Windows 10: Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator

Discus and support Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Tom-T I'm facing problem in Plug and Play Devices I recently updated my Windows 10 and now when I plug in my headphones , they do not work. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AliTaimoor, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator

Hi Tom-T

I'm facing problem in Plug and Play Devices

I recently updated my Windows 10 and now when I plug in my headphones , they do not work. When I go to Device Manager and then open Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator , it shows that there's no Device or Driver to disable or uninstall respectively. How can I install this driver. Kindly give me response. Thank You.

:)

AliTaimoor, Oct 8, 2018

2. Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator Error Code 52

Essentially, even though Windows says my plug & play device enumerator is up-to-date, it really isn't. I need a way to manually install an update.

A few solutions that haven't worked:

When I click "update driver" I'm told its already up-to-date.

I can't roll back the driver (the option is grayed-out).

I haven't tried uninstalling it because I've read elsewhere that people can't reinstall it afterwards and that scares me.

Details:

My plug-and-play software device enumerator Driver is up-to-date according to Windows (Driver version 10.1.14393.0, as of April 7th, 2017)

In the device manager the Plug&Play hardware has a little "!" on the icon. Clicking the icon, then, Details, then (from the drop-down-menu) Problem Code, the value is 34 (its 00000034, if that's important).

Its "status" (from the drop-down menu) is:

DN_Root_ENUMERATED

DN_Has_Problem

DN_Disableable

DN_NT_ENUMERATOR

DN_NT_DRIVER

Also: Under the "General" Tab of the Plug & Play details, it says "Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged,
    or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)".

Does anyone know how to resolve this error code? I'm assuming it requires an update to Plug and Play, but if there's a work-around (like not requiring Plug and Play to validate new hardware drivers) I'd be ok with that solution too!

Thank you!

mathewsdmb, Oct 8, 2018
  3. auggy Win User
    Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator Error Code 52

Also, can you check the following registry key (Class Guid for Plug and Play Enumerator)

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e97d-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}

Can you post a screen shot of the adjacent right window at that registry key?

auggy, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator

Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator Error Code 52

Hi Matthew,

The error you're getting in the Device Manager may be caused by unsigned or corrupted driver. To resolve this, manually install the driver with the latest driver downloaded from your hardware manufacturer's website. Below are the steps to
    do it:

• Search Device Manager in Cortana, the search box on your task bar.
    • Right-click on the driver that's having an issue, and then select Update Driver Software > Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Select Browse > select the location where the driver files are stored >
      OK.
    • Select Next > follow the steps to install the driver >
      Close
    • Restart your computer.

You can also refer to this
    article
    for information about error codes in Device Manager.

Let us know if it addressed your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator

1. Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator - Similar Threads - Plug Play Software

2. What is Microsoft Device Association Root Enumerator?

in Windows 10 News
    What is Microsoft Device Association Root Enumerator?: You may have investigated the Device Manager of your Windows 10 computer and wondered what is Microsoft Device Association Root Enumerator. In this article, we are going to explain Microsoft Device Association Rool Enumerator. Microsoft Device Association Root Enumerator...
  3. plug-and-play device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    plug-and-play device: So I don't know why but for a few days my pc crashes or got blue screns with the error codes: irql not less or equal kmode exception not handled kernel security check failure I looked in the program perform record what the problem is and it turned out that there is an...
  4. Code 10 error with a 'plug and play' midi device.

Code 10 error with a 'plug and play' midi device.: I recently bought a new laptop asus vivobook 15 x512da and I tried connecting a USB midi device Alesis triggerIO to my laptop. Once this happens, in settings it simply says driver error. When in device manager, it comes up with this. [ATTACH] Here is a list of things i...
  5. Plug & Play

Plug & Play: My laptop upgraded to Windows 10 won't recognize my mp3 player or my phone when I plug them in via USB. The computer doesn't warn me that the drivers are missing, it doesn't even acknowledge that they are plugged in. It does power either device when they are plugged in, but I...
  6. Failed to Enumerate

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Failed to Enumerate: Hello: To switch to Windows 10 I bought a new computer to replace my old Windows 7 machine. I took the hard drive out of the old computer thinking I could copy my files over to the new machine, but I can't access them. I thought it might just be a matter of changing the...
  7. microsoft windows plug and play device reboot install fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft windows plug and play device reboot install fix: microsoft windows plug and play device reboot install fix How do I fix and get rid of this. My system will not go back and forth to my tile screen anymore and will not bring up log off...
  8. Bluetooth speaker Connected but Cant play because device is not plug in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth speaker Connected but Cant play because device is not plug in: hello i having a problem with my speaker. my laptop is connected with my speaker device and i hear a beep but when i try to switch between my laptop speaker to my bluetooth speaker it have said dot and show device not plug.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Plug and Play

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Plug and Play: Plug and Play will not recognize USB connection of exterior WD1000 hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plug-and-play/99cc0501-49ca-481d-bde7-1a0b9100f1f3
  10. Device manager: nonexistent entry "Non Plug-and-Play Drivers"

Device manager: nonexistent entry "Non Plug-and-Play Drivers": Hello community, my device manager lacks the entry "Non Plug-and-Play Drivers" when I display hidden devices. I'm using Windows 10 1709. I'm trying to find "Beep" in order to activate the mainboard speaker. The speaker works when the system starts. Any clue? Thanks,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. plug and play software device enumerator

2. plug and play device enumerator location

3. Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator Version: 10.0.19551.1001 download

4. plug in play device enumerator,
  5. cant find windows 10 non plug and play drivers,
  6. Play Software Device Enumerator