Windows 10: plug-and-play device

Discus and support plug-and-play device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I don't know why but for a few days my pc crashes or got blue screns with the error codes: irql not less or equal kmode exception not handled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Eryk Adamek, Mar 13, 2021.

1. plug-and-play device

So I don't know why but for a few days my pc crashes or got blue screns with the error codes:

irql not less or equal

kmode exception not handled

kernel security check failure

I looked in the program perform record what the problem is and it turned out that there is an error:

Error counter for the configuration of the plug-and-play device

It is just one Fail- 1 plug and play devices.

I don't really now what this means and i want to know if i can repar it

If you need my PC spaces:

CPU Ryzen 3 2200g 3,5GHz

GPU GTX 1060 6gb

RAM 1x HYPERX PREDATOR 16gb 3200MHz

Mainboard ASUS PRIME A320M-K

Windows 10 20H2 Update

:)

Eryk Adamek, Mar 13, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

My plug and play is still on running after 2.5 Hours

Hi Declan,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to stop the plug and play service and again start the service and check the status of this issue. Follow the steps below to stop the Plug and Play service.

• Press Windows Key + R key

• Type “Services.msc” and press Enter

• Right click on Plug and Play and click on stop

• Again start the service.
    Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Arul_D, Mar 13, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Computer Won't Auto Change the Playback Device When Headphones Plugged In/Out

Hi Michael,

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

Is the issue specific to only Headphones/ Does External Speaker play when plugged in?

I suggest you to try resetting the default device as shown in the steps given below and check if the issue persists.

• Plug in the Headphones in the machine.

• Go to Start and Control Panel.

• Select 'Hardware and Sound'.

• Click 'Change system sounds'.

• Click 'Playback' tab. (It should then show you your headphones in the list).

• Select your proper Headphone device from the list, then Click 'Set Default'.

• Now unplug your Headphones and select speakers from the list, then Click 'Set Default'.
    Hope it helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arul_D, Mar 13, 2021
  4. txstoby Win User

plug-and-play device

Speakers playing when headphones are plugged in

I have an HP laptop with windows 10. When my headphones are plugged in, the speakers are still playing. When I go to sounds, the only device listed is the speakers. How can I silence the speakers when the headphones are plugged in.

txstoby, Mar 13, 2021
Thema:

plug-and-play device

1. plug-and-play device - Similar Threads - plug play device

2. USB plug and play microphones show up under "Other Devices" in the Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB plug and play microphones show up under "Other Devices" in the Device Manager: I have Windows 10 and my problem is that plug and play microphones are marked in the “other devices” list and I cannot use them.The problem is definitely not in the microphones because I have 2 different microphones and they have the same problems....
  3. USB plug and play microphones show up under "Other Devices" in the Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB plug and play microphones show up under "Other Devices" in the Device Manager: I have Windows 10 and my problem is that plug and play microphones are marked in the “other devices” list and I cannot use them.The problem is definitely not in the microphones because I have 2 different microphones and they have the same problems....
  4. Code 10 error with a 'plug and play' midi device.

Code 10 error with a 'plug and play' midi device.: I recently bought a new laptop asus vivobook 15 x512da and I tried connecting a USB midi device Alesis triggerIO to my laptop. Once this happens, in settings it simply says driver error. When in device manager, it comes up with this. [ATTACH] Here is a list of things i...
  5. Plug & Play

Plug & Play: My laptop upgraded to Windows 10 won't recognize my mp3 player or my phone when I plug them in via USB. The computer doesn't warn me that the drivers are missing, it doesn't even acknowledge that they are plugged in. It does power either device when they are plugged in, but I...
  6. microsoft windows plug and play device reboot install fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft windows plug and play device reboot install fix: microsoft windows plug and play device reboot install fix How do I fix and get rid of this. My system will not go back and forth to my tile screen anymore and will not bring up log off...
  7. Bluetooth speaker Connected but Cant play because device is not plug in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth speaker Connected but Cant play because device is not plug in: hello i having a problem with my speaker. my laptop is connected with my speaker device and i hear a beep but when i try to switch between my laptop speaker to my bluetooth speaker it have said dot and show device not plug.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Plug and Play

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Plug and Play: Plug and Play will not recognize USB connection of exterior WD1000 hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plug-and-play/99cc0501-49ca-481d-bde7-1a0b9100f1f3
  9. Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator

Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator: Hi Tom-T I'm facing problem in Plug and Play Devices I recently updated my Windows 10 and now when I plug in my headphones , they do not work. When I go to Device Manager and then open Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator , it shows that there's no Device or Driver to...
  10. Device manager: nonexistent entry "Non Plug-and-Play Drivers"

Device manager: nonexistent entry "Non Plug-and-Play Drivers": Hello community, my device manager lacks the entry "Non Plug-and-Play Drivers" when I display hidden devices. I'm using Windows 10 1709. I'm trying to find "Beep" in order to activate the mainboard speaker. The speaker works when the system starts. Any clue? Thanks,...