Windows 10: Plus and Minus on Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Number pad not working. Does anyone have a fix...

Discus and support Plus and Minus on Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Number pad not working. Does anyone have a fix... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I believe it has to do with a corrupt Windows 11 update to 22H2. It is not the number pad because I tried two other Sculpt number pads and the plus and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by malibuaccountant, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Plus and Minus on Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Number pad not working. Does anyone have a fix...

I believe it has to do with a corrupt Windows 11 update to 22H2. It is not the number pad because I tried two other Sculpt number pads and the plus and minus keys did not work either. Has anyone else had this same problem after the Windows 11 22H2 update. If so, how did you fix it?

:)

malibuaccountant, Nov 14, 2022

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad

Hello Microsoft,

I purchased a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad combo. They are wireless have a shared single USB dongle. The Mouse has failed. I am wondering if I purchase a new Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, can it be compatible with the existing USB dongle, such that I only need on wireless dongle for all three devices?

Thanks,

Carl

Carl Gelhaus, Nov 14, 2022
  3. Gast0n87 Win User
    Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - Number Pad Not Working Correctly

Hello,

I bought the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set and the Number Pad is always "malfunctioning".

That is not all the keys on it work. The keys . 3 6 9 * do not work at all the rest of the keys work just fine (tried on two different computers and same problem).

I'm not sure if it's a known issue or just a defective Number Pad.

Any advice is kindly appreciated.

Gast0n87, Nov 14, 2022
  4. CBrizz Win User

Plus and Minus on Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Number pad not working. Does anyone have a fix...

Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard partially working

I have the Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard.....for some reason, the keyboard portion is not responding (the number pad works fine). I have gone thru all of the troubleshooting suggestions and they either don't apply or did not fix the issue. It would seem
    as though I accidentally hit some kind of "off switch", but I can't figure out where that is. Batteries are fine, software/drivers are up to date, etc. Any other suggestions????

CBrizz, Nov 14, 2022
Thema:

Plus and Minus on Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Number pad not working. Does anyone have a fix...

1. Plus and Minus on Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Number pad not working. Does anyone have a fix... - Similar Threads - Plus Minus Sculpt

2. MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad: USB receiver is defective. How do I get a replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-keyboardmousenumber/08b532c5-9a32-4d68-941e-54910f79bd53
  3. MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad: USB receiver is defective. How do I get a replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-keyboardmousenumber/08b532c5-9a32-4d68-941e-54910f79bd53
  4. MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Plus and Minus on Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Number pad not working. Does anyone have a fix...

Plus and Minus on Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Number pad not working. Does anyone have a fix...: I believe it has to do with a corrupt Windows 11 update to 22H2. It is not the number pad because I tried two other Sculpt number pads and the plus and minus keys did not work either. Has anyone else had this same problem after the Windows 11 22H2 update. If so, how did you...
  6. Is anyone having problems with using the plus and minus keys on the numbers pad of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is anyone having problems with using the plus and minus keys on the numbers pad of the...: Is anyone having problems with using the plus and minus keys on the numbers pad of the keyboard in Windows 11 after the latest Windows 11 update? If so, how do you fix this issue? My computer is an HP Omen 30L and I ran all the tests and repairs in HP Support Assistant and HP...
  7. Is anyone having problems with using the plus and minus keys on the numbers pad of the...

Is anyone having problems with using the plus and minus keys on the numbers pad of the...: Is anyone having problems with using the plus and minus keys on the numbers pad of the keyboard in Windows 11 after the latest Windows 11 update? If so, how do you fix this issue? My computer is an HP Omen 30L and I ran all the tests and repairs in HP Support Assistant and HP...
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad: Hello Microsoft,I purchased a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad combo. They are wireless have a shared single USB dongle. The Mouse has failed. I am wondering if I purchase a new Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, can it be compatible with the existing...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad: Hello Microsoft,I purchased a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad combo. They are wireless have a shared single USB dongle. The Mouse has failed. I am wondering if I purchase a new Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, can it be compatible with the existing...
  10. I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, number pad and Mouse.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, number pad and Mouse.: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, number pad and Mouse. I want to know how to use the PrtScn button to print the screen and if the Function Button on the top right is needed? Also, how do I shut off the batteries in the keyboard so they don't run...