Windows 10: Pluton brings super security to Windows PCs

Discus and support Pluton brings super security to Windows PCs in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Meet the Microsoft Pluton processor – The security chip designed for the future of Windows PCs Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Drew1903, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Pluton brings super security to Windows PCs

Drew1903, Nov 17, 2020
  2. arthr Win User

graphics on my PC have been super laggy

Hi everyone, have been trying to follow this thread and have tried most things but now feel like I've exhausted most efforts..

Since updating to 19041.630 the graphics on my PC have been super laggy, I've tried to do a repair install from USB, have run SFC/DISM a million times but keep getting "Problem with BITS service... HELPMSG 2182.." in the troubleshooting.

Any suggestions from this initial bit of info.. my next step will be a clean install *Party

arthr, Nov 17, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 17, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Pluton brings super security to Windows PCs - Similar Threads - Pluton brings super

2. windows 11 super super slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 super super slow: I just bought a brand new PC.. I9 5.2 16 core / 32 gb ddr5 6000mhz / rtx3080 and its is slower than a rock on flat land. i don't understand this. this thing should be a beast. A beast that eats beasts. Why is this thing slower than my I7 with ddr4 2333 mhz?? i cant even...
  3. windows 11 super super slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 super super slow: I just bought a brand new PC.. I9 5.2 16 core / 32 gb ddr5 6000mhz / rtx3080 and its is slower than a rock on flat land. i don't understand this. this thing should be a beast. A beast that eats beasts. Why is this thing slower than my I7 with ddr4 2333 mhz?? i cant even...
  4. Super Secret Secure device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Super Secret Secure device: I have a PC laptop HP 4540S ProBook running the latest windows 10It says I can't update to Windows 10 w/o TPM 2.0.Is TPM a hardware device & firmware or just an activate in Bios software?When I looked in Bios it shows a boot with CSM & legacy Options.If I need a module how...
  5. New Microsoft Pluton security processor for future Windows PCs

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Pluton security processor for future Windows PCs: [ATTACH] The role of the Windows PC and trust in technology are more important than ever as our devices keep us connected and productive across work and life. Windows 10 is the most secure version of Windows ever, built with end-to-end security for protection from the edge...
  6. Microsoft announces the new Secured-core PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces the new Secured-core PCs: Recent developments in security research and real-world attacks demonstrate that as more protections are proactively built into the OS and in connected services, attackers are looking for other avenues of exploitation with firmware emerging as a top target. In the last three...
  7. Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon X55 modem will bring 5G to Windows PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon X55 modem will bring 5G to Windows PCs: At the Mobile World Congress 2019 trade show today, Qualcomm has revealed a new version of its chipset called the Snapdragon 8cx 5G. The new chipset is the upgraded version of the company’s existing chipset Snapdragon 8cx. Qualcomm had launched the new Snapdragon 8cx back in...
  8. Windows Hello brings biometric security to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Hello brings biometric security to Windows 10: While not yet present in the technical preview of Windows 10, a new feature called Windows Hello will bring biometric security to Windows 10 in a native format, essentially eliminating the need for passwords. Instead, you'll be able to log into your Windows device using your...
  9. Windows 10 Likely to Bring Tablet Users Back to PCs, IDC..

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Likely to Bring Tablet Users Back to PCs, IDC..: Windows 10 is one of the most anticipated products not only by Microsoft and its customers but also by hardware manufacturers worldwide because the new OS is very likely to boost shipments of new devices when it becomes available. Analyst firm IDC says that Windows 10 is...
  10. Intel to Bring 5G to Mobile PCs in 2nd half of 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Intel to Bring 5G to Mobile PCs in 2nd half of 2019: Intel is continuing to build new products and collaborations for 5G across the network, client and cloud. Today, Intel announced it is collaborating with Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft to bring 5G connectivity to Windows PCs with Intel® XMM™ 8000 series commercial 5G...