Windows 10: Plugged in Camera Won't Open Paint3D on one computer

Discus and support Plugged in Camera Won't Open Paint3D on one computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This in an enterprise environment. I have two virtually identical Windows 10 laptops.For one, I plug the camera in and it opens Paint3D with the images... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GBarronRP, May 20, 2021.

1. GBarronRP Win User

Plugged in Camera Won't Open Paint3D on one computer

This in an enterprise environment. I have two virtually identical Windows 10 laptops.For one, I plug the camera in and it opens Paint3D with the images off of the camera.For the other, I plug the camera in and it opens the data in file explorer like it's a thumb drive.I've updated both PC's fully, and checked the "AutoPlay" options in Control Panel/Settings, but neither actually offers Paint3D as an option for when a camera is plugged in/removable storage with pictures are plugged in.I'd like for all of our laptops to open Paint3D as that's the easiest thing for our users. Any help would be ma

:)

GBarronRP, May 20, 2021

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, May 20, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. Plugged in Camera Won't Open Paint3D on one computer - Similar Threads - Plugged Camera Won't

2. Paint3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint3D: Sometimes Paint3D will not close, no matter what I do. And I have no other choice but to shut down my computer. And when it doesn't close, it doesn't say "not responding". What is up with that?!...
  3. Paint3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint3D: Sometimes Paint3D will not close, no matter what I do. And I have no other choice but to shut down my computer. And when it doesn't close, it doesn't say "not responding". What is up with that?!...
  4. Paint3d license

Paint3d license: I want to use a 3d-model from Paint-3d for my game. I'm not a business. I'm making it for my hobby, but I want to put Ads in the Game. If the game gets popular, I don't want to use the model anymore. You cant buy the model as a skin. Can is use it? How can I use it?...
  5. Can't use Paint3D

Can't use Paint3D: I cannot use Paint3D It says I have Paint 3D when i don't and when i go to Microsoft launcher and try to launch it it says it is trying to update. I check the next day and it still says it's updating....
  6. The camera on the computer won't turn on. The Error code is...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The camera on the computer won't turn on. The Error code is...: The camera on my computer won't turn on. The error code is: 0xA00F429F<WindowShowFailed>0X800703E3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-camera-on-the-computer-wont-turn-on-the-error/edcefc4f-f4b4-43dc-949d-a620d2d69cae
  7. Paint3D

Paint3D: Can I get more textures in Paint3D? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint3d/75fda596-e80d-45b9-be21-451c3ee485d0
  8. Microsoft Camera App Won't Open

Microsoft Camera App Won't Open: Microsoft Camera App on Dell Laptop won't open. I have gone under settings to reset the App but it doesn't reset to allow use of the App. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-camera-app-wont-open/4ef88e91-d7e2-4e6a-b3dd-b970870d1052
  9. Computer won't boot with external drive plugged in.

Computer won't boot with external drive plugged in.: Version 1903 (OS Build 18362. 476) I've got an external drive where I keep many of my private files. I have shortcuts to them on the desktop. No system files are on it. If the drive is plugged in, the computer won't start. It will start only if that drive is unplugged....
  10. Computer won't recognise camera

Computer won't recognise camera: I need to install new firm ware for my digital camera. My windows computer doesn't recognize that the camera is plugged in to a USB port https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-recognise-camera/bfe7bc01-18da-4794-b11a-f7f21258cab2