Windows 10: Plugged Xbox One headset in the Universal Audio Jack on the front of my PC and it doesn't...

Discus and support Plugged Xbox One headset in the Universal Audio Jack on the front of my PC and it doesn't... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got a Universal Audio Jack on the front of my PC, I plugged the 3.5mm Xbox one headset into it and the audio doesn't cut out and switch to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JonL23, Nov 5, 2018.

1. JonL23 Win User

Plugged Xbox One headset in the Universal Audio Jack on the front of my PC and it doesn't...

I got a Universal Audio Jack on the front of my PC, I plugged the 3.5mm Xbox one headset into it and the audio doesn't cut out and switch to the headset, no sound is coming from the headset. It also doesn't show in the sound properties on Windows that somethings plugged in. Any idea?

:)

JonL23, Nov 5, 2018
  2. JonL23 Win User

Will a Xbox One headset with a 3.5mm jack work on PC, What is the Headset plug on the front of the PC?

This may all sound kind of dumb, but my PC has a plug on the front with a picture of a headset does this mean it is for audio in and out, for the mic and speakers of a headset? I bought a Xbox one headset for $8 new on ebay, no not a cheap Chinese pair
    its PDP AfterGlow LVL 3. It says it has a 3.5mm jack which i'd assume means I can plug it into the front of the pc and use the mic and speakers? I originally bought it because it was cheap and I just wanted a headset when I play games the mic is not really
    a necessity but it would be a bonus. I know on the back of the pc there is the mic and the speaker plug but I never really put much thought into the jack on the front. Can it do in and out audio or just mic?

JonL23, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Audio jack question

Hi Mayson,

There are several ways for you to connect and use your headset as a microphone on your PC. You may use a USB powered headset or a headset with a 3.5mm audio jack. To better assist you with your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you trying to use your headset as a microphone for the Xbox Live party chat?
    • Is your headset detected and working with the other apps on your PC?
    • What type of headset are you using?

We would appreciate if you can provide us a screenshot of the pop-up box that you received when you plugged the headset into your computer.

Loraine Mon, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Plugged Xbox One headset in the Universal Audio Jack on the front of my PC and it doesn't...

Audio jack doesn`t work

Today when i plugged out headphones, it doesn`t display that you`ve unplugged headphones, seems goes something wrong. Now i can hear sonud only from plugged headphones. How to repair this problem?

clayer---01, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Plugged Xbox One headset in the Universal Audio Jack on the front of my PC and it doesn't...

1. Plugged Xbox One headset in the Universal Audio Jack on the front of my PC and it doesn't... - Similar Threads - Plugged Xbox headset

2. Audio jack doesn't recognize any plugged audio device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio jack doesn't recognize any plugged audio device.: I have a 'HP PAVILION' laptop with windows 10, had it for almost 4 years now and i never ran into this issue. the audio jack port doesn't recognize any headset or cabled earphones the sound works perfectly with bluetooth devices, even when i plug them in my pc doesn't...
  3. Front Audio Jack not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Front Audio Jack not working: after installing window 10 to my hp prodesk 600 G1 SFF, front audio jacks are not working for any of my headphones. tried installing drivers from HP site and also from realtek site but no luck. if anyone have the solution then please let me know...
  4. Wired xbox one controller with headset plugged in through 3.5mm jack having issues

Wired xbox one controller with headset plugged in through 3.5mm jack having issues: I have my xbox one controller plugged into my computer, and my headset plugged in through the jack of the controller. I have been having a lot of issues with it. Such as not being able to hear anything, which i fixed. The main issue now is the the volume is maxed out now, no...
  5. Front audio jacks not working

Front audio jacks not working: Hello, I'm user of Windows 10 OS and i have problems with front audio jacks. I know it is pretty common problem that is asked, but all the tutorials and every solution i found on forums didn't work. Since they all require Realtek. It is not that I do not like Realtek but...
  6. PC Audio through headset plugged into 3.5mm jack of Xbox One (Bluetooth connected)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Audio through headset plugged into 3.5mm jack of Xbox One (Bluetooth connected): Trying to explain as best I can, but its a little messy. Is there a way to get audio through a headset that is plugged into an Xbox One controller, which is in turn bluetooth connected to the PC? Nothing seems to be coming up when i plug the headset in, and ive tried it with...
  7. Front jack on my pc is not working.

Front jack on my pc is not working.: My headphones jack on the front pannel doesnt work. I tried updating my drivers, but they are all up to date. I went troughout the whole internet looking for a solution. The back jacks work but the front doesn't work. Please help me. Thanks....
  8. Annoying/weird audio issue with headphones when plugged into the front jack

Annoying/weird audio issue with headphones when plugged into the front jack: No matter what I try and do to fix this, my computer refuses to output audio to my 3mm HyperX headphones. I've tried earbuds that also plug into the front jack of my computer and it still doesn't fix anything. This happens with any kind of headphones with a 3mm plug but the...
  9. Front audio jack

Front audio jack: I try all realtek driver version but no one's install or shows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/front-audio-jack/11349524-463a-4bdc-8318-41913b4e87e8
  10. Will a Xbox One headset with a 3.5mm jack work on PC, What is the Headset plug on the front...

Will a Xbox One headset with a 3.5mm jack work on PC, What is the Headset plug on the front...: This may all sound kind of dumb, but my PC has a plug on the front with a picture of a headset does this mean it is for audio in and out, for the mic and speakers of a headset? I bought a Xbox one headset for $8 new on ebay, no not a cheap Chinese pair its PDP AfterGlow LVL...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox headset

2. what is a universal audio jack on a desktop computer

3. xbox one not showing headphones are plugged in

4. sound xbox interupted when headset is plugged in,
  5. what is a universal headset jack