Windows 10: Plugins

Discus and support Plugins in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I installed all Windows Media player plugins in Windows 10 that I could find on Microsoft Website yesterday. Some are good... Others not or gets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RiaanSteynYF, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Plugins

Hi

I installed all Windows Media player plugins in Windows 10 that I could find on Microsoft Website yesterday.

Some are good... Others not or gets blocked by defender from accessing some folders and gets disabled.

I can not remove them from the options menu and plugins tab because the REMOVE button for some reason is disabled.

How do I get rid of them?

:)

RiaanSteynYF, Sep 14, 2020

2. IrfanView + Plugin Pack

I'd suggest IrfanView + Plugin Pack (I've used it for ~10 years).

It lets you:
    • View images (multiple formats)
    • View videos (multiple formats)
    • Listen to audio (multiple formats)
    • Read txt & pdf files (probably other types too)
    It's is one of the first programs I install in my Windows OS installs.

lehnerus2000, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Garmin 20 Cant add Garmin communicator Plugin to my Window 10 for Geocaching

Hi,

The issue might occur if the plugin is not compatible with the Operating System. I suggest you to install the plugin in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the plugin install and then check thefunctionality.

If issue persists I would suggest you to contact Garmin support and check for latest update:

Garmin | Deutschland | Support-Center

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Plugins

Adobe flash player plugin has crashed

Can you please confirm that you followed the original suggestion to cleanly remove and then reinstall Flash Player, as suggested in Reply #5?

If you have done that and have disabled hardware acceleration, then the next steps might be to try some of the suggestions here:

Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems

Flash Plugin - Keep it up to date and troubleshoot problems

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Plugins

1. Plugins - Similar Threads - Plugins

2. How to recreate Loudness Equalization with plugins?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recreate Loudness Equalization with plugins?: First off, I've always activated loudness equalization via the Realtek control panel, but now I'm seeing that it might be a creation of Microsoft. If this is a Realtek creation then this question can be deleted.But if it is a Microsoft thing I would like to know how I could...
  3. How to recreate Loudness Equalization with plugins?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recreate Loudness Equalization with plugins?: First off, I've always activated loudness equalization via the Realtek control panel, but now I'm seeing that it might be a creation of Microsoft. If this is a Realtek creation then this question can be deleted.But if it is a Microsoft thing I would like to know how I could...
  4. Asus Vivobook Audio and Microphone not working when I plugin headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Vivobook Audio and Microphone not working when I plugin headphones: Asus Vivobook 15 X1504VA_A1504VA Audio and Microphone not working when I plugin headphones to use with Zoom. I am using Win11.I have tested my headphone with YouTube - my headphone works. I have tried the steps from this link -...
  5. Asus Vivobook Audio and Microphone not working when I plugin headphones

Asus Vivobook Audio and Microphone not working when I plugin headphones: Asus Vivobook 15 X1504VA_A1504VA Audio and Microphone not working when I plugin headphones to use with Zoom. I am using Win11.I have tested my headphone with YouTube - my headphone works. I have tried the steps from this link -...
  6. unable to download plugin for nextflow script from github.com while running it in ubuntu...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to download plugin for nextflow script from github.com while running it in ubuntu...: I was executing my microbiome nextflow pipeline in my local windows pc ubuntu terminal but while execution the nextflow is unable to download plugins from github repo why ?...
  7. unable to download plugin for nextflow script from github.com while running it in ubuntu...

unable to download plugin for nextflow script from github.com while running it in ubuntu...: I was executing my microbiome nextflow pipeline in my local windows pc ubuntu terminal but while execution the nextflow is unable to download plugins from github repo why ?...
  8. BSOD nvlddmkm.sys error when plugin eGPU after a fresh Windows 11 installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD nvlddmkm.sys error when plugin eGPU after a fresh Windows 11 installation: Hi,I used to have running an eGPU box with Nvidia GTX 1060 on my Lenovo Thinkcenter laptop for a year. There was some issues due to installation of some third party apps, so I decided to reinstall my OS.I got all updates now and all drivers firmware etc. updated versions...
  9. BSOD nvlddmkm.sys error when plugin eGPU after a fresh Windows 11 installation

BSOD nvlddmkm.sys error when plugin eGPU after a fresh Windows 11 installation: Hi,I used to have running an eGPU box with Nvidia GTX 1060 on my Lenovo Thinkcenter laptop for a year. There was some issues due to installation of some third party apps, so I decided to reinstall my OS.I got all updates now and all drivers firmware etc. updated versions...
  10. How do i remove download for xbox game bar plugin from the microsoft store

How do i remove download for xbox game bar plugin from the microsoft store: Hi im Ethan. In my microsoft store under the library section the xbox game bar plugin keeps saying downloading. I am unable to cancel the download and it is disrupting me from downloading other apps as whenever i choose to press the download button it is not working...