Windows 10: Plug and play cameras not recognized after update

Discus and support Plug and play cameras not recognized after update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My digital cameras stopped being recognized after my pc's both were updated October 2018. There is no software or driver downloads, they both worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nannywolf60, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Plug and play cameras not recognized after update

My digital cameras stopped being recognized after my pc's both were updated October 2018. There is no software or driver downloads, they both worked fine until Microsoft did their update. Help?

:)

Nannywolf60, Oct 29, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

My plug and play is still on running after 2.5 Hours

Hi Declan,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to stop the plug and play service and again start the service and check the status of this issue. Follow the steps below to stop the Plug and Play service.

• Press Windows Key + R key

• Type “Services.msc” and press Enter

• Right click on Plug and Play and click on stop

• Again start the service.
    Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Arul_D, Oct 29, 2018
  3. windows does not recognize my Sony digital camera

I've had the camera for a while and downloaded pictures recently, but now when I tried to download it does not recognize that the camera is attached the computer. The photo transfer does not being automatically as it usually does, and when I start
    the Photo Gallery and select the option to import pictures from my camera, there is no camera on the list, even when the camera is on and plugged in.

I have tried all of the suggestions in the support community but nothing works. also when I locate the device in the control panel and click on properties it freezes up.

ArthurGonyea, Oct 29, 2018
  4. Rocky230v Win User

Plug and play cameras not recognized after update

Lumia 1020 not recognized by PC when plugged into USB

I have tried the troubleshooting steps listed above, i dont understand why is it so difficult to connect freaking Microsoft phone.... still having same connectivity issue Lumia 1020 not recognized by PC when plugged into USB

Rocky230v, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

Plug and play cameras not recognized after update

1. Plug and play cameras not recognized after update - Similar Threads - Plug play cameras

2. SimpleTech HD - Not Recognized as Plug N Play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SimpleTech HD - Not Recognized as Plug N Play: I have a new computer and pulled out my SimpleTech 96300-41001-012 external hard drive. Plugged it in and it is not recognized. No driver loaded for it.I did notice that my old cable has a filter on it but not sure that is relevant.Where do I find a driver for this model?...
  3. SimpleTech HD - Not Recognized as Plug N Play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SimpleTech HD - Not Recognized as Plug N Play: I have a new computer and pulled out my SimpleTech 96300-41001-012 external hard drive. Plugged it in and it is not recognized. No driver loaded for it.I did notice that my old cable has a filter on it but not sure that is relevant.Where do I find a driver for this model?...
  4. UVC Plug and Play camera not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UVC Plug and Play camera not working: My cousin gave me a plug and play usb camera for my birthday, so I plugged in the camera and I use discord to test the camera but at first it wasn't appearing, so I opened device manager and scanned for device changes, then it started to appear in discord but inly a black...
  5. webcam microphone is not recognized as plug and play

webcam microphone is not recognized as plug and play: webcam microphone is not recognized as plug and play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-microphone-is-not-recognized-as-plug-and/705d2dd2-5a52-4ae1-8556-0616f6b68747
  6. camera not recognized

camera not recognized: Why can't I access a different memory card I just inserted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-recognized/c6878ed1-fb51-4a67-a8cc-e96fda0301fe
  7. Camera is not recognized

Camera is not recognized: Hello, My Camera is not working on my ACER Aspire V, Windows 10. 1 When I try to open it says there is the error 0xA00F4244 2During Skype call it doesn't work 3 Privacy Settings are ok, the permission is given to all the app I would use 4 In Device Manager "camera" it...
  8. CAMERA NOT RECOGNIZED

CAMERA NOT RECOGNIZED: ERROR SAYS "CAMERA NOT FOUND". ALL PRIVACY AND APP SETTING CHECKED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-recognized/4c8830b5-c972-47d8-a9d9-3718b4919bde
  9. Camera not recognized

Camera not recognized: Some time in the last 10 days, Windows 10 stopped recognizing my Canon camera. I connect the camera to the PC with a USB cable when I wish to upload new pictures. Now, however, when I connect the camera and turn it on, the camera displays "Communication error". When I open...
  10. Plug and Play

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Plug and Play: Plug and Play will not recognize USB connection of exterior WD1000 hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plug-and-play/99cc0501-49ca-481d-bde7-1a0b9100f1f3