Windows 10: Plug & Play Causing Error On Startup

Discus and support Plug & Play Causing Error On Startup in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi to the community, I have a question regarding my situation, I'll try to explain the situation the best I could. "I have a mouse that also comes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Spidy124, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Spidy124 Win User

Plug & Play Causing Error On Startup

Hi to the community,

I have a question regarding my situation, I'll try to explain the situation the best I could.

"I have a mouse that also comes with a custom software / driver which needs to be installed. Whenever I plug in the mouse, I need to run the software for the mouse in order to customize its lighting and etc. Everything is fine up to this part. But the problem comes after I shutdown my laptop, remove the mouse from usb port. As in the next time I try to turn on the laptop, it will die as soon as it boots up, and will have a prolonged startup for next boot. But the problem wont come up, if I didn't remove the mouse from the usb port."

I just want to know, is there any possibilities that me removing the mouse from usb port, can cause some sort of errors with its driver trying to find its device.

Thank you for reading, I'm sorry if I didn't explain it good enough.

:)

Spidy124, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

My plug and play is still on running after 2.5 Hours

Hi Declan,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to stop the plug and play service and again start the service and check the status of this issue. Follow the steps below to stop the Plug and Play service.

• Press Windows Key + R key

• Type “Services.msc” and press Enter

• Right click on Plug and Play and click on stop

• Again start the service.
    Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Arul_D, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Startup Error

Hi Abishek,

Thank you for writing your concern in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you in troubleshooting the issue. With the information that you’ve provided, it looks like there could be some third part conflict or corrupt Windows files which is causing the error.

I suggest you to perform the following method and check if that helps:

Method 1:

Perform Startup Repair. Follow the steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and click on
      Restart
      from login screen.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Select Advanced Options.

• Select Startup Repair and follow the on screen instructions.
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Plug & Play Causing Error On Startup - Similar Threads - Plug Play Causing

2. Laptop hangs on startup if not plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop hangs on startup if not plugged in: Hi everyone, I recently bought myself a Dell G15 gaming laptop. Everything works well... however I noticed that it hangs on startup if it's not plugged in. It will load my windows and files, and after a minute or so, I won't be able to move the cursor and the laptop crashes....
  3. Laptop hangs on startup if not plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop hangs on startup if not plugged in: Hi everyone, I recently bought myself a Dell G15 gaming laptop. Everything works well... however I noticed that it hangs on startup if it's not plugged in. It will load my windows and files, and after a minute or so, I won't be able to move the cursor and the laptop crashes....
  4. Microstuttering caused by pci.sys NT plug and play

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microstuttering caused by pci.sys NT plug and play: Hi. Two days ago I started experiencing microstuttering for no apparent reason. I installed nothing new and I didn't download any files. I installed Latency Monitor to see what the problem was, and it was the pci.sys NT plug and play driver. What can I do? Would I be able to...
  5. Plug and Play configuration error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Plug and Play configuration error: How do I reconfigure misidentified devices in Device manager on Win10. It's an arudino-based STEM robot, and it recognizes the device as an HID compliant mouse and Microsoft Serial Ballpoint. How do I correct this? I have the proper drivers. This is the second device, and...
  6. plug-and-play device

plug-and-play device: So I don't know why but for a few days my pc crashes or got blue screns with the error codes: irql not less or equal kmode exception not handled kernel security check failure I looked in the program perform record what the problem is and it turned out that there is an...
  7. Code 10 error with a 'plug and play' midi device.

Code 10 error with a 'plug and play' midi device.: I recently bought a new laptop asus vivobook 15 x512da and I tried connecting a USB midi device Alesis triggerIO to my laptop. Once this happens, in settings it simply says driver error. When in device manager, it comes up with this. [ATTACH] Here is a list of things i...
  8. Plug & Play

Plug & Play: My laptop upgraded to Windows 10 won't recognize my mp3 player or my phone when I plug them in via USB. The computer doesn't warn me that the drivers are missing, it doesn't even acknowledge that they are plugged in. It does power either device when they are plugged in, but I...
  9. Plug and Play

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Plug and Play: Plug and Play will not recognize USB connection of exterior WD1000 hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plug-and-play/99cc0501-49ca-481d-bde7-1a0b9100f1f3
  10. Plug n Play Issue

Plug n Play Issue: Hi All I recently updated to windows 10 bt since then as i plug in my external harddisk it cannot be detected until i reboot the machine again.... Kindly assist Fellows 28530