Windows 10: Plug and play compatibly for Thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel

Discus and support Plug and play compatibly for Thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, I recently bought a thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel but because it is a "legacy" product there are windows 10 drivers. Is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SebastianNorris, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Plug and play compatibly for Thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel

Hi there,

I recently bought a thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel but because it is a "legacy" product there are windows 10 drivers. Is there really no way to get this wheel to work in with my PC even if it means losing force feedback?

Seb

:)

SebastianNorris, Apr 5, 2019

2. Racing wheel not recognized

I have a Thrustmaster Racing Wheel that is not recognized when I plug into the USB socket.It worked perfectly before I re-installed Windows 8.1 from the installation cd..How do I get the pc to recognize it? The wheel is not listed in Device Manager.

WilliamPopat, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Thrustmaster racing wheel

I can't get my Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia racing wheel.I tried installing FFB driver from the Thrustmaster website but my the contols don't work on any games.Is the FFB driver the correct one? Where can I find the correct driver?

WilliamPopat, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Plug and play compatibly for Thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel

Thrustmaster Announces New Sparco R383 Racing Wheel

It's been a while since we saw an announcement regarding this particular type of hardware here at TPU, but Thrustmaster have risen to the challenge of offering couch racing enthusiasts all over the world a new solution for their gaming wishes. The Thrustmaster Sparco R383 is an evolution of previous Thrustmaster's designs, built in a 1:1 ratio to its real life counterpart.

Officially dubbed the "Rally Wheel Add-On Sparco R383 Mod", it features a black suede rim with a brushed metal faceplate. Two adjustable metal paddle shifters are available in the back, measuring 5" in height. There are nine buttons available, as well as a directional pad that acts as another button when it's pressed down. The Sparco R383 Racing Wheel is compatible with a plethora of Thrustmaster bases (you can look at the list after the break), thus ensuring compatibility with both the console and PC realms. The Sparco R383 wheel is available now for $200.

Plug and play compatibly for Thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel 20eMW0KZB4peF9Aw_thm.jpg

Thrustmaster Sparco R383 Supported Bases
    • T300 RS Servo Base
    • T500 RS
    • T300 RS
    • T300 Ferrari GTE
    • T300 Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel Alcantara Edition
    • T300 RS GT Edition
    • TX Servo Base
    • TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition
    • TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition
    • TS-PC Racer
    • TS-XW Racer Sparco P310 Competition Mod
    • T-GT
    Source: Tom's Hardware

Raevenlord, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

Plug and play compatibly for Thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel

1. Plug and play compatibly for Thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel - Similar Threads - Plug play compatibly

2. Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel not working: My Microsoft steering wheel isn't working at all, pedals are working perfectly and when I start up my computer the steering wheel will move itself randomly. The computer and games recognizes this steering wheel but none of the buttons nor the steering, please help!...
  3. Hey I’ve had a thrustmaster tmx force feedback steering wheel for a while now but all the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hey I’ve had a thrustmaster tmx force feedback steering wheel for a while now but all the...: all the sudden after I tried to play one game with my steering wheel on my pc it doesn’t seem to work with any of my games or even connect to my Xbox. I have no clue what could be the issue I tried to download new firmware for it on my pc but it even says there’s no devices...
  4. Hey I’ve had a thrustmaster tmx force feedback steering wheel for a while now but all the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey I’ve had a thrustmaster tmx force feedback steering wheel for a while now but all the...: all the sudden after I tried to play one game with my steering wheel on my pc it doesn’t seem to work with any of my games or even connect to my Xbox. I have no clue what could be the issue I tried to download new firmware for it on my pc but it even says there’s no devices...
  5. Hey I’ve had a thrustmaster tmx force feedback steering wheel for a while now but all the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel: Good Morning, I hope I am asking my questionin the proper place. I have two sidewinderwheels and pedals received from my brother. The first wheel is partnumber is: X04-97607 S/N 9760******** The first pedals partnumber: X04-74735MFG#:...
  7. Xbox 360 wierless racing wheel with force feedback to work on pc games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox 360 wierless racing wheel with force feedback to work on pc games: Xbox 360 wierless racing wheel with force feedback to work on pc games does anyone know how to get the force feedback.is there 3rd party software??? submitted by /u/NoRepresentative9347 [link] [comments]...
  8. Year 2000 Thrustmaster Force Feedback Wheel Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Year 2000 Thrustmaster Force Feedback Wheel Problems: Just dusted off the game Formula 1 99 which runs on W10 64 bit quite happily. But my year 2000 approx wheel didn't run at all initially. https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/product/ffdrw-en/ I found an answer on a Microsoft forum -...
  9. Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel (USB)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel (USB): Hello i just bought a Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel (USB) and i can't install the driver because i don't have a dvd reader, can someone plz send a driver to windows 10 so i can use it instead of buying a brand new one....
  10. MS sidewinder force feedback joystick and wheel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS sidewinder force feedback joystick and wheel: Just curious, do the MS force feedback wheel and joystick (USB versions) work / get recognised by windows 10? Hope they don't need drivers installed or tracked down. It's old abandoned peripherals (shame) so can understand if they don't. But I was curious if anyone else uses...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel windows 10 usb