stressing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vurpxd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/idnfz6/pls_someone_help_me_im_stressing/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vurpxd, Aug 20, 2020.

1. /u/vurpxd Win User

Pls someone help me im stressing

/u/vurpxd, Aug 20, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Aug 20, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Pls someone help me im stressing

pls help!!!

i deleted my pics on my files in which im not supposed to..

pls help me to retrieve it!!!!

laverne6572, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Pls someone help me im stressing

1. Pls someone help me im stressing - Similar Threads - Pls someone help

2. I stressing out can someone please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I stressing out can someone please help me: was following this video online and was just following his steps and it told me to restart my pc and that i had to do itI was trying to fix 7 days to die a d when I restarted it there was a things saying my pin is gone and I needed to create a new one. Well I pushed it and is...
  3. I stressing out can someone please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I stressing out can someone please help me: was following this video online and was just following his steps and it told me to restart my pc and that i had to do itI was trying to fix 7 days to die a d when I restarted it there was a things saying my pin is gone and I needed to create a new one. Well I pushed it and is...
  4. Im about to be tweaking someone help me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im about to be tweaking someone help me.: I tried downloading kb4534310 for my computer but I kept getting Installer encountered an error: 0x80070424 The specified service does not exist as an installed service again and again and I tried downloadin the other kb's too but I kept getting the same result. Any idea how...
  5. Im about to be tweaking someone help me.

Im about to be tweaking someone help me.: I tried downloading kb4534310 for my computer but I kept getting Installer encountered an error: 0x80070424 The specified service does not exist as an installed service again and again and I tried downloadin the other kb's too but I kept getting the same result. Any idea how...
  6. pls help me im stuck with this on my screen

pls help me im stuck with this on my screen: helpp please i have to finish my assignment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me-im-stuck-with-this-on-my-screen/2d7e044a-f49e-4934-abff-9e6c39cda8e7
  7. microsoft store help me pls im a kid

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store help me pls im a kid: i cannt open microsoft store and its not working i have like this weird thing[ ! ] i try the wsreset.exe buti doesnt work i try troubleshoot help me comunity pls...
  8. microsoft store help me pls im a kid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store help me pls im a kid: i cannt open microsoft store and its not working i have like this weird thing[ ! ] i try the wsreset.exe buti doesnt work i try troubleshoot help me comunity pls...
  9. microsoft store help me pls im a kid

10. Someone help me pls :)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Someone help me pls :): [ATTACH] When I open a certain program (TIA PORTAL), my borders become like this. Anyone know how to fix this? https://preview.redd.it/n8ke6usbi9r51.png?width=1109&format=png&auto=webp&s=613e5ad04045e3a15bf02cc39dd917a50fcf0662 submitted by /u/PaoneBenaone [link]...