Windows 10: Plug ins

Discus and support Plug ins in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a site meter to check the traffic on my web page. But when I go to the site meter it says, "Plug in needed" But it doesn't say what plug in I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Frank1, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Frank1 Win User

Plug ins

I have a site meter to check the traffic on my web page. But when I go to the site meter it says, "Plug in needed" But it doesn't say what plug in I need.

:)

Frank1, Jan 29, 2017
  2. AndreePin Win User

Plug-ins ?

Hi,

This error message that you received can sometimes mean that the file format of that video isn't supported by your video player. What we can suggest is for you to install a different video player of which it supports all video file types.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jan 29, 2017
  3. Plug-ins ?

- Seems like your browser issue

- I would recommend following:

1. Install Google Chrome

2. Install Adobe Flash Player

3. Install DIVX Player as well

4. Restart

5. Enjoy!!!

Please let me know if this helps!

Thanks,

R@v!

Patel-Ravi, Jan 29, 2017
  4. Plug ins

I assume you are going to site meter with a browser. Try different browsers, hopefully one will produce a relevant massage.

You could also search the actual plugin and send a note to their developer as to what plugins it needs.

Caledon Ken, Jan 29, 2017
Thema:

Plug ins

1. Plug ins - Similar Threads - Plug ins

2. how to stop pc to automatically recognize iphone when plugged into USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to stop pc to automatically recognize iphone when plugged into USB: When I connect my iPhone to my PC using the USB slot, it keeps asking me what I want to do with the device. It will not stop if no action is selected. How do I stop PC to automatically recognize the device?...
  3. Windows 10 latest update 1709 introduced "Plugged in, not charging" for Lenovo G50-30 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 latest update 1709 introduced "Plugged in, not charging" for Lenovo G50-30 laptop: I have Lenovo G50-30 laptop and after Windows 10 latest 1709 Update it induced a battery charging problem. It states "Plugged in, not charging" Only when OKO care tool of Lenovo is used to toggle "Conservation mode" (Disable then enable then disable again) charging starts....
  4. Windows 10 latest 1709 Update induced "Plugged in, not charging"

Windows 10 latest 1709 Update induced "Plugged in, not charging": I have Lenovo G50-30 laptop and after Windows 10 latest 1709 Update it induced a battery charging problem. It states "Plugged in, not charging" Only when OKO care tool of Lenovo is used to toggle "Conservation mode" (Disable then enable then disable again) charging starts....
  5. Power plugged in and Not charginh

Power plugged in and Not charginh: can't install the new updates of windows 10 & its showing To install updates, i need to charge my device battery minimum 40% in order to commence installing the new updates, However the power is plugged in & can't charge because it require the new updates to be installed...
  6. Cannot start my PC while my Hard Drive is plugged in (Launch from SSD)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cannot start my PC while my Hard Drive is plugged in (Launch from SSD): As the title says, i'm having an issue with my Hard Drive. Firstly, when I launch from my SSD (I actually have two boot options for my SSD, a "Windows Boot Drive + SSD name" and simply my SSD's name, the Boot Drive being the one I use to launch windows), I *sometimes* get a...
  7. i need to install plug ins windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need to install plug ins windows 10: Please can you help me! .... I'm on windows 10... But I need to install Plug-ins to enable me to watch videos and view my training on line with NHS Bolton Hospital can you please help me as im no good with computer needed programs ect.......
  8. Game plug ins through HDMI

Game plug ins through HDMI: I want to play my NAMCO FLASHBACK on my laptop through my HDMI but it will not work. How do I make it work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-plug-ins-through-hdmi/b8b760fc-4c8b-4370-b126-4f8c8b8c6f04
  9. Compiling GIMP Plug-Ins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Compiling GIMP Plug-Ins: Does anyone know of a tutorial for compiling plug-ins for GIMP? This one https://developer.gimp.org/ doesn't even have enough information to compile its own "Hello-World" plug-in. 120124
  10. Sound Plug-ins on the back of MOBO

Sound Plug-ins on the back of MOBO: I have seen this for a long time and just usually stick to the normal audio ports for everything but it has bothered me for a while. What are the sound plugs on the back of my motherboard for? They are colored as Black and Orange on the top and on the Bottom, Pink, Green and...