Windows 10: Plug n Play Issue

Discus and support Plug n Play Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All I recently updated to windows 10 bt since then as i plug in my external harddisk it cannot be detected until i reboot the machine again....... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aleckqs, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Aleckqs Win User

Plug n Play Issue

Hi All

I recently updated to windows 10 bt since then as i plug in my external harddisk it cannot be detected until i reboot the machine again....

Kindly assist Fellows

:)

Aleckqs, Nov 1, 2015
  2. rubelraf Win User

Windows 10 Apps works on Wifi internet but shows no internet connection when using a Plug-and-play Modem (dial up)

I am having the same issue

# When I have both Wifi internet and Plug-n-play modem internet running simultaneously the Apps show no internet connection.

# When I turn off Wifi and only use Plug-and-play modem internet the Apps show no internet connection.

# When I turn on the Wifi internet and turn off the plug-and-play modem internet the Apps show internet connection.

rubelraf, Nov 1, 2015
  3. How will I watch and record TV shows using Windows 10 without Media Center?

So I'm guessing nobody has a simple plug-n-play solution???

HannTheftAudio, Nov 1, 2015
Thema:

Plug n Play Issue

1. Plug n Play Issue - Similar Threads - Plug Play Issue

2. Why 6 years later has windows not fixed the problem with plug n play usb mics?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why 6 years later has windows not fixed the problem with plug n play usb mics?: Just bought a blue yeti mic. My voice was super quiet despite setting volume and boost to max. Applied all the fixes online to discover the issue is windows know about the problem but haven't fixed it in more than 5 years....
  3. Bluetooth plug 'n' play not working

Bluetooth plug 'n' play not working: Hello, I'm a long-time Windows 10 user. I'm using the latest mainstream build of Windows 10 (version 1903, OS build 18362.418) But I don't think that's really a factor as this is an ongoing problem. I can't get anything Bluetooth to work on my PC. It's not a hardware...
  4. Why is windows 10 not plug and play

in Windows 10 Support
    Why is windows 10 not plug and play: Under windows 7 life was so simple. Go to my computer and you see C; D: and DVD E: Now plug in a tablet, camera or phone and it automatically appears. My samsung tablet does not appear. 135194
  5. Plug & Play Causing Error On Startup

Plug & Play Causing Error On Startup: Hi to the community, I have a question regarding my situation, I'll try to explain the situation the best I could. "I have a mouse that also comes with a custom software / driver which needs to be installed. Whenever I plug in the mouse, I need to run the software for the...
  6. Windows 10 Plug and Play

Windows 10 Plug and Play: Windows 10 Plug and Play does not work on Life Zed Air Plus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-plug-and-play/f4bef6c6-41b4-491e-bc5f-c1e221db0e89
  7. Plug and Play

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Plug and Play: Plug and Play will not recognize USB connection of exterior WD1000 hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plug-and-play/99cc0501-49ca-481d-bde7-1a0b9100f1f3
  8. Plugged in, Not Charging Issues

Plugged in, Not Charging Issues: I have read a few articles with this issue once upgrading to windows 10. It has been over a year and my laptop runs like a pc. Has there been no fix to this? I have an Acer Aspire and it has a battery pack so it is not easily removable. Any help would be appreciated!...
  9. win10 no longer allows plug n play keyboards to work

win10 no longer allows plug n play keyboards to work: i rebooted my computer late on the 15th / early the 16th and when it came up the keyboard quit working. trouble shooting proved usb ports working, devices working on other comp, plug n play mouse headset all fine.....just no keybd. tried removing rebooting reinstalling to no...
  10. Speakers playing when headphones are plugged in

Speakers playing when headphones are plugged in: I have an HP laptop with windows 10. When my headphones are plugged in, the speakers are still playing. When I go to sounds, the only device listed is the speakers. How can I silence the speakers when the headphones are plugged in. 97425