Windows 10: Plugin doesn't load

Discus and support Plugin doesn't load in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Tried opening up pdf files on chrome and edge neither works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by [Evelyn], Apr 30, 2021.

1. [Evelyn] Win User

Plugin doesn't load

Tried opening up pdf files on chrome and edge neither works

:)

[Evelyn], Apr 30, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Plugin doesn't load [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 30, 2021
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Apr 30, 2021
  4. tronicman Win User

Plugin doesn't load

Windows Media Player doesn´t play podcasts - probs with aac audio and h.264 video

I tried the TCPMP yet - they removed the AAC plugin, so it doesn´t play them, too. I´ve been trying diverse downloads from different links to the TCPMP (0.72 RC1 and 0.71 as well), but none of them was with AAC :-(

I tried as well to install the ffmpeg plugin (for TCPMP), but that doesn´t work, too.

The messages after installing the TCPMP from the given URL http://picard.exceed.hu/tcpmp/ looks like this: "Video codec (AVC aka H.264) not supported by the player" and "MPEG4 AAC Audio decoder not included (...) because of intellectual
    property considerations" (whatever...)

This is driving me mad!

So my last hope was to improve the Windows Media Player with the codec...

Any suggestions??

tronicman, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

Plugin doesn't load

1. Plugin doesn't load - Similar Threads - Plugin doesn't load

2. Could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "windows"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "windows": Windows 10 Pro I recently installed trial version of Corel's Video Studio and decided I liked it, so I made the purchase. Now, I'm getting this error message whenever I start it: This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin...
  3. Plugins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plugins: Hi I installed all Windows Media player plugins in Windows 10 that I could find on Microsoft Website yesterday. Some are good... Others not or gets blocked by defender from accessing some folders and gets disabled. I can not remove them from the options menu and plugins...
  4. Could not find or load Qt platform plugin "windows" in ""

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Could not find or load Qt platform plugin "windows" in "": I've been trying to install the Origin launcher for a couple days now. Every time I launch the setup application it gives me the following error: This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "windows" in "", Available platform...
  5. could not find or load the qt platform plugin "windows" in "

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    could not find or load the qt platform plugin "windows" in ": [ATTACH] This message pops up every time i try to open half of my applications on windows 10 including microsoft store. I was messing around with permissions because there was hidden files i was trying to access. Could someone please help me fix this?...
  6. Error: code 0x7e - failed to load plugin FXSUI.DLL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error: code 0x7e - failed to load plugin FXSUI.DLL: I posted about this earlier - however, the fix that was suggested and I thought worked did not. A number of critical events in the event viewer "The printer spooler failed to load a pug-in module C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\FXSUI.DLL , error code 0x7e " It was...
  7. What is plugin np_cnet.dll? How do I load it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is plugin np_cnet.dll? How do I load it?: I am trying to load a disk from Companies House, a UK Government agency. It tells me that it can see that I have Netscape, but do not have this plugin, that normally loads on start-up. I can't find anywhere to get it from....
  8. plugins

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    plugins: I got a message when I wanted to watch an episode that "This plugin is not supported". Where do I get free download for plugin for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/plugins/54bded07-8cda-4f72-985c-6272cd2c8326
  9. Finding & loading the Qt platform plugin "windows" in "".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Finding & loading the Qt platform plugin "windows" in "".: [ATTACH] The attached message keeps popping up on my screen, I don't know which application supposedly didn't start. Is the message legitimate? What do I need to do to stop the message popping up &, if there is a problem, fix it? Please keep in mind that computer jargon is...
  10. How to Fix "Cannot Load Plugin"

in Browsers and Email
    How to Fix "Cannot Load Plugin": I just bought a laptop with Win 10 64Bit. I loaded Chrome, and everytime I use Facebook, and click on an external site with media, or Flash media, that site says "Cannot load plugin". I installed the latest Flash app, even though Chrome SAYS it ALWAYS AUTOMATICALLY updates...