Windows 10: Plug ins

Discus and support Plug ins in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a site meter to check the traffic on my web page. But when I go to the site meter it says, "Plug in needed" But it doesn't say what plug in I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Frank1, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Frank1 Win User

Plug ins

I have a site meter to check the traffic on my web page. But when I go to the site meter it says, "Plug in needed" But it doesn't say what plug in I need.

:)

Frank1, Jan 29, 2017
  2. AndreePin Win User

Plug-ins ?

Hi,

This error message that you received can sometimes mean that the file format of that video isn't supported by your video player. What we can suggest is for you to install a different video player of which it supports all video file types.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jan 29, 2017
  3. Plug-ins ?

- Seems like your browser issue

- I would recommend following:

1. Install Google Chrome

2. Install Adobe Flash Player

3. Install DIVX Player as well

4. Restart

5. Enjoy!!!

Please let me know if this helps!

Thanks,

R@v!

Patel-Ravi, Jan 29, 2017
  4. Plug ins

I assume you are going to site meter with a browser. Try different browsers, hopefully one will produce a relevant massage.

You could also search the actual plugin and send a note to their developer as to what plugins it needs.

Caledon Ken, Jan 29, 2017
Thema:

Plug ins

1. Plug ins - Similar Threads - Plug ins

2. I plugged my VGA cord to my HDMI converter and then to my TV from my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I plugged my VGA cord to my HDMI converter and then to my TV from my laptop: I plugged my VGA cord to my HDMI converter and then to my TV from my laptop, so I think there was a disconnection somehow, like it was shaking and ever since then, my system boots but displays nothing after booting...
  3. I plugged my VGA cord to my HDMI converter and then to my TV from my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I plugged my VGA cord to my HDMI converter and then to my TV from my laptop: I plugged my VGA cord to my HDMI converter and then to my TV from my laptop, so I think there was a disconnection somehow, like it was shaking and ever since then, my system boots but displays nothing after booting...
  4. Paint shop pro 7.04 - UNABLE TO USE PLUG-INS

Paint shop pro 7.04 - UNABLE TO USE PLUG-INS: I bought the Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7.04 - 10th Anniversary Edition and I have been using it without a problem for a number of years. Before with Window 7 and now with Windows 10. But suddenly I was not able to apply most of the plug-ins, so I decided to uninstall the program...
  5. Headphones take 3 plug-ins to detect.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphones take 3 plug-ins to detect.: For a few weeks now my headphones have been spamming "Your device has been unplugged from the audio jack" or something, and now it takes a few unplug/plug for it to detect my headphones. It probably isn't a software problem, because this hasn't happened for about the 3 years...
  6. flash plug-ins

flash plug-ins: plug-ins for video not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-plug-ins/308b4011-dde7-4d0c-8db8-766ac51a05cd
  7. i need to install plug ins windows 10

i need to install plug ins windows 10: Please can you help me! .... I'm on windows 10... But I need to install Plug-ins to enable me to watch videos and view my training on line with NHS Bolton Hospital can you please help me as im no good with computer needed programs ect.......
  8. Game plug ins through HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Game plug ins through HDMI: I want to play my NAMCO FLASHBACK on my laptop through my HDMI but it will not work. How do I make it work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-plug-ins-through-hdmi/b8b760fc-4c8b-4370-b126-4f8c8b8c6f04
  9. Compiling GIMP Plug-Ins

Compiling GIMP Plug-Ins: Does anyone know of a tutorial for compiling plug-ins for GIMP? This one https://developer.gimp.org/ doesn't even have enough information to compile its own "Hello-World" plug-in. 120124
  10. Sound Plug-ins on the back of MOBO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Plug-ins on the back of MOBO: I have seen this for a long time and just usually stick to the normal audio ports for everything but it has bothered me for a while. What are the sound plugs on the back of my motherboard for? They are colored as Black and Orange on the top and on the Bottom, Pink, Green and...