Windows 10: Plugged In / Unplugged In Device Messages Constantly

Discus and support Plugged In / Unplugged In Device Messages Constantly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, a couple weeks ago I had an "accident" on the laptop, and initially everything was messed up, such as when I would press a certain letter it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MWright85, Feb 3, 2020.

1. MWright85 Win User

Plugged In / Unplugged In Device Messages Constantly

Hi there, a couple weeks ago I had an "accident" on the laptop, and initially everything was messed up, such as when I would press a certain letter it would type something else and I couldn't log in immeadiately. Everything is now functioning again, except the audio. The problem is that the audio is completely mute.

There was a red x on the Speaker icon and I pressed it and I restarted the laptop. So when I logged back in, the red x is gone, but there is a message that keeps popping up and saying:

B&O
    Information
    You just plugged a device from the audio jack
    Realtek HD Audio Manager

And then:

B&O
    Information
    You just unplugged a device from the audio jack
    Realtek HD Audio Manager

And it keeps going back and forth between the "plugged" messages and the "unplugged" messages. The messages in in the bottom right on a rectangular black/grey tab. Even now the messages are still popping up constantly.

I have a feeling there could be an almost simple solution to this problem. Do you think maybe either I could use headphones or attach an outside speaker to it or something?

Just so it might help matters, the laptop is a Hewlett-Packard Pavilion and of course I'm on Windows 10 using Firefox.

Has anyone had a similar or same situation happen? I am open to different suggestions and then maybe I could sort out answers and pick out which might seem like the best possible solutions.

So I'll be right back in some hours later.

:)

MWright85, Feb 3, 2020
  2. Zack_L-P Win User

Extremely bizarre issue where headphones don't work after being unplugged and plugged back in

I was going through your suggestions, until I got to this part. When I got to step 16 on that list (create a new admin user account and see if the problem persists in that account), I tried that suggestion and created a test account. At first, when I plugged
    in my headphones they weren't working (same as my original problem). But then when I unplugged them a Windows notification message popped up in the bottom right, saying something along the lines of "an audio device was disconnected". I plugged my headphones
    back in and got the same kind of windows popup asking what type of device I just plugged in, and I selected the headphone option. After that, the headphones worked fine even when unplugged and plugged back in. Unfortunately, they are only working fine in that
    alternate user account, and not in my normal one.

So I guess that means that the problem lies somewhere in my account settings, but how on earth do I fix it?

Zack_L-P, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Widjaja Win User
    Lightning Storm makes my computer to produce sound of a removable device plug-off

The Aliens are coming.
    First step to World domination, unplug USB devices.

Widjaja, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Plugged In / Unplugged In Device Messages Constantly

network cable unplugged message when it's acutally plugged in

did you install the drivers before or after you enabled it in bios?

check device manager to see if its listed and has a driver installed and wether it reports the device as working .

SpookyWillow, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Plugged In / Unplugged In Device Messages Constantly

1. Plugged In / Unplugged In Device Messages Constantly - Similar Threads - Plugged Unplugged Device

2. Random usb plug and unplug sounds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random usb plug and unplug sounds: Hi, recently there have been some random usb plug/unplug sounds in my pc and when i check with usbdeview, i find this unknown usb device sometimes keeps connect then disconnect for like 5 seconds then completely disconnect. I wanna know how to fix this, ty for any help.Here...
  3. Random usb plug and unplug sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random usb plug and unplug sounds: Hi, recently there have been some random usb plug/unplug sounds in my pc and when i check with usbdeview, i find this unknown usb device sometimes keeps connect then disconnect for like 5 seconds then completely disconnect. I wanna know how to fix this, ty for any help.Here...
  4. Random usb plug and unplug sounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to boot when unplugging/plugging device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to boot when unplugging/plugging device: Hello guys, I just made my own PC yesterday, and I have a problem related to windows boot. Windows seems to work properly but when I shut down the PC, plug/unplug something, my computer cannot boot anymore (And from this moment, even if I unplug the device that made boot...
  6. random "plugged in" message

random "plugged in" message: so I have an Asus laptop and for the last few days I get random "plugged in" messages while I work on it, usually once a day — however, I don't get any message "on battery" prior this, so it is not the charger moving, neither the electricity as the lights in the house are...
  7. Is there a way to see which device is unplugging and plugging itself in?

Is there a way to see which device is unplugging and plugging itself in?: I keep hearing the notification for a device unplugging and plugging back in, but I cannot for the life of me figure out which device it is. The noises are seconds apart. Is there a way to enable notifications or use 3rd party software to track which devices are being added?...
  8. screen brightness plugged in/unplugged

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen brightness plugged in/unplugged: Hi, My laptop's screen brightness used to change depending on whether it was plugged in or not. So I could set the brightness to a lower level when not plugged in, to save battery. After the recent updates, I've noticed that this feature doesn't work anymore as plugging in...
  9. since upgrading to creator constant usb unplug and plug in noise???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    since upgrading to creator constant usb unplug and plug in noise???: Driving me nuts USB suspend is disabled but i keep getting the noise as if something is unplugging and plugin back in and its driving me bonkers here, is there a log or something or a tool i can use to find out what the heck is disconnecting and reconnecting???. 83029
  10. "Network cable unplugged" - but it is plugged in..

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Network cable unplugged" - but it is plugged in..: Hoping some of the Windows ninjas can help. Running Windows 10 Pro on a Dell XPS 8500 desktop/tower. Hard wired Ethernet from Dlink router to PC. Had been working great for months. But all of a sudden (yesterday) - getting this message from "Net Connections."...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fix win 7 notification continuously popping You just unplugged a device

2. bluetooth device keeps disconnecting hp 10 ater unplugging devices