Windows 10: Plugging in my phone or any USB memory card causes blue screen memory management crash.

Discus and support Plugging in my phone or any USB memory card causes blue screen memory management crash. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; If it's already plugged in when the pc is booting then no issues. Also crashes when device is unplugged. Been having this problem sincefor 2 or three... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kitt_aunne, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Plugging in my phone or any USB memory card causes blue screen memory management crash.

If it's already plugged in when the pc is booting then no issues. Also crashes when device is unplugged. Been having this problem sincefor 2 or three months now.

Windows 10 home Version 1909 Os build 18363.836 16 ram Amd fx 8320 8core

It's the same if I use USB 3.0 or regular ones. I've tried going through device manager and uninstalling the drivers but it didn't help

submitted by /u/kitt_aunne
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kitt_aunne, Jun 4, 2020
  2. axe0 Win User

Memory Management Crash

Generally speaking, which is also this time the case, the 0x1A crash doesn't show a specific cause.
    Causes are
    • drivers
    • memory
    • vram
    • hard drive
    The dump doesn't point directly to anything, but based on the causes I've mentioned and a few things in the dump there is a chance the drives are involved in it.

axe0, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Windows crash error memory management

Hi Leo,

It seems that you're having some issues regarding some bad memory or not enough of it on your system. We would suggest testing the RAM on your system. You can refer to the post of SpiritX MS MVP through this

thread
    for the steps that you can follow to possibly resolve your concern. That thread was posted by a community member using Windows Vista that has experienced the same blue screen error, but you can also follow the steps there in running the memory test.

Do get back to us with the results and if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards.

Jomel_Santos, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Plugging in my phone or any USB memory card causes blue screen memory management crash.

1. Plugging in my phone or any USB memory card causes blue screen memory management crash. - Similar Threads - Plugging phone USB

2. Memory Management Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Management Blue Screen: I've started having blue screens that typically say memory management as the cause. These started about a month ago. My specs are:Intel 12700KNvidia RTX 3060 Ti32 GB DDR4 3200 MTMSI Z690 DDR4 WifiSabrent Rocket 4 plus 2TBCorsair RM850x PSUThis usually happens after I close an...
  3. Memory Management Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Management Blue Screen: I've started having blue screens that typically say memory management as the cause. These started about a month ago. My specs are:Intel 12700KNvidia RTX 3060 Ti32 GB DDR4 3200 MTMSI Z690 DDR4 WifiSabrent Rocket 4 plus 2TBCorsair RM850x PSUThis usually happens after I close an...
  4. EGPU causing video memory management internal blue screen when plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EGPU causing video memory management internal blue screen when plugged in.: Every time i plug Nvidia 4060 into Minisforum UM790 Pro as an EGPU in a node titan enclosure i get video memory management internal. This didn't happen when i was using a 2060 it worked perfectly. This happens as soon as i plug the egpu into the Minisforum UM790 unless I am...
  5. EGPU causing video memory management internal blue screen when plugged in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EGPU causing video memory management internal blue screen when plugged in.: Every time i plug Nvidia 4060 into Minisforum UM790 Pro as an EGPU in a node titan enclosure i get video memory management internal. This didn't happen when i was using a 2060 it worked perfectly. This happens as soon as i plug the egpu into the Minisforum UM790 unless I am...
  6. Blue screen memory management...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen memory management...: I just got new ram installed in my computer, it's 16 GB DDR4 ram. I got a blue screen for "Memory Management" and I ran the tool for windows 10 and it just says I have a hardware problem and contact the manufacturer. I just need to know what needs to be fixed and I'll fix the...
  7. Blue Screen Memory Management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Memory Management: Hi, I have been having an intermittent issue with the BSOD memory management. After reviewing the minidump file it is said to be caused by the USBXHCI.SYS driver with an address USBXHCI.SYS+60460. The crash address is ntoskrnl.exe+3f5a80. Tried uninstalling all the root...
  8. Memory Management Blue Screen

Memory Management Blue Screen: Hi I have a fairly new pc. I do not use the sleep mode very often, but when I do I keep getting a blue screen error. If I put my pc in sleep mode and come back later it will run perfect fine. Once I go to shut down or restart I get the blue screen error, it goes through...
  9. Blue screen memory management

Blue screen memory management: Hello been dealing with a couple of blue screens recently and after attempting to troubleshoot myself I can't find a solution. Currently, the main type I am dealing with are memory management errors. Odd thing is that after having the initial blue screen the computer will run...
  10. Memory Management Blue Screen

Memory Management Blue Screen: Some days ago I'm having this blue screen when I close some programs, don't know exactly which, I used the memory diagnostic, the nfc/scannow command and now I'm reinstalling my nVidia drivers... Someone help, It's really annoying. (I don't know if this is relevant but when...