Windows 10: PLSSSS HELP -----Do I have to update these drives. I hate updating becz it makes more...

Discus and support PLSSSS HELP -----Do I have to update these drives. I hate updating becz it makes more... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Do I have to update these drives? I hate updating becz it makes more problems and goes on my nerve... my laptop works perfectly fine btw. My question... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RezaAr, Jan 1, 2021.

1. RezaAr Win User

PLSSSS HELP -----Do I have to update these drives. I hate updating becz it makes more...

Do I have to update these drives? I hate updating becz it makes more problems and goes on my nerve... my laptop works perfectly fine btw. My question is can I just live with it or if I don't update my laptop will be harmed. Idc about bugs but if it is going to be major then I will be concerned. Plsss help

PLSSSS HELP -----Do I have to update these drives. I hate updating becz it makes more... bc5bb38c-5027-4927-ae6b-0eab62b4a4ea?upload=true.png PLSSSS HELP -----Do I have to update these drives. I hate updating becz it makes more... 10d661ca-a598-4a02-b8d8-485acc3678f2?upload=true.png PLSSSS HELP -----Do I have to update these drives. I hate updating becz it makes more... ee3e5fd9-9a7a-4c43-b205-7ec6d1b44f5f?upload=true.png PLSSSS HELP -----Do I have to update these drives. I hate updating becz it makes more... bbad016f-dfba-4d27-9629-c52b90218fff?upload=true.png PLSSSS HELP -----Do I have to update these drives. I hate updating becz it makes more... 292ba3e0-43c3-4b08-b52a-f6c7f61ec592?upload=true.png

:)

RezaAr, Jan 1, 2021

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jan 1, 2021
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile PLSSSS HELP -----Do I have to update these drives. I hate updating becz it makes more... :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jan 1, 2021
  4. Techtu Win User

PLSSSS HELP -----Do I have to update these drives. I hate updating becz it makes more...

Help me make a driver update list.

Hi all *Smile PLSSSS HELP -----Do I have to update these drives. I hate updating becz it makes more... :)

so to start I have a pretty crappy memory and usually forget which drivers need updating, the only I do generally is my GPU driver but that is only because Windows tell's me so.

What I want is a list of drivers what need to be updated regulary and the one's not so often so please can you help me with this?

Regular.
    GPU

Every so often.
    Audio
    Chipset
    Ethernet/LAN
    Motherboard BIOS
    RAID

This message will be updated as other's post so just incase others need the list too it'll all be in one message at the top of the thread.

Techtu, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

1. PLSSSS HELP -----Do I have to update these drives. I hate updating becz it makes more... - Similar Threads - PLSSSS HELP update

2. I need help with the letter of my hard drive plssss

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help with the letter of my hard drive plssss: Hello, these days i was having problems with my hard drive but i dont know how i got it to work, but it was a "D" hard drive and now it is an "F" hard drive and i cant use mi applications because they were installed on a "D" hard drive, so i was trying to change the letter of...
  3. I need help with the letter of my hard drive plssss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with the letter of my hard drive plssss: Hello, these days i was having problems with my hard drive but i dont know how i got it to work, but it was a "D" hard drive and now it is an "F" hard drive and i cant use mi applications because they were installed on a "D" hard drive, so i was trying to change the letter of...
  4. I need help with the letter of my hard drive plssss

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I hate the Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hate the Windows 11 update: Holy **** I am regretting doing this update and now it is too late for me to go back. Every single time they update anything, all of the customizations that I have done disappear and I have to re-do them all over again. My old files are hard to find and when I copy past them...
  6. Help me plssss

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me plssss: So last night I started a factory reset on my Lenovo win 10 laptop, everything was going fine until it showed the blue screen showing installing windows your pc will restart several times. IT LITERALLY WONT STOP RESTARTING IVE DONE FACTORY RESETS BEFORE AND IT ONLY TAKEA A...
  7. Help me plssss

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help me plssss: So last night I started a factory reset on my Lenovo win 10 laptop, everything was going fine until it showed the blue screen showing installing windows your pc will restart several times. IT LITERALLY WONT STOP RESTARTING IVE DONE FACTORY RESETS BEFORE AND IT ONLY TAKEA A...
  8. I hate windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I hate windows update: Please, let your users decide how and when we want to run windows update !!!!!!The actual way is a pain in the ****.2 or 3 times a week it makes my PC slow, very slow for about 2, 3 hours.it was much better when once a week, on late night weekends i could let my PC running...
  9. Do I have to update these drives. I hate updating becz it makes more porblems and goes on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Do I have to update these drives. I hate updating becz it makes more porblems and goes on...: Do I have to update these drives? I hate updating becz it makes more problems and goes on my nerve... my laptop works perfectly fine btw. My question is can I just live with it or if I don't update my laptop will be harmed. Idc about bugs but if it is going to be major then I...
  10. Where do I complain? I HATE WINDOWS UPDATE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where do I complain? I HATE WINDOWS UPDATE: Windows Update is absolutely appalling. There are myriad adjectives to describe it. Annoying, maddening, terrible, nefarious, ...sinister. How do I PERMANENTLY DISABLE it. I'm using a non activated version of windows 10. Also, may I just say that it is absolutely...