Windows 10: .pls stream file (under Win10) Album cover display?

Discus and support .pls stream file (under Win10) Album cover display? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can still remember under WinXP, this was possible with the WindowsMediaPlayer, but now I have already tried all versions of VLC, AMP, Winamp and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by XY2017, Aug 6, 2020.

1. XY2017 Win User

.pls stream file (under Win10) Album cover display?

I can still remember under WinXP, this was possible with the WindowsMediaPlayer, but now I have already tried all versions of VLC, AMP, Winamp and Potplayer and it does not work, such a simple thing but no chance.

I want the cover image (contained in the folder png/jpg) to be displayed for the respective mp3. With VLC I (almost) can do this, but it is not saved,
    i.e. as soon as you close the player it will be lost again.

Does anybody know a player who can do this ?

Thank you and have a nice Thursday !

:)

XY2017, Aug 6, 2020

2. N8 Album Cover Art?

Thank you for the discussion and the suggestions. Very useful indeed. I used mp3tag to correct the tag data, i.e. past album cover art as front cover, and the ovi player to delete the old mp3 files on the phone and re-transfer the correct files. I got the
    album covers via google!

xyz789---01, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Groove music - Album covers half missing

Hi,

To help us identify the cause of the issue and then find the proper resolution for it, please provide us the following information:

• Do the album covers/album art show up correctly in Windows Media Player?
    • Have you checked if this is also true for the other music apps you used to add the album covers/album art?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of a sample album art so we can take a closer look?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Aug 6, 2020
  4. dj_zell5 Win User

Nokia 5310 album covers from file

i dont know anything about about the itunes because i dont own an ipod. is there anything to use album covers? by the way im using 5610 xpressmusic. and some music files have album covers. some dont..

dj_zell5, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

1. .pls stream file (under Win10) Album cover display? - Similar Threads - pls stream file

2. Find file location of music album's cover art

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Find file location of music album's cover art: I have a music album that I downloaded and am playing it through windows media player on Windows 11. I can see the cover art of it when playing the songs. However, I would like to be able to find this image's file location so that I can use it elsewhere. I've looked through...
  3. Find file location of music album's cover art

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find file location of music album's cover art: I have a music album that I downloaded and am playing it through windows media player on Windows 11. I can see the cover art of it when playing the songs. However, I would like to be able to find this image's file location so that I can use it elsewhere. I've looked through...
  4. pls help some albums dont show cover on the file explorer and groove music but they have a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    pls help some albums dont show cover on the file explorer and groove music but they have a...: [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/mulf01ms9m061.png?width=189&format=png&auto=webp&s=8230b3d9c6991b4f8915ed18fd9b57b418f2d358 submitted by /u/fatnotthicc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jyd6io/pls_help_some_albums_dont_show_cover_on_the_file/
  5. Windows Media Player Changing Album Covers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Media Player Changing Album Covers: My new Dell Inspiron laptop is glitching out when I use Windows Media Player. I have over 3000 songs and 200 albums transferred, and now that I have so many files to browse,when the cursor goes over the album covers they are not the right ones, and are spontaneously changing....
  6. Groove music album cover blurred?

Groove music album cover blurred?: The album cover at Groove Musik on my PC is blurred. Can I change that? It is blurred in the background https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/groove-musik-album-cover-unscharf
  7. album to file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    album to file: I have a photo album that I want to get into a file so I can upload it. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/album-to-file/51b814fa-998e-4382-83b1-c992af3b67b8"
  8. HP Stream & Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Stream & Win10: The 32Gb memory on the HP Stream is not big enough to accommodate all the Win10 updates. How can I reduce the size of Win10 to say 20Gb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/hp-stream-win10/4554dcb0-32e9-4e21-ab69-751256e0ece6
  9. Groove music doesn't recognize Artist, Album and Cover

Groove music doesn't recognize Artist, Album and Cover: Hi, Since I changed the folder of my music, Groove hasn't been able to recognize the albums and artists. I have tried: - Deleting the groove app and redownloading it. - Checking security of the folders and mp3 files. - Resetting the database:...
  10. Win10/XB1 streaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10/XB1 streaming: Hey there, I had a question and was curious to know if anyone knew anything about it. I tested the latest build 10159 with the streaming thing (as I'm in the XB1 preview program as well) and it actually works really well, although once you switch your display, that device...