Windows 10: Plus in the middle of computer

Discus and support Plus in the middle of computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There is this plus sign in the middle of my screen I tried restarting my computer and all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zee c, Jun 23, 2024.

1. zee c Win User

Plus in the middle of computer

There is this plus sign in the middle of my screen I tried restarting my computer and all

:)

zee c, Jun 23, 2024
  2. Nick Dich Win User

Blank Screen in the middle of an update

Hi Diane,

There might have been some errors when your computer was in the middle of an update. We need to ask you the following questions so we can help you out:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you already tried booting up your computer again?
    • Did you receive any error message when the computer was updating?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Nick Dich, Jun 23, 2024
  3. Microsoft Money Plus Sunset will not close.

Hi Brumby,

For us to better assist you with your Microsoft Money Plus Sunset concern, we’d like to know the following:

• How long has this been happening?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer before this happened?

We suggest that you check out this article
    for more information regarding Microsoft Money Plus Sunset.

We look forward to your response.

Amylove Loy, Jun 23, 2024
  4. ArunRomi Win User

Unable to run Microsoft Money Plus on Windows 10.

The steps for running Microsoft Money Plus in Compatibility mode does not work. Are there any other suggestions for this to work?

ArunRomi, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

1. Plus in the middle of computer - Similar Threads - Plus middle computer

2. Please help in the middle of gaming computer crashes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help in the middle of gaming computer crashes.: Hey there, my pc will randomly crash on certain games my monitor will go black and then my pc will restart. The display won't come back unless I manually restart it myself, please help here is my build. I have tried everything I can find I have reinstalled windows, reset my...
  3. Plus in the middle of computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plus in the middle of computer: There is this plus sign in the middle of my screen I tried restarting my computer and all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plus-in-the-middle-of-computer/0590b6b0-2a14-414c-b029-bf2241918444
  4. Computer turning on in the middle of the night

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer turning on in the middle of the night: My computer is randomly turning on at night, somewhere around 3-5 am. I know it does this when updating and also going into a mode where it looks like it's shut down and you have to press the power button to turn it on but it's actually just asleep. No idea what that's...
  5. Computer turning on in the middle of the night

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer turning on in the middle of the night: My computer is randomly turning on at night, somewhere around 3-5 am. I know it does this when updating and also going into a mode where it looks like it's shut down and you have to press the power button to turn it on but it's actually just asleep. No idea what that's...
  6. Computer turning on in the middle of the night

7. Computer reboots in the middle of gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer reboots in the middle of gaming: Hi, so I've done a bit of research and I only saw some 2018-2020 articles on this. My computer will restart at any give moment playing intensive vr games. I just recently swapped my ram so I'm wondering if that may be the issue, on the other hand I'm wondering if my graphics...
  8. Windows computer turning on in the middle of the night

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows computer turning on in the middle of the night: Hello. For about 4 months now my Windows computer has turned on in the middle of the night. When I enter powercfg -lastwake, it told me the Power Button turned it on, even though I wasn’t touching it. My computer turns on in the middle of the day, too, and it’s an obnoxious...
  9. Computer played music in middle of night

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer played music in middle of night: I am a teacher and used my laptop in the day around 2:00pm to play a youtube video with a song. I did not close the window when it was done just paused it, closed my laptop and brought it home. Around 1 am, my laptop started playing the song from the beginning. Why would this...
  10. iphone 8 plus import to computer

iphone 8 plus import to computer: cannot import photos from my new iphone 8 plus to my computer. i have gone through troubleshooter and previous support and the only thing i find is to do with importing camera photo directly to computer....