Windows 10: Plugs in my charging cable and everything does not work google chrome aw snap and e.t.c

Discus and support Plugs in my charging cable and everything does not work google chrome aw snap and e.t.c in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have a weird one so if I plug in my computer Dell Inspiron 13 7373 to the charging cable. Google aw snap crashes or opera not enough memory to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kanxd, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Kanxd Win User

Plugs in my charging cable and everything does not work google chrome aw snap and e.t.c

Hi,

I have a weird one so if I plug in my computer Dell Inspiron 13 7373 to the charging cable. Google aw snap crashes or opera not enough memory to open this page pops up. Even though that if it check my RAM usage the it was like 21 percent and I had nothing running than the page/tab itself. If google chrome was chrome was crashing when its plugged in, the crashing would stop if I unplug it. Also on Dell Power Manager Lite, it does say that the battery is poor and needs to replace. SO should just buy a new laptop and I don't even know that the battery is even the problem. Thanks in advance. I can't any answers or even the question on the internet.

:)

Kanxd, Feb 5, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Demiedren Win User
    Google Chrome "Aw Snap" error on everything (Windows 10)

Chrome will open but only displays the "aw snap!" error screen for everything. This includes settings, extension, etc.

-Uninstall/reinstall preformed

-Win OS updated to latest version

-Chrome will temporary work if changed to compatibility mode but reverts when PC is restarted.

-Made a new default profile in LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\User Data\

-Ran the troubleshoot feature which also temporary works but is only changing the compatibility.

Windows 10

Version 1903

Build: 18362.449

Google Chrome

Version: 78.0.3904.70

Demiedren, Feb 5, 2020
  4. udara Win User

Plugs in my charging cable and everything does not work google chrome aw snap and e.t.c

Aw Snap Error in Chrome browser..

Hi Guys...

Does any one knows how to fix Aw Snap error in Chrome Browser... It's a headache.. *cry*cry

Plugs in my charging cable and everything does not work google chrome aw snap and e.t.c [​IMG]

udara, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Plugs in my charging cable and everything does not work google chrome aw snap and e.t.c - Similar Threads - Plugs charging cable

2. Error: Aw Snap! when trying to browse websites on Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error: Aw Snap! when trying to browse websites on Google Chrome: i recently tried to open googl chrome and all i get aw snap and i can't fix it ***Original title: aw snap*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-aw-snap-when-trying-to-browse-websites-on/72807058-1ab7-449d-a069-ad3d4025b663
  3. aw snap

aw snap: i recently tried to open googl chrome and all i get aw snap and i can't fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aw-snap/72807058-1ab7-449d-a069-ad3d4025b663
  4. My battery is not working it says "plugged in" but its not charging, I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My battery is not working it says "plugged in" but its not charging, I have tried everything: My battery is not working it says "plugged in" but its not charging, I have tried everything from uninstalling the ACPI- Compliant Control Method Battery to restarting and putting my computer upto date. I know its not my charger because the charger is working for my other...
  5. Plugged in but battery does not charge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Plugged in but battery does not charge: Win Pro operating system version 1909 build 18363.476 How can it be that I have 3 PCs all running Win 10 Pro 64-bit that run well except the batteries will not recharge. When I take the notebooks to another location and plug them in the icon on the taskbar says Plugged in...
  6. Google Chrome "Aw Snap" error on everything (Windows 10)

Google Chrome "Aw Snap" error on everything (Windows 10): Chrome will open but only displays the "aw snap!" error screen for everything. This includes settings, extension, etc. -Uninstall/reinstall preformed -Win OS updated to latest version -Chrome will temporary work if changed to compatibility mode but reverts when PC is...
  7. Chrome Canary crashes on Windows 10 with ‘Aw, snap’ error

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome Canary crashes on Windows 10 with ‘Aw, snap’ error: Google Chrome Canary, the experimental version of Chrome browser isn’t responding or crashing after yesterday’s update. Although Chrome Canary is an unfinished browser version and bugs could crop up, the overall experience has been mostly stable. That changed yesterday when...
  8. my google chrome does not open

my google chrome does not open: my google chrome does not open. the little wheel comes up and goes around a couple times then stops. I don't know how to fix it. can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-google-chrome-does-not-open/f8a3e041-3964-4bd5-9efe-814e4e7d3906
  9. Lost access to everything but google chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost access to everything but google chrome: I'm using a SuperSonic tablet running windows 10 that my college gave me but now I cant run anything but Google Chrome. I try to open settings but nothing happens, I try to open Control Panel but it tells me I lack the permissions to access, file manager does the same thing...
  10. Aw Snap Error in Chrome browser..

in Windows 10 Support
    Aw Snap Error in Chrome browser..: Hi Guys... Does any one knows how to fix Aw Snap error in Chrome Browser... It's a headache.. *cry*cry [img] 89062